SELECT CONTENT

Big Brother - Season 22 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Big Brother - Season 22 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers*   - Page 9 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 22 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:49 pm

affraid Wow! That's a big difference in cash compared to the regular season.

@lipsis thanks for the detailed description!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

1 - Big Brother - Season 22 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers*   - Page 9 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 22 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by lipsis Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:47 am

Enzo has won the F4 HOH and has secured his spot in the finale.

Please, please, please can I get a Christmas POV???

1 - Big Brother - Season 22 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers*   - Page 9 Samuel101 - Big Brother - Season 22 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers*   - Page 9 Samuel10 1 - Big Brother - Season 22 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers*   - Page 9 Family101 - Big Brother - Season 22 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers*   - Page 9 Samuel151 - Big Brother - Season 22 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers*   - Page 9 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:47 pm

They had some sort of luxury comp today. It involved playing for a selected member of the jury. Sounds like it involved their BB comics too as the HG's were dressed in their capes and shirts. Nicole chose to play for Memphis and won. (probably working on a jury vote since she is closer to others) It sounds like they each got $10k. Christmas played for Tyler. I'm not sure who Enzo and Cody chose. Pretty sweet prize.

In other news, not that it matters, Enzo nominated Christmas and Nicole. POV holder determines who is evicted this week.

If Cody or Nicole win POV, Christmas goes home.
If Christmas wins POV, Cody goes home.
If Enzo wins POV , he will most likely leave noms the same and Cody will evict Christmas.

Enzo really, really wants Nicole gone. There is a very small chance that if he wins POV he could cut a deal with Christmas to take her off the block so Christmas can cut Nicole (or lie that she would). I highly doubt that will happen as that would be going against Cody, who Enzo considers his #1 despite the fact that Enzo knows he'd lose to him. The dummy should have voted Nic out with Tyler and Christmas during the triple, when he had a chance,

1 - Big Brother - Season 22 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers*   - Page 9 Samuel101 - Big Brother - Season 22 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers*   - Page 9 Samuel10 1 - Big Brother - Season 22 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers*   - Page 9 Family101 - Big Brother - Season 22 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers*   - Page 9 Samuel151 - Big Brother - Season 22 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers*   - Page 9 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:39 pm

lipsis wrote:They had some sort of luxury comp today. It involved playing for a selected member of the jury. Sounds like it involved their BB comics too as the HG's were dressed in their capes and shirts. Nicole chose to play for Memphis and won. (probably working on a jury vote since she is closer to others) It sounds like they each got $10k. Christmas played for Tyler. I'm not sure who Enzo and Cody chose. Pretty sweet prize.

In other news, not that it matters, Enzo nominated Christmas and Nicole. POV holder determines who is evicted this week.

If Cody or Nicole win POV,  Christmas goes home.
If Christmas wins POV, Cody goes home.
If Enzo wins POV , he will most likely leave noms the same and Cody will evict Christmas.

Enzo really, really wants Nicole gone. There is a very small chance that if he wins POV he could cut a deal with Christmas to take her off the block so Christmas can cut Nicole (or lie that she would). I highly doubt that will happen as that would be going against Cody, who Enzo considers his #1 despite the fact that Enzo knows he'd lose to him. The dummy should have voted Nic out with Tyler and Christmas during the triple, when he had a chance,

That would be wonderful because he has thought he has this in the bag all season. IMO
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:43 am

@LoveDovez I know, huh? Not to mention that Derrick did a ton of pre-gaming on his behalf and helped him put together alliances and coached him before the season started. Pre-gaming is a no-no but not a surprise. It happened in the first All Stars too. Just not to this extent.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:52 am

lipsis wrote:@LoveDovez  I know, huh? Not to mention that Derrick did a ton of pre-gaming on his behalf and helped him put together alliances and coached him before the season started. Pre-gaming is a no-no but not a surprise. It happened in the first All Stars too. Just not to this extent.

@lipsis IMO This season has been a bust unless you are a Cody fan. I don't have anything against him, but I just don't like him. laugh out loud Yeah they had this season mapped out before it even started and I don't like that.. If Christmas don't win I'd love for Enzo to, even tho he really didn't do enough to win. I just don't want Cody or Nicole to win. If Nicole wins I'm afraid I will bust my TV. Ha Ha Just kidding.

I normally get the feeds and watch them all the time This season after Ian left I canceled my feeds, didn't watch that much anyway, and rarely kept up with the show only watching on Thursdays to see who left. This made me so sad because I love the live feeds and missed being interested enough to watch them. I wasn't crazy about the group of players they had anyway.

Who do you want to win?
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:47 am

@LoveDovez if you'd asked me early in the season who I wanted to win besides Tyler, I would have been cool with a Cody win. Right now, I'd say anyone but Cody. He's grown increasingly pompous in the house. That said, he has executed Derrick's plan very well so he probably is most deserving. Still, I'm rooting for a Christmas POV win and a Cody eviction. laugh out loud Can you tell I'm confused?

The only thing I care about now is voting Tyler as America's Favorite Player. As soon as voting opens, I'm going to make it my job. Smiley

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Oct 17, 2020 6:45 pm

This is why I have lost interest with this show. Once the alliances are formed, that's pretty much it. Nobody wants to do anything to shake things up and all star seasons are even worse. Everything is preplanned. Alliances are done ahead of time. It is a bore. The Canadian version is better, but even they are starting to go the way of the US.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sat Oct 17, 2020 6:55 pm

lipsis wrote:@LoveDovez if you'd asked me early in the season who I wanted to win besides Tyler, I would have been cool with a Cody win. Right now, I'd say anyone but Cody. He's grown increasingly pompous in the house. That said, he has executed Derrick's plan very well so he probably is most deserving. Still, I'm rooting for a Christmas POV win and a Cody eviction. laugh out loud  Can you tell I'm confused?

The only thing I care about now is voting Tyler as America's Favorite Player. As soon as voting opens, I'm going to make it my job. Smiley

My thoughts exactly. If you don't care please post it on here when the voting opens so I can be sure to vote for him.

My hopes are that Christmas can still pull out a win.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:35 pm

I am a Cody fan and think he has played a great game . I would love to see him win because I do not the fact Nichole can win again. I am sorry I like Tyler but I do not think he deserves the AFP . It really bothered me when he went through his time of wanting to leave the game. There are other players imo that deserve it more.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:38 pm

@LoveDovez you got it.

In other news, freakin Cody won POV. Final 3 for finale night will be Cody, Enzo and Nicole. Only question now is, will Enzo get Enzo’d? (Out at finale by his alliance)

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:44 pm

Way to go Cody well deserved!
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Big Brother - Season 22 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+5
Sprite
suzq
GuardianAngel
Linds911
lipsis