SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 23 of 83 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 53 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by dolcimumma August 20th 2020, 9:32 am

All about how she has a spell over him and by the look of it they are on a single date. Also talks about how Irena and Bella have become 'best friends' and could that friendship be over. Bella is crying in one of the clips about how much she likes him.

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Vjeff August 20th 2020, 10:23 am

Bobette wrote:Decided to watch already regretting it.  laugh out loud  Bella and Locky are thoroughly unconvincing IMO.

Anatomy of a kiss:

Her face is turned away, she can't hold eye contact because she knows it's a farce IMO.

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Vrx22Zo

He also frequently looks off to the side and can't hold her gaze.  Feeling like a fraud IMO.

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 6pu163L

"OK the producers say we have to do it now; ready?  Just close your eyes and think of the extra 50K followers this might get you"  

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 KMLBTu3

About as much passion as two 11 years old forced to kiss for the school play when they each think the other gender has cooties.

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 0oHDRXi

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 3COkUT4

Closed mouth, limp hands, should have taken better acting lessons.... wake me when it's over.  

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 4lXkaLK

"OK we got through it!  Phew.  Let's end with one more awkward hug for good measure.  Do you think they'll buy it?"

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 ThT0jSC

Nope.   no no

Source: Tenplay

LOL love it. I dont know what was faker in that episode - Bella trying to pretend she is attracted to Locky, or Juliette, the professional stylist whose bolt-ons take up half the screen, trying to pretend she doesn't care about appearances or make-up and just loves the outdoors.

There is no one likeable in this season except maybe Irena and Steph. Everyone is so hidden - this show is a waste of time for the cast this season due to the timing and most of them won't even get 10k followers out of it.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues August 20th 2020, 11:36 am

Kas_256 wrote:I’m watching slightly behind but just have to say I think roxi and locky sitting drinking beer is hilarious. Have we ever seen the bachelor offering beer instead of champagne. 🙊
Zac Franich, NZ Bach 3, drank beer from the bottle whenever he could.
At the M&G, he sat down next to Lily and offered her a sip from his bottle. He already had an idea of who she was. laugh out loud

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette August 20th 2020, 6:24 pm

Vjeff wrote:LOL love it. I dont know what was faker in that episode - Bella trying to pretend she is attracted to Locky, or Juliette, the professional stylist whose bolt-ons take up half the screen, trying to pretend she doesn't care about appearances or make-up and just loves the outdoors.

HA - what a crock! cantstopl

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 NKjeDGI

Source

It's good we'll finally get to see Locky with Irena - I'll be watching closely. :detective
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie August 20th 2020, 6:48 pm

So Nicole burnt through her whole triple threat rose in one ep? I know they usually like the contestants to use their “advantage” roses early, but when they handed it out I was under the impression it would be a single date one ep, group date another and Bach pad another. Although I guess the writing was probably on the wall for shutdown by then, so they wanted to squeeze out as much content as they could.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues August 20th 2020, 7:15 pm

Confession: I can’t bring myself to finish the episode. The date activities have actually been really good, but as soon as Arriba and the rest start their stupid drama, I have to pause it.
This is even worse than Peter’s season (US).
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers August 20th 2020, 9:20 pm

dolcimumma wrote:Just saw an ad where it's all about Irena next week.  

dolcimumma wrote:All about how she has a spell over him and by the look of it they are on a single date. Also talks about how Irena and Bella have become 'best friends' and could that friendship be over. Bella is crying in one of the clips about how much she likes him.

I didn't see this ad (I watch on tenplay not TV so maybe that's why). They do need to start showing something about Irena or as @Bobette says she's not a believable F1. Yes they normally hide the F1 but I really don't think it's to the extent they've hidden Irena so far. That said the timeline is obviously very screwy this season. They are dragging a whole lot out of absolutely nothing.

Bobette wrote:
Vjeff wrote:LOL love it. I dont know what was faker in that episode - Bella trying to pretend she is attracted to Locky, or Juliette, the professional stylist whose bolt-ons take up half the screen, trying to pretend she doesn't care about appearances or make-up and just loves the outdoors.

HA - what a crock! cantstopl

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 NKjeDGI

Source

It's good we'll finally get to see Locky with Irena - I'll be watching closely. :detective

O.M.G.

The "I'm not like all the other girls" thing was bad enough. Making it a total pretense is worse. Why hide you've glammed up?
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1342

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough August 20th 2020, 9:24 pm

Juliette is so much better looking before all the work done

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou August 21st 2020, 12:34 am

Hi all, wonderful sleuthing as always. This season is a mess.  Hard to believe there has been 2 episodes just for high school cocktail party drama.  So if not for first impression rose Irena would have been on the 2nd SD.  Imo Irena has had appropriate airtime for f1 - night 1 arrivals, 1st GD with key role, 1st cocktail party briefly going to talk with him, not on GD2 as per usual if SD, 2nd cocktail party no time due to drama but I think was first called? Sorry not 💯 with all the details as not totally engaged in the drama.  I do think it appears irena hidden more due to the bragged out drama.  
Bobette as always your sense of humour is on point. 🌟
At this point the show can only get better. Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 3552228123

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette August 21st 2020, 2:48 am

Thanks @Loulou  Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 2498057887

dolcimumma wrote:Just saw an ad where it's all about Irena next week.  

If the entire episode is all about Irena, it could have been filmed later and slotted in to manufacture the F1 storyline - watch closely for possible time jumps or discrepancies in their appearance (especially Locky who chonked up during the break laugh out loud).  

:detective
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff August 21st 2020, 5:04 am

Just watching last night's ep now. Nicole and Locky actually seem to like each other, much more natural than he and Bella! She is very likeable also.

Roxi is unstable and a bit of Jamie. I see her mum and her friend Tahnee are all over the Bachelor Instagram defending her in every comment.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette August 21st 2020, 5:33 am

@Vjeff I am also watching now and echo your thoughts on Nicole.   :yes:  But damn girl for a dancer your posture is TERRIBLE!

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 IOfyuCv

Whoever put the girls in white pants for this activity should be fired.  I'm surprised no one threw a diva fit and refused to play.  

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 2dLM4mV

Ethical considerations aside, it was enlightening to see which girls wear g-strings and which wear sensible granny knickers.  laugh out loud

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 FIy7S0s

Oh and despite the editing I don't believe for a second that Locky and Roxi didn't kiss - look at how red his chin & nose are!

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 RUA4Rcp

Source: Tenplay
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 83 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 53 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+36
Cari
Bookworm
Sundy
AllAboutLove
Maddy
Dumb
LoveDovez
ideas_ideas
rosefun
limoncello
amylou