SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood & Jordan Brown - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

Page 5 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Colton Underwood & Jordan  Brown - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Jordan Brown - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

Post by suzq Thu Jul 16, 2020 11:37 pm

She said nothing about him in that interview.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood & Jordan  Brown - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Jordan Brown - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

Post by Sprite Fri Jul 17, 2020 1:14 am

GuardianAngel wrote:What? What am I missing? If they are referring to the interview, that's not how I saw it.

“He loves her … but not as a girlfriend,” the insider adds. “He has always wanted peace with Cassie and to be friends. Sadly, she changed that plan by owning the narrative for thee both of them. They haven’t talked since she blasted him publicly. It really made him question her trustworthiness.”

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/colton-underwood-has-been-dating-after-cassie-randolph-split/

Who is he kidding? "He loves her but not as a girlfriend." As if he had any choice in the matter. I highly doubt that he is the one that did the dumping.

What bloody narrative is this idiot talking about? She said zero in that stupid interview with CH. He is the one who is dragging this into the public realm. Just shut up. You are not earning yourself any brownie points since pretty much everyone agrees that you were way more into her than she was into you. Way to go to try to pump yourself up and make yourself the victim, but you are just losing any respect that you may have gotten for the fence jump and giving the finger to production.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Jul 17, 2020 1:45 am

@Sprite I’m kind of shocked and then...not really. He sure twisted this completely around and IMO it makes him look even more prideful and petty, to not say...controlling. How is he thinking ANYONE can believe his line that he loved her only as a girlfriend ! After all he did to try to pressure Cassie that she was “ the ONE”...I didn’t dream that, did I?  And saying he’s ready and dating just shows how deeply hurt he is apparently. :dripdrip Probably just a way to try and hurt Cassie who still may feel guilty and yet respect their privacy so graciously.
As I mentioned before, he was never one that I took a real liking to...slippery snake moves ....I’m remembering the drama filled fiasco of Becca and Tia and BIP dramatic exit...etc... to get to his GOAL of being the Bachelor.

Cassie is better without him and his games. Didn’t trust him years ago and I still don’t. Now I bet he’s gonna attempt to monetize his break up. no
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Fri Jul 17, 2020 7:56 am

Colton  supposedly dating Lucy hale pretty little liars actress they were seen together by the paparazzi
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:14 am

https://twitter.com/TMZ/status/1284029453962579969?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:39 am

He really wanted Cassie to know this, didn’t he? There are very few random paps on hiking trails.
I wonder if they started dating before or after he throw his little fit last week.

He has become such a disappointment. The worst thing is that he keeps whining about Cassie’s interview, this time through his publicist a “source”.
All JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:44 am

Does Colton want to be an actor? He obviously wants to stay famous. He also wanted to let Cassie and the world know.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:04 am

suzq wrote:Does Colton want to be an actor?  He obviously wants to stay famous.  He also wanted to let Cassie and the world know.

He wants to stay relevant...any way he can. He does seem to want a famous girlfriend. First Aly Raisman and now this.

I wasn't a huge fan during Becca's season and BIP since I thought he was just kissing tptb a** so he could be the bachelor. I gave him the benefit of the doubt for sticking it to tptb on his own season and thought maybe he isn't as bad as I thought. I should have stuck with my first instincts!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:26 am

My dislike for this man child grows daily. He’s just so desperate and immature. He’s navigating this breakup like a middle schooler.
All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:46 pm

bluwavz wrote:

https://twitter.com/TMZ/status/1284029453962579969?s=20

Rolling Eyes Oh yeah! Here we go... let’s stay relevant at all cost! Notice the expression on his face! Priceless! He’s SO knowing that this will get public...I guess my snake comment was not too hard after all! YUK!
JMO
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jul 17, 2020 5:44 pm

https://twitter.com/enews/status/1284225558012932096?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19225

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:44 pm

Publicity stunt.

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood & Jordan Brown - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

+42
Minney
frajosfanofchris
alwayscooking
Amethyst
Mia_Leoni