SELECT CONTENT

Big Brother - Season 22 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Big Brother - Season 22 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers*   - Page 5 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 22 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:45 pm

@lipsis Thanks for the updates!

How can HG's tweet but are not able to read anything?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Big Brother - Season 22 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers*   - Page 5 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 22 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by lipsis Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:59 am

@GuardianAngel not sure of the actual mechanics of the process. They may dictate their tweet for production to post to their account. Its done via the web, not mobile.

In Saturday's news Memphis won POV. He is expected to leave his nom's the same today.

Big Brother - Season 22 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers*   - Page 5 Samuel10Big Brother - Season 22 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers*   - Page 5 Samuel10 Big Brother - Season 22 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers*   - Page 5 Family10Big Brother - Season 22 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers*   - Page 5 Samuel15Big Brother - Season 22 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers*   - Page 5 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:43 am

Apparently Nicole is losing it. David made the mistake of telling her he has the votes. Dumb rookie move which he immediately regretted. I like Nicole, but I would like to see what David can do.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Aug 22, 2020 10:55 am

Yesterday in the house, Tyler nominated Janelle and Kaysar, Veto is later today

Big Brother - Season 22 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers*   - Page 5 Samuel10Big Brother - Season 22 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers*   - Page 5 Samuel10 Big Brother - Season 22 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers*   - Page 5 Family10Big Brother - Season 22 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers*   - Page 5 Samuel15Big Brother - Season 22 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers*   - Page 5 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Aug 22, 2020 10:59 am

lipsis wrote:Yesterday in the house, Tyler nominated Janelle and Kaysar,  Veto is later today

Bloody hell!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Aug 22, 2020 8:51 pm

Cody won POV today. I expect that noms will remain the same on Monday and unless something changes between now and Thursday, Janelle will be going home.

Oh and the sweet, kind Jaysar fans are planning to hit up yelp, Amazon, google and wherever else they can leave bad reviews on Tyler and Angela's business, her books and who knows what else. Because...BB Twitter.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:34 am

After a long feed outage, Enzo is the new HOH.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Aug 30, 2020 1:09 pm

On Friday Enzo nominated Kaysar and Kevin for eviction. Last night Kevin won the POV so Enzo will have to make a replacement nom, who will most likely be a pawn. Looks like Kaysar will be evicted on Thursday. If you’re keeping track, that’s 3 seasons (2 of which were All Stars) and 4 perjury evictions for Kaysar. Smdh

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Aug 30, 2020 11:11 pm

@lipsis seriously bad reviews all because Tyler nominated them? Wow. So are they going to do something to Enzo now? no no

I feel bad for Kaysar. They should be worried about Dani or Nicole instead.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Big Brother - Season 22 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers*   - Page 5 8367-910 Big Brother - Season 22 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers*   - Page 5 I_got_13 Big Brother - Season 22 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers*   - Page 5 E5kqdm15 Big Brother - Season 22 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers*   - Page 5 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Aug 30, 2020 11:26 pm

At this point they have no choice but to get Kaysar out. He’s vowing to go after the main alliance, namely Cody and Tyler.

In other news, we got a wall yeller tonight. They said “Nicole and Cody are playing everyone.”
https://twitter.com/bb22livefeeds/status/1300251880522747904?s=21

If you’re curious, it’s pretty easy to yell from the sidewalk. This video was taken of the preseason preparations. The big open door is the soundstage aka: the BB house. Off to the right you can some trees and the backyard is there. There’s only a small parking lot between the stage/yard and the sidewalk outside the fence.

https://twitter.com/schmuk/status/1283905243139506179?s=21

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Mon Aug 31, 2020 8:33 pm

I haven't watch BB in ages, eons even, so the only people I recognized were Kaysar and Janelle.

But...even though I've only seen her on a couple of episodes, I do not care for Nicole, especially the way she uninvited Janelle to her wedding. It was a tacky move. Whatever happened to "hate the game, not the player?"

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:56 pm

Wall comp play by play:

Houseguests getting drenched in water

Da’Vonne drops first
(Almost 45 minutes later)
David out
Ian down

Day, David and Ian will be this weeks have-nots.

Memphis went down right after Ian (and after HN’s declared)
Then Enzo went out
Followed by Kevin

Tyler went down (dammit)
Followed by Nicole and Cody simultaneously (probably jumped)

Dani is the new HOH (dammit)

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Big Brother - Season 22 - Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+5
Sprite
suzq
GuardianAngel
Linds911
lipsis