SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Sun Feb 14, 2021 10:44 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] OMG this new banner is absolutely 💯 Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 1105969562 breathtakingly gorgeous just like Qiniso herself!!! Amazing work!!!! Stunning!!! Bravo!!! Love this.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 Sun Feb 14, 2021 10:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Your banner is *chef's kiss*.  The colour is gorgeous!

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Feb 14, 2021 10:55 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] we are trying to figure it out!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] usually uploads but so far nothing. sad

I have tweeted them, and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] sent a message on IG.

Same with Bette NZ - only 1 of 3 episodes uploaded last week.  

IIRC he travels a lot for work so I'm thinking he's somewhere with no net or limited upload capacity which is fair enough.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that banner is an absolute sass factory, good job.  yes
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Thanks for the info. I am staying as patient as I can for sure & will be ecstatic when the episodes are uploaded. Praying
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Feb 17, 2021 12:35 pm

Here is a sneak peek for the next episode I saw posted on IG. I follow this account just to get some clips  Hugesmile Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 2498057887

The Bachelorette SA on Instagram: “Last week's episode of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]rose ended with the cliffhanger of cliffhangers! This week, we find out who (or what) will emerge…”

Episode 2 Teaser: The curious case of the limo - YouTube
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks for posting!

"Sun's out gun's up" laugh out loud

I'm not sure if this was posted but I found it while searching for a viewing link.

"The love"
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

-- "that she deserves"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:41 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks for posting!

"Sun's out gun's up" laugh out loud

I'm not sure if this was posted but I found it while searching for a viewing link.

"The love"

-- "that she deserves"

Hmmm.... it looks like Ruan goes far, that almost looks like a FSD? or maybe it is just a 1-on-1 date now that I see a little part of the background looks to be outside somewhere.

I am still trying to figure which guy that is in the 1st S/cap? I been trying to place him based on the shape of his head giggling  At least we know it is one of the taller guys laugh out loud
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:22 pm

Me too. I was thinking Bradley or Dylan because of the ears. Whoever he is, F2?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Feb 17, 2021 5:10 pm

It could be Bradley. I am not sure it is Dylan because he has some curly hair and not completely clean cut bald on the sides like Bradley is. The guy is leaner so we know that narrows it down from the other beefier built guys. Although this upcoming episode the intruders come in so there should be other guys we can compare the one S/cap to (if new guys are coming in on tomorrow's episode). Hopefully. JMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Feb 17, 2021 8:07 pm

It's Swazi imo.  He is wearing a watch and bracelet in the zipline and the only other guy I can find who wears both is Swazi.  Had a thought he would go far as he has family members who are very excited on sm and also Marisia, last year's f1, follows him and she doesn't follow any of the other guys.  F1s sticking together perhaps question   Really need to watch the episodes to see if that's far-fetched laugh out loud

I think Ruan does go far, maybe f2/3.  Surely a fan favourite due to his Jon Snow shtick.

Bracelet next to glove
Watch as well
Watch and bracelet - camera has flipped

source

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] oh good catch on that!!!! yes

It very well may be Swazi the evidence is compelling & matches at this point. Real cool. Interesting about the follow on SM. Is that usually a major clue for the International contestants in figuring out where they placed??

Thanks for the clues!!!!thumbsupthumbsup

Ruan at least will be in the top F4 I believe.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Feb 17, 2021 10:15 pm

chasus71 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] oh good catch on that!!!! yes

It very well may be Swazi the evidence is compelling & matches at this point. Real cool. Interesting about the follow on SM. Is that usually a major clue for the International contestants in figuring out where they placed??

Thanks for the clues!!!!thumbsupthumbsup

Ruan at least will be in the top F4 I believe.

No, not really.  I just found it interesting he was the only one of the cast she was following.  Marisia might still be friends with Qiniso after their season finished and perhaps the news has been shared ??

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette South Africa - Qiniso Van Damme - Media SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+8
ElonM
ChazSA
leavers
quick_dry
Sprite
AllAboutLove
Idlemess
GuardianAngel
12 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum