SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

holostyachka - Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by natik Tue Aug 25, 2020 7:36 am

@GuardianAngel Thanks GA for your work! rose bud

A little update: So there are only three men left. The finale is near. Ksenia is reunited with her son. He is now with her during the filming. I think they are filming the HTD now and after that the guys will be introduced to Ksenia`s family and friends.

holostyachka - Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 5sA6JNz-NCA

holostyachka - Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 _QB2LiNIjA0

From Ksenia`s IG:

"Grisha and I are looking forward to the Bachelorette. Are you waiting as well?"

holostyachka - Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 UBBZ1rZHGLI

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/misha.k.ua/

natik
natik

Back to top Go down

holostyachka - Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 25, 2020 9:27 pm

OH my gosh, her son is adorable!! I've said it many times already, but she is gorgeous! I hope there's a happy ending for her!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71515

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Aug 27, 2020 8:02 pm

First still from the season.

holostyachka - Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Холостячка_свидание

Ksenia`s IG post today:

"It’s wonderful to BE a woman... but it’s even more beautiful to FEEL like a woman next to a man".

Source:
https://telegid.com/2020/08/27/холостячка-перші-коментарі-учасникі/
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Aug 27, 2020 9:37 pm

That is very interesting @natik. She seems very happy there. I wish we could see his expression.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Aug 28, 2020 7:22 am

@Sprite Same. In general Ksenia seems really happy and relaxed during the filming process. She is not stressed out at all. It seems like she is confident in her trust regarding the process.

On another note, today STB channel published a promo for the autumn season there are snippets from the Bachelorette. And you can see there her dress for the first party, she is wearing black. I am gonna try to bring it over or make at least some screen caps.
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Fri Aug 28, 2020 10:49 am

Some screens caps from the new channel promo.

holostyachka - Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 WsuuAtN2E9c

holostyachka - Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 CScNXx7L4Jg

holostyachka - Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 9xDXd5tleXs

holostyachka - Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 FgkP4hbmvYE

holostyachka - Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Q8Zp0Q3rIS4

holostyachka - Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 OqGx5VNsZG8

holostyachka - Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Ez5dbrkdCrA

holostyachka - Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 LXJYqEAGPT0

holostyachka - Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 5C79CWlWeoQ

holostyachka - Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Z_zqzj6FDS8

About that guy on the screens caps, check out the contestant thread.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5650-bachelorette-ukraine-season-1-ksenia-mishina-contestants-sleuthing-spoilers

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/stbua/
my screens

Last edited by natik on Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:03 pm

@natik I don't think the comedian is the guy in the first screen shot. The hair looks lighter for the first guy...sort of a dirty blonde/light brown. This guy has darker hair.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:15 pm

New interview:

holostyachka - Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 OVeAdk87t9I

There is an opinion that men have now become less proactive. Can the Bachelorette project change this stereotype?

Men who are in this project are very proactive and are giving their best to show themselves in every possible way. This project will definitely change the mind about men. It seems to me that everyone is already beginning to understand that as of now we are living in a different reality. At the moment men are taking the initiative, but I will take the initiative in this project as well if I want to. We must try to understand and feel each other. Without this, it will be difficult to come to a common goal - to find love on a project and build a real relationship. In the conversations with every man, I try to remind us to be as open as possible.

Have you ever experienced that you took the initiative in a relationship?

I am a rather proactive person and I do not see anything wrong with this. I've had different situations in my life. For example, I was the first to tell the man that I love him. I have taken the initiative in relationships more than once to get closer to the person. I am not a princess who folds her arms and says, "Do something!"

How have men already shown themselves towards you?

There were different situations: someone showed himself from a very emotional side, someone was very aggressive. We are in certain conditions, we do not have much time on the project, so men are becoming bolder. They try to show their feelings in every possible way, make gifts, pay a lot of attention, give compliments.

Is it important to you how much a man earns?

If I say it doesn't matter, then I’m lying. Because we live in a material world and we would like to fulfill our desires and the desires of our family. But first of all, I pay attention not to the amount of money in his wallet, but to the future. I understand that circumstances in life are different, and I myself have been in difficult financial situations. The main thing is that a man always has aspiration and an understanding of responsibility.

When it comes to kissing on a date, how does it feel to kiss one man today and another tomorrow?

At the moment it seems to me that if I kiss someone, then I will no longer be able to interact with other men. But this is still a question for me, so I will only listen to my heart. This is a reality show, everything is like in life, and I cannot predict what else can happen during the project.

How important is it for you to introduce the men on the project to your son Platon?

My son is a part of me. The relationship of a man with my son is one of the most important things that I will pay attention to. Men on the project should also think about this. They will have to build a relationship not only with me, but also with my son. Platon will definitely appear in the Bachelorette.

There will always be those who will be skeptical about your participation in the project. What would you like to answer to the haters?

This is my project and I don't care what others say. I decided for myself that I would like to go this path, go through it as sincerely and frankly as possible. I am doing this now.

Ksenia IG story:

holostyachka - Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 EtpuH0LR5Nw

Source:
https://womanmagazine-npp.com/2020/08/27/jetot-proekt-izmenit-mnenie-o-muzhchinah-ksenija-mishina-o-holostjachke/
https://www.instagram.com/11holostyak/

Last edited by natik on Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:17 pm

Sprite wrote:@natik I don't think the comedian is the guy in the first screen shot. The hair looks lighter for the first guy...sort of a dirty blonde/light brown. This guy has darker hair.

Do you mean this screen?

holostyachka - Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Холостячка_свидание

Source:
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:37 pm

On those screens it is definitely him. He has, let us say, a very unique sense of fashion. Those are his shoes and his kind of outfit.

holostyachka - Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 LXJYqEAGPT0

holostyachka - Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 5C79CWlWeoQ

holostyachka - Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Z_zqzj6FDS8

holostyachka - Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 LI8yP9a6KXQ

holostyachka - Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Ie7ipL2ZTic

holostyachka - Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 LeYu7kgFghE

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/ellert_a/
my screens
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Aug 30, 2020 5:55 pm

natik wrote:
Sprite wrote:@natik I don't think the comedian is the guy in the first screen shot. The hair looks lighter for the first guy...sort of a dirty blonde/light brown. This guy has darker hair.

Do you mean this screen?

Source:

Yes. You think this is the comedian? To me the hair here is too light to be him.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sun Aug 30, 2020 6:00 pm

Sprite wrote:
natik wrote:

Do you mean this screen?

Source:

Yes. You think this is the comedian? To me the hair here is too light to be him.

No this is not Aleksandr for sure. I tried to compare that pic with the list of guys I have so far and I think I might have an idea who that could be. But I am not 100% sure.

EDIT:
Spoiler:
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Ukraine - Season 1 - Ksenia Mishina - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+3
Sprite
natik
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum