SELECT CONTENT

Cassie Randolph & Brighton Reinhardt - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

Page 4 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cassie Randolph & Brighton Reinhardt - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Cassie Randolph & Brighton Reinhardt - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Sep 11, 2020 4:44 pm

I don't think "blocking him from her phone" is going to help when he's sending her texts from an anonymous number, loitering outside her apartment at 2 in the morning, and placing a tracking device in her car. 

This is an extremely serious situation and one in which Colton is not a victim. This is not a normal reaction to a breakup. He needs professional help, not more hobbies. I just hope Cassie is safe.

Back to top Go down

Cassie Randolph & Brighton Reinhardt - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Cassie Randolph & Brighton Reinhardt - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

Post by Aria Fri Sep 11, 2020 5:10 pm

Wow, that is all kinds of f*cked up. It sounds like it’s from a Lifetime movie - it’s THAT bizarre and crazy. I hope she’s okay and gets through all this.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 11, 2020 5:18 pm

I too knew there was going to be more. His behaviour after she was interviewed by CH imo was uncalled for and didn't make any sense other than he was finding a reason to pick a fight.

She did the right thing in obtaining a restraining order. He needs to get to the therapy office asap and needs to understand he can't be intimidating and threatening to anyone!!

Here is a good article on Stalkers.

Types of Stalkers

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ule101 Fri Sep 11, 2020 5:19 pm

are we surprised, I mean it was really bad that he couldn't take no for an answer on the show. Yet they tried to spin it as romantic.

ule101

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Sep 11, 2020 5:22 pm

After Colton’s finale I saw a lot of women identify with Cassie and spoke out about it not being a healthy situation and that it was dangerous of the show to push the narrative that Colton chasing her after she said no was this grand romantic gesture. Those women were shouted down or ignored. I hope in the future people are more willing to pay attention to the warning signs from people who’ve survived stalking and various forms of DV. I can’t even imagine how scary this has been for Cassie.

I’m not being hyperbolic when I say Colton needs serious professional help. What he’s done isn’t normal, and it’s a big deal. More hobbies or things to occupy his time isn’t gonna solve the underlying issue of Colton thinking this was acceptable behaviour.

All jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Fri Sep 11, 2020 5:38 pm

Hawaii Girl wrote:I don't think "blocking him from her phone" is going to help when he's sending her texts from an anonymous number, loitering outside her apartment at 2 in the morning, and placing a tracking device in her car. 

This is an extremely serious situation and one in which Colton is not a victim. This is not a normal reaction to a breakup. He needs professional help, not more hobbies. I just hope Cassie is safe.

I don't want to make it seem that I think Colton is the victim here, not at all. I'm just mentioning some steps that I think would be helpful for him in moving on. I agree that professional counseling would be a terrific idea.

Yes, putting a tracker on Cassie's car is a very serious thing. You make a good point about how blocking his number will not be enough. I know it's a pain, but Cassie might want to think about getting another number altogether. I do feel for her, and yes, she's the victim here. Hopefully Colton is not so far gone that the restraining order will send a strong message to him.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Sep 11, 2020 5:49 pm

This is very disturbing and traumatic. I hope Colton gets the help he needs. This is not healthy.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:01 pm

I hope that Cassie is currently surrounded by those who truly love her, who listen to her boundaries, and who make her feel safe.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Sep 11, 2020 7:54 pm

https://twitter.com/usweekly/status/1304568702558515201?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:07 pm

^ That "source" doesn't dispute any of Cassie's allegations, although I'm sure that part is coming. Cmiiw, but if the restraining order is granted, that means she was able to provide some proof of her claims, right?

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:09 pm

I believe her. He seems like a manipulative POS imo

Also bo hoo if he feels "blindsided" I am sure Cassie feels terrified right now IMO. She is the victim here.

Also he can do all the texting and stuff she accused him from Colorado so what is the point of that?
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:19 pm

I believe Cassie and I don’t blame her a bit for the restraining order. I’m scared for her because a tracking device, stalking, and the other things is a bad sign and we all know of women who had bad outcomes from exes not moving on. I hope that Colton gets a wake call and gets help. JMO

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Cassie Randolph & Brighton Reinhardt - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

+38
alwayscooking
provenceguy
lightredemption
Maddy
whit90