SELECT CONTENT

Big Brother - Season 22 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Big Brother - Season 22 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers*   - Page 10 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 22 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by lipsis Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:48 pm

@whit90 no worries. There were plenty of contestants in the house for everyone to have a favorite. I like Cody. I’m one of the few that defended his decision to take Derrick to the F2. I just dislike how this season has gone because of all of the pre-gaming that Derrick did on his behalf. He’s not very well liked in the live feeder universe right now but it’ll pass. His win will still be better than Boogies in All Stars 1.

1 - Big Brother - Season 22 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers*   - Page 10 Samuel101 - Big Brother - Season 22 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers*   - Page 10 Samuel10 1 - Big Brother - Season 22 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers*   - Page 10 Family101 - Big Brother - Season 22 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers*   - Page 10 Samuel151 - Big Brother - Season 22 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers*   - Page 10 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

1 - Big Brother - Season 22 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers*   - Page 10 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 22 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LoveDovez Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:56 pm

lipsis wrote:@LoveDovez  you got it.

In other news, freakin Cody won POV. Final 3 for finale night will be Cody, Enzo and Nicole. Only question now is, will Enzo get Enzo’d? (Out at finale by his alliance)

Well here's hoping Enzo can pull it off...I'm so afraid they will fool around and let Nicole win again...If it wasn't for all the behind stuff I wouldn't mind Cody winning, but..............laugh out loud
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:39 pm

lipsis wrote:@whit90 no worries. There were plenty of contestants in the house for everyone to have a favorite. I like Cody. I’m one of the few that defended his decision to take Derrick to the F2. I just dislike how this season has gone because of all of the pre-gaming that Derrick did on his behalf. He’s not very well liked in the live feeder universe right now but it’ll pass. His win will still be better than Boogies in All Stars 1.

Thanks, I just think he truly has grown since he played before and the pregaming I don’t like either but Cody played it well. I truly like Tyler he just needed Kaycee there to be his support and I think that changed the game for him.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:18 pm

@LoveDovez You can start voting this Thursday for AVP .
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:31 pm

whit90 wrote:@LoveDovez  You can start voting this Thursday for AVP .

Thanks so much for letting me know.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:14 am

Looks like the read from the feeds was a little off in regards to that luxury. Nothing was said about Memphis also getting $10k and it was Enzo that picked Tyler. Oh well.

Finale is a week from tonight. Not sure how it will go down. If there’s a jury round table, will Dr Will lead it virtually? Janelle said the pre-jury will appear via zoom. I assume the F3’s families won’t be there unless there’s someplace offsite they can be at. Angela said she plans to be close by so their reunion can happen quickly. There’s usually interviews with the cast in the backyard but I’m sure that probably won’t happen either. It’s going to be different, I’m sure.

1 - Big Brother - Season 22 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers*   - Page 10 Samuel101 - Big Brother - Season 22 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers*   - Page 10 Samuel10 1 - Big Brother - Season 22 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers*   - Page 10 Family101 - Big Brother - Season 22 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers*   - Page 10 Samuel151 - Big Brother - Season 22 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers*   - Page 10 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:31 pm

You can vote for America’s Favorite Houseguest now. You may need a CBS All Access account. If you don’t have one, you can get a 1 week free trial or, I believe, sign in using your tv provider.

https://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/vote/americas-favorite-houseguest/

ETA: updates info on how to vote if you do not have a CBS account.

1 - Big Brother - Season 22 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers*   - Page 10 32419610
@tangela_bb

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:53 am

In some “well I’ll be damned” news... the winner of part one of the final HOH is...Nicole.

Sounds like it was the spinning disk endurance company. That probably would favor her over Cody since he is heavier and bulkier. Enzo should’ve done well on that but he’s Enzo.

Part two is mostly likely on Saturday, Cody vs Enzo.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:09 pm

I want Enzo to win so he can take Cody over Nicole. I am sick of her bragging about how long she's been in the house, can be the only 2 time winner blah blah blah. Also to make it to the F2 by only winning comps at the very end Suspect I still predict Cody may win by the jury but we shall see.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  1 - Big Brother - Season 22 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers*   - Page 10 1f49c

1 - Big Brother - Season 22 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers*   - Page 10 8367-910 1 - Big Brother - Season 22 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers*   - Page 10 I_got_13 1 - Big Brother - Season 22 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers*   - Page 10 E5kqdm15 1 - Big Brother - Season 22 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers*   - Page 10 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11981

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:53 pm

Part Two : Cody won
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:27 pm

Oops! I forgot to post about part 2.

It seems Cody and Nicole plan to take each other to F2. Both easily beat Enzo so one of them is making a big mistake.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:48 pm

lipsis wrote:Oops! I forgot to post about part 2.

It seems Cody and Nicole plan to take each other to F2. Both easily beat Enzo so one of them is making a big mistake.

I heard if Nicole or Cody win they plan to split the money don’t know that is a fact though.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Big Brother - Season 22 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+5
Sprite
suzq
GuardianAngel
Linds911
lipsis