SELECT CONTENT

Cassie Randolph & Brighton Reinhardt - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

Page 5 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cassie Randolph & Brighton Reinhardt - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Cassie Randolph & Brighton Reinhardt - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

Post by Diana Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:24 pm

That whole acticle is clearly trying to victim shame/blame and I get madder the more I read it. Notice there is absolutely no denying what she said just trying to paint him as this poor blindsiided heartbroken guy, forget that. IMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Cassie Randolph & Brighton Reinhardt - Bachelor 23 - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Cassie Randolph & Brighton Reinhardt - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

Post by blueblues Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:32 pm

Diana wrote:That whole acticle is clearly trying to victim shame/blame and I get madder the more I read it. Notice there is absolutely no denying what she said just trying to paint him as this poor blindsiided heartbroken guy, forget that.  IMO
That source sounds like one of his crazy fans TBO. The article looks like an excerpt from Cassie’s comment field on a really bad day.

No surprise here. In my experience, US Weekly would print anything an anonymous source tells them, without any fact checking
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by ule101 Fri Sep 11, 2020 8:39 pm

Who is the source is it Colton Himself.

ule101

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:01 pm

Colton being quiet since they all unfollowed him says a lot. Guilt.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:21 pm

Us Weekly is actually pretty legit. They don’t run something unless it’s coming from someone very close to the subject at hand. The source is most likely Colton himself or someone from his inner circle.

The whole thing is just a smear campaign. I don’t care if she’s seeing her ex (as a single woman) or dumped him as soon as he got well or cared about her brand or any of that. She could be the worst person in the whole wide world and that still wouldn’t justify this kind of behavior.

IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:31 pm

I'm just going to repost the comment I made in the finale discussion thread of Colton's season. Let's just say this news unfortunately did not surprise me, though I truly wish it were not the case. For Cassie's well-being, I truly hope this is a wake-up call for Colton and he gets whatever help he needs and everyone comes out of this safely.

There's no vacillating with me on that one. That's straight up what it was to me. From reading the other comments, I guess I'm in the minority on this one but sorry, didn't find any of this romantic. It might have helped if they'd shown Cassie upset, seemingly regretting her decision but instead they chose to show her basically confirming her not being ready to commit to Colton, then saying how ready she was to just get back to her family and her life. These were not the words and demeanor of a woman who regretted her decision. And then there's Colton blubbering like a five year old about, "I just want Cassie".

The whole thing was just painfully awkward and a little creepy to be honest. Sorry, maybe I'm being overly sensitive in the current social climate, but the whole thing felt too much, "you can wear someone down even if they say no".

She walked away, made her decision, like dude let it go. More importantly, sorry, they'd have to do a hell of job tonight on the ATFR to convince me that woman is into Colton because I ain't buying it. Granted, I was once told I'm the most unromantic person in the world, so there's that. Because I'm telling you right now, if I tell a guy I'm not interested, don't be jumping any walls for me or bugging me after because I will call the cops.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:34 pm

Diana wrote:That whole acticle is clearly trying to victim shame/blame and I get madder the more I read it. Notice there is absolutely no denying what she said just trying to paint him as this poor blindsiided heartbroken guy, forget that.  IMO

This. It was textbook gaslighting.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:49 pm

I really didn't like that US article which very conveniently made it sound like Colton couldn't have done it without actually denying it. Definitely one sided. Hopefully Cassie just ignores all of this.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15257

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 12, 2020 12:08 am

It’s not good that Colton is trying to spin this. I’m sure he is deeply embarrassed that this is public, but hopefully due to it becoming public he will now stop this behavior and get help. Praying for Cassie’s safety and that Colton gets the help he needs.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Sep 12, 2020 11:21 am

Good Morning America had a piece on this. No new info but interesting that it was their cover story today.

Link to video

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15257

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 12, 2020 12:04 pm

That article is pretty disgusting to me as it's obvious the only purpose is to put blame on Cassie.

I'm pretty sure I read or saw an interview where they claim the break up talk started well before he got sick. Besides, isn't that the normal humane thing to do, look after each other when someone is in need? The Randolphs took a guy in their home with a very contagious virus and helped him through recovery.

“Colton was absolutely in love with Cassie. It was clear she did not feel the same way about him, which of course, upset him It was really hard for him,” the source tells Us. “She literally broke up with him as soon as he was healthy enough to move out.”

In any case, these comments sound like they are coming from a teenager, trying to cover up their own tracks and justify their actions. I don't care what Cassie or any one that gets stalked did, it's a crime and he should be dealt with accordingly. I'm no lawyer, but I'm pretty sure you can't just get a restraining order on someone without proof. It looks like to me over a certain period of time, she had plenty of evidence.

“She was in touch with her ex while they were together — the guy that she met on the other reality show she was on before The Bachelor,” the source says, referring to Caelan Tiongson, who she dated during her time on the web series Young Once. “She was seeing him after they broke up.”
Randolph’s idea to “reinforce” that they were staying friends, as she was “very nervous about losing her fanbase.”

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/colton-underwood-blindsided-by-cassie-randolphs-restraining-order/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71351

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:53 pm

What a mess! I don't know what to believe except Cassie is ready to move on and Colton is not. Getting a restraining order is BIG.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Cassie Randolph & Brighton Reinhardt - Bachelor 23 - Discussion

+38
alwayscooking
provenceguy
lightredemption
Maddy
whit90