SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood & Jordan Brown - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

Page 4 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Colton Underwood & Jordan  Brown - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Jordan Brown - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Jul 12, 2020 9:51 am

It’s always difficult to process when someone who once claimed to love you becomes difficult and vengeful. He no longer controls her but, she may as well learn, that goes both ways. He is vindictive clearly so, she’ll have to learn to ignore him and not engage. She needs to stop being so easily baited. He can either adjust to the fact that she’s gone from his life and shut up and leave her alone or, prepare to see her as the next Bachelorette because their high BN profile and petty war is making her too attractive for the franchise to pass up given their never ending quest for “the most dramatic season ever”.
All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood & Jordan  Brown - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Jordan Brown - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

Post by Billysmom Sun Jul 12, 2020 11:21 am

Methinks Cassie needs to take another break from sm. Jmo. (Colton prolly should as well...) I actually took her posts as attempting to villainize Colton for adding a chapter to his book even before seeing if and what he writes...or bringing the pressure of sm to bear on him to prevent him from doing so. Best defense is a good offense etc etc.
I agree she tried valiantly not to give CH too much info, but as someone who is clearly upset with tptb for what they put both c and c through, I could see him wondering if she had sold her soul to the devil already. Jmo. I bet they had tried to get Colton on for that episode too, dontcha think?
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Jul 12, 2020 11:57 am

Billysmom wrote:Methinks Cassie needs to take another break from sm. Jmo.  (Colton prolly should as well...)  I actually took her posts as attempting to villainize Colton for adding a chapter to his book even before seeing if and what he writes...or bringing the pressure of sm to bear on him to prevent him from doing so. Best defense is a good offense etc etc.
I agree she tried valiantly not to give CH too much info, but as someone who is clearly upset with tptb for what they put both c and c through, I could see him wondering if she had sold her soul to the devil already. Jmo. I bet they had tried to get Colton on for that episode too, dontcha think?  

@Billysmom
No, I don’t think they reached out to Colton. I think there is no mutual interest in patching things up between Colton and tptb and they don’t have to because Cassie is their next willing victim if they choose. Colton is very much yesterday’s news in spite of his pathetic book antics so, if they just wait a few months and/or, reel Cassie in - Colton will be back on their doorstep, begging for relevance.
All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:56 pm

I won’t try to figure out people’s (couples) emotions or feelings but saying “I love you” for most is like saying bless you. It at times is a forced emotion and lots of going through the motion. JMO

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Mon Jul 13, 2020 6:51 am

Not sure how people buy Colton's good ole boy next door routine. He manipulated Tia on BIP and the audience with his constant staged sobbing. Then he wouldn't let Cassie go on the Bachelor even though he knew she was so conflicted by it and wasn't 100% in it. He's obsessed with Cassie and he had to have her no matter what. I am sure he is bitter that he couldn't have her now despite him doing or "sacrificing" everything for her blah blah blah.

Cassie addressed him publicly on instagram stories for a reason. She is making it clear that if he ever publishes anything about their relationship, he is doing so against her wishes.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:12 am

Billysmom wrote:One thing that came across disingenuous to me was Cassie's claim that she wasn't used to so public a breakup...though TB certainly reaches a far bigger audience, her relationship and eventual breakup with her college bf was the focal point of that tv series she did right before Colton's season (the title of which escapes me at the moment.)

I agree that one sentence in Colton's post was unnecessary, but I doubt that's what set off the three posts of Cassie's...there had to have been a contentious conversation between them that night. If not, then her post was like killing flies with a bomb, jmo.

Cassie is clearly an intelligent and ambitious girl, but I think both of them need to grow up. Jmo

Not a fan of either of them to be honest, but I did forget about the prior show she was on. Let's face it, their story is pure gold for the franchise. Boy loves girl, girl is undecided, boy tosses others aside to pursue said girl. Romance ensues and gold is spun. Now, the gold has turned to straw and the franchise is trying to get their last ounce of blood. Recall what they did to Emily after her breakup. Chris sitting next to her in a chair like a loving and caring and concerned father and then he tried to get the dirt. Emily remained above the fray if you recall.

I guess I so appreciate people who meet this way (and entertain me) and then ride off into the sunset to live their lives out of the public eye. I think of Petyon and Chris Lambton, who did of course profit by the tv exposure, but they are indeed working their tails off as opposed to simple product placement as many do.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Mon Jul 13, 2020 6:23 pm

Billysmom wrote:One thing that came across disingenuous to me was Cassie's claim that she wasn't used to so public a breakup...though TB certainly reaches a far bigger audience, her relationship and eventual breakup with her college bf was the focal point of that tv series she did right before Colton's season (the title of which escapes me at the moment.)

I agree that one sentence in Colton's post was unnecessary, but I doubt that's what set off the three posts of Cassie's...there had to have been a contentious conversation between them that night. If not, then her post was like killing flies with a bomb, jmo.

Cassie is clearly an intelligent and ambitious girl, but I think both of them need to grow up. Jmo
No, that wasn’t the focal point at all. They had broken up quite some time earlier. The focal point (or one of them) was that Cassie wanted to see if they could hang out as friends since they had so many friends in common, but it turned out that the ex wanted to get back together. It was all very surface level and non-dramatic.

I’m sure they had been talking, probably both before and after Colton’s post. My take is that he wouldn’t listen to reason, so she made a public statement as a last resort to stop him from going ahead with the new chapter.
IMO it was classy and to the point, and it seemed to do the job. I don’t see any need for HER to grow up.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:03 pm

@blueblues one more time you nailed it IMO. Thanks for posting.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Jul 13, 2020 8:56 pm

Astrobach wrote:@blueblues one more time you nailed it IMO. Thanks for posting.

@Astrobach
@blueblues
I agree with you, Both. Cassie just needs to realize her X is very transparent and nobody is really reading Colton's little witch with a "B" swipes, anyway. She is supposedly the only woman who really "knows" him. She should dare him to say something hateful. All IMO

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jul 14, 2020 1:45 am

Man what a mess. My mom bought me Colton's book when it came out, knowing how much of a Bachelor fan I am, and I still haven't read it but now maybe I will to see how much and what of Cassie he wrote.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Colton Underwood & Jordan  Brown - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 4 8367-910 Colton Underwood & Jordan  Brown - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 4 I_got_13 Colton Underwood & Jordan  Brown - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 4 E5kqdm15 Colton Underwood & Jordan  Brown - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 4 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11964

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:44 pm

Exclusive Colton Underwood ‘Has Been Dating’ After Cassie Randolph Split: ‘He Is Moving On’
https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/colton-underwood-has-been-dating-after-cassie-randolph-split/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:06 pm

What? What am I missing? If they are referring to the interview, that's not how I saw it.

“He loves her … but not as a girlfriend,” the insider adds. “He has always wanted peace with Cassie and to be friends. Sadly, she changed that plan by owning the narrative for thee both of them. They haven’t talked since she blasted him publicly. It really made him question her trustworthiness.”

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/colton-underwood-has-been-dating-after-cassie-randolph-split/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood & Jordan Brown - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

+42
Minney
frajosfanofchris
alwayscooking
Amethyst
Mia_Leoni