SELECT CONTENT

Cassie Randolph & Brighton Reinhardt - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cassie Randolph & Brighton Reinhardt - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Cassie Randolph & Brighton Reinhardt - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

Post by nuts2uiam Thu Jul 02, 2020 4:51 pm

Read this (Cassies's Insta) should be handed to every potential contestant who want to find "love" on this show. If it can save one person from the pain she has gone through it would be worth it and more.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Cassie Randolph & Brighton Reinhardt - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Cassie Randolph & Brighton Reinhardt - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

Post by Jolena Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:32 pm

I like Cassie and I thought her post was an interesting read but imo her issue with her relationship with Colton has more to do with her not having the same feelings of love for him that he had and probably still has for her then it is the fault of the fans and negativity that every couple coming off this show has faced. Im sure Colton bent over backwards to talk her through everything and be there to support her in every possible way. I wish them both the best moving forward in wherever life takes them. IMO Colton looks like he the wind is out of his sails. JMO
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:51 pm

The idea that Cassie never really loved Colton is speculation based on what TPTB chose to show from the beginning of their relationship in November 2018. I think we should hear what she has to say for herself on Monday.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 02, 2020 8:24 pm

leavers wrote:snipped

This, and Cassie and Colton especially seemed to attract really rabid fans. Cassie especially used to get weird messages telling her she wasn't a good girlfriend to Colton (like that one who told her to 'put the kittens down and go love on Colton' or whatever it was)

That's atrocious!

This is what I don't understand. I've never been bullied or experienced anything like that but, so I'm one to talk but I consider the source, why do these contestants let these comments get to them. People who say cruel horrifying things shouldn't mean a darn thing to them. JMO's.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:20 pm

@GuardianAngel

"Those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." Dr. Seuss

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:21 pm

@Sprite Exactly!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:34 pm

Here’s the thing. I’m inclined to believe that people “know” or have the knowledge of “not feeling it” for a partner or knowing that your partner doesn’t have the same feelings. There’s that something but it’s often ignored until one gives... pretty sad.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:22 am

blueblues wrote:The idea that Cassie never really loved Colton is speculation based on what TPTB chose to show from the beginning  of their relationship in November 2018. I think we should hear what she has to say for herself on Monday.
JMO

Whats planned for Monday? Is she doing an interview?
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Jul 03, 2020 1:04 am

@Jolena yes during the Bachelor Greatest Episodes special.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Cassie Randolph & Brighton Reinhardt - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 2 8367-910 Cassie Randolph & Brighton Reinhardt - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 2 I_got_13 Cassie Randolph & Brighton Reinhardt - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 2 E5kqdm15 Cassie Randolph & Brighton Reinhardt - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 2 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:20 am

Idlemess wrote:
Here’s the thing. I’m inclined to believe that people “know” or have the knowledge of “not feeling it” for a partner or knowing that your partner doesn’t have the same feelings. There’s that something but it’s often ignored until one gives... pretty sad.

IMO, most people knew Cassie wasn’t in love with Colton but she seemed to care very much for him, told him she’d date him and she did. She seemed to be kind and fun and giving but, her conflict was evident, IMO. She doesn’t owe anyone but herself a happy ending. They were never engaged for a reason. 

Onward and upward, Cassie. 

All IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jul 16, 2020 2:49 pm

https://twitter.com/usweekly/status/1283812405001289729?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19214

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Thu Jul 16, 2020 5:23 pm

Wow, that was fast, US Weekly! I guess these days, to cover BN for a news outlet, all you have to do is refresh Reddit and this site. laugh out loud

Here is the section of the podcast they are refering to. It’s actually a pretty good discussion IMO.

Nick also met Cassie that day (they helped Katie move in to a new apartment), and has a similar take: https://youtu.be/3Muzjw9XVM0?t=149
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Cassie Randolph & Brighton Reinhardt - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

+38
alwayscooking
provenceguy
lightredemption
Maddy
whit90