SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 27 of 83 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 55 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 26, 2020 7:25 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Aug 26, 2020 7:25 am

A quick scene of classic F1 behaviour from Irena being the voice of reason with Roxi, trying to calm her down. And I really think Roxi has missed the brief for this show, it’s The Bachelor, not Roxi and Locky Go on Dates! laugh out loud
But seriously, a whole episode of cocktail party? Stick a fork in me, I’m done
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Aug 26, 2020 7:31 am

Why are we back to Roxi bringing up Juliette and all the drama. Could we not have the last 10 minutes all nice and drama free? Of course not.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Aug 26, 2020 7:33 am

leavers wrote:Quite a few tweeters saying "who?" to Irena. She is VERY well hid, no wonder the pubbies think Bella's a shoo-in at this point. I feel that's about to change!

So if this was a “normal” season, would this have been the typical F1 date slot?
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 26, 2020 7:35 am

Source

Well that looks... dull.

Dirty Street Pie wrote:So if this was a “normal” season, would this have been the typical F1 date slot?

F1 dates were always either 2nd or 5th SD till Badger's season broke the pattern - Chelsie's was really late IIRC.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Aug 26, 2020 7:43 am

If we didn't think Irena was F1, after that night portion of the date, there's no denying it.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 26, 2020 7:45 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Wed Aug 26, 2020 7:51 am

Not sure how true this is. Zoe Clare wanted to quit the show
https://www.marieclaire.com.au/the-bachelor-australia-2020-zoe-clare-quits-series

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Aug 26, 2020 7:55 am

Tonight's stats. I expect Irena's stats to jump even further as the night goes on and tomorrow. Kinda interesting Juliette's numbers jumped so much..

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Screen49
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Aug 26, 2020 8:01 am

Enough wrote:Not sure how true this is. Zoe Clare wanted to quit the show
https://www.marieclaire.com.au/the-bachelor-australia-2020-zoe-clare-quits-series

It’s just based off of what So Dramatic said in her podcast, and is basically a rehash of Nadines whole thing of “I was going to walk, but they made it look like I didn’t get a rose” I’m calling BS myself
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 26, 2020 8:03 am

butterflylove wrote:Kinda interesting Juliette's numbers jumped so much..

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Screen49

Extra interesting since she's switched to private.  Don't want us examining your new followers too closely, Juliette?  laugh out loud

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 RShot6g

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Aug 26, 2020 8:17 am

Oh very interesting @Bobette. I wonder when that happened 🤔
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 83 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 55 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+36
Cari
Bookworm
Sundy
AllAboutLove
Maddy
Dumb
LoveDovez
ideas_ideas
rosefun
limoncello
amylou