SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 53 of 83 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 68 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by dolcimumma Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:00 am

@bobette Thanks! I thought it was wrong!

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:08 am

No worries @dolcimumma. It looks like they're going to drag it out for the full 16 episodes so probably 2 weeks at least till the finale IMO. Where were they advertising it - on live TV?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:25 am

So 3 girls will be eliminated on Wed episode. Maybe one or two girls walk out

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:27 am

Bobette wrote:Nah that's wrong - Top 5 on Thursday's episode.

'2020 - Episode 11'

10, 7:30pm, Wed, 16 Sep 2020, 60 minutes

With Lockdown a distant memory, and the returnees filling the mansion with passion, jealousy and angst, the Ladies are determined to show Locky exactly how loved he is. By each and every one.

'2020 - Episode 12'

10 HD, 7:30pm, Thu, 17 Sep 2020, 60 minutes

Tensions ascend among the women as their numbers in the mansion descend, and with only five contenders left, Locky is left with the bitter-sweet decision as to who will be taking him home to mother.

Source

ETA:  SC from the insider guide showing Irena and Bella laughing together.  Methinks their friendship and subsequent falling out were probably planned to be part of this season's storyline from the start.  Suspect

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 Magxw0G

Source

IMO if not from the start, then to spice things up post-lockdown
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1342

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:35 am

I still think the most interesting part of this season would be those group chat transcripts from the 4 month break.  Stuff will come out when contracts expire, as it always does.  Also interesting we never got to see any of those rumoured lingerie-clad video chats.  

@Enough  :yes: I'm expecting Steph to take herself out v soon.  Even if they make it look like Locky's choice, she's over it, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:38 am

@bobette I saw a few ads tonight saying so on Peach during Friends (channel 11) one was especially long showing Irena and Locky on the combi van date and also him asking Bella to step outside for a chat during a rose ceremony where she carries on about Irena coming between them. Also last night on channel 10 there were a few short ads advertising final episodes, weird.

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:40 am

There's no hometowns, right? I feel like that's obvious given the situation but just wanted to 100% confirm. Will they just plough straight on through to the end just doing regular dates and RCs around the mansion?

It definitely makes for a boring kind of season if that's all there is so I'm not surprised if they encourage some fighting and drama.

Side note, the thought that just last year we took for granted being able to do hometowns - just flying to any state, getting off a plane and going where you wanted unimpeded - is kind of mind blowing. Now I almost can't imagine it :tissuebox

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1342

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2020 1:58 pm

Apparently!

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 5b1c6710
Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 3a8d8010

How reliable is the dramatic podcast? Apologies if this has been posted before!

https://www.pedestrian.tv/entertainment/bachelor-bella-irena-fight/

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Sep 13, 2020 6:08 pm

@Missnair So dramatic has contacts with the show but a lot of her information has proven to be inaccurate, or out of date because she sits on it too long, by which time things have changed.  

I 100% believe the "issue" wasn't the one given during the episode, but there may not even be a single factor - 4 months is a LONG time for girls to be gossiping/bitching about each other (all while the Lead is cavorting around Perth with various girls...)

Totally unexpected that former faux-BFFs who thought they were only going to have to put up with each other for a few weeks would fall out during that time.  And they're laughing together in Insider Guide so I question how much is just scripting anyway.

Also Bella body shaming Irena?  Huh?  Irena has a great body - look at her in those swimsuit pics - what would there be to shame her about?  Bella needs her eyes checked if there's any truth to that.

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 EnUTZY4

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 KKUchID

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Sep 13, 2020 8:49 pm

Final nail in the coffin for Bella’s hopes of Bette?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8728909/The-Bachelor-host-Osher-G-nsberg-BLASTS-Bella-childish-behaviour.html

Osher would never speak negatively about a potential lead IMO, so I think she’s done. Couple that with the most recent stuff in So Dramatic about her leading a mean girl clique against Irena and it doesn’t look good for her. Never go up against a nurse in a pandemic, you’re always going to lose!
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by bondi_blonde Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:07 pm

I am so glad Osher said this. I found the Bella/Irena incident hard to watch.
It was obvious that Irena thought the friendship was genuine but Bella didn’t. Irena wanted to address the issues, Bella was not interested. She couldn’t even articulate her argument, she brought Izzy in to the drama and then stormed off.
It was awful to watch. Even if Bella was done with the friendship, she shouldn’t have spoken to Irena like that. That’s not adult behaviour.

And am I the only one who thinks less of Izzy and Maddy and Steph now? Not one of them tried to comfort Irena. That was awful.
bondi_blonde
bondi_blonde

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:28 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Final nail in the coffin for Bella’s hopes of Bette?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8728909/The-Bachelor-host-Osher-G-nsberg-BLASTS-Bella-childish-behaviour.html

Osher would never speak negatively about a potential lead IMO, so I think she’s done.

Oh wow yeah agreed - she's toast IMO. Well that's a relief. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 83 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 68 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+36
Cari
Bookworm
Sundy
AllAboutLove
Maddy
Dumb
LoveDovez
ideas_ideas
rosefun
limoncello
amylou