SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 55 of 83 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 69 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Enough Mon Sep 14, 2020 6:20 am

Saw a new ad on HYBPA. Look like someone didn't accept the rose and left. They made it look like Bella but we know it is not

Enough

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:15 am

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 R9fjcz10

Source: Tenplay

Every time I see this photo I just want to gag. So fake. Woe is me. Pool innocent little Bella. Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 1838857674

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bondi_blonde Mon Sep 14, 2020 2:49 pm

I feel the same! Give that girl a role on Home & Away - that is a Logie award winning performance.
bondi_blonde
bondi_blonde

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Mon Sep 14, 2020 4:30 pm

I reckon she’s probably furious at her edit. Bet she didn’t think they’d do her dirty like that.

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Australia Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:24 pm

@Enough

IMO nothing suggests that Steph and Izzy are childish. We have barely seen Steph. She seems level headed. She is a special needs teacher, which IMO provides her with skills to effectively deal  with these situations without becoming too invested. IMO all our opinions are subjective, we don't have facts, so I try to be careful when talking about contestants, although I know I can be judgemental too. Frankly, the only people I like this season are Steph and Ezz, Bec seems nice too and so did Nicole but I don't care for them. The only one that I truly like is Steph will be eliminated today so I will stop watching. I think Steph and I have things in common so I am clearly biased.

I don't care for Bella but IMO there is far more behind this drama than what we saw. I never really liked Irina. I saw her as bitchy, yet subtly, and clearly, she and Locky won't last. If someone is manipulating others, IMO, is Irina, because the girls saw things that we as audiende did not and they have to edit the winner, positively. Last year I was not convinced by Chelsie's maturity and I only liked Helena...I feel the same about Irina, she was given a better edit but she still created drama and they covered that.  Moreover, as some of you have already expressed here, I don't understand why people posting on social media (i.e. Instagram) are so bitchy and are making these statements about people they don't know. I may be completely indifferent to Bella but IMO the sudden reaction towards her, as I see it in social media, is excessive. I concur with @DirtyStreetPie in thatt to me,  people going there and bashing Bella and abusing her posting vicious comments on her instagram (which I believe is now restricted) and Facebook, based  over a few minutes on TV is crazy! IMO those people are  either super bitchy people or overly invested, emotionally unstable fans. Honestly,  I have no reasons to believe that Bella is worse than most of the contestants who have been in this franchise all over the world, Irena included. Finally, IMO, it is very rich of Osher to criticise Bella (I don't care for his podcast with Alisha, anyway), especially considering the fact that he is the face of a tacky show which exploits people's vulnerabilities. He is complicit in all that. IMO Osher should look back to some of the choices he made when he was in his 20s and 30s. I have read his book, I know. He does not hold the moral ground. In Australia, Osher is another Chris Harrison. He is the franchise's puppet, period. @HawaiianGirl probably knows what I mean.

Frankly, I cannoy help but wonder...why is Steph on this show? She is way out of Locky's league. Locky is an utter bogan, just like most of the girls of this season, and mostly bogans join the show, IMO that has been well established in Australia.  How is Steph fitting there?  Steph could do much much better. It seems that James (from Sophie's season) likes her..Steph, take a look at James (Sophie's season)...he doesn't stop liking your posts Smiley

All IMO

'You are always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company.' - Diane Von Furstenberg Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 1176891977
Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Female Posts : 298

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:17 pm

@Genevieve Australia Good Post  I agree 100%. Each season people target one girl and out of the blue she is hated and whatever she does or say is disturbingly twisted. This season, Bella. Probably because she was already an influencer. I wonder if she was a nurse she would have received the same hate because for me there is a lot of hypocrisy as nobody know them.... as usual. All IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:37 pm

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:37 am

Well that's one way to put your foot in it! She's clearly clutching at straws must be obvious she's not the one

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 15, 2020 12:40 am

Her acting is worse than Carlin's IMO and that's saying something.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:23 am

@HEA IMO I think Bella is the master of her own demise. She could have any job and probably still not be liked atm. Nobody put those words in her mouth she said them to Irena calling her a manipulative bitch and "friendship over". I mean seriously what adult talks like that? A big drama queen if you ask me giggling IMO she probably has the wrong personality type to be in that pressure cooker and doesn't like that it's not just about her. She's being a princess and that doesn't go down well with many Australians. Good TV though!

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:26 am

I find it interesting that the few comments on SM defending Bella refer to some vague sense of manipulation or betrayal that Irena is supposed to have inflicted upon her - none of which we've actually seen unless I slept through it.

Makes me think they are mostly friends & family blindly defending her IMO.  The vast majority of people commenting on what's actually been aired on the show are stating the obvious - that Bella is acting like a spoiled brat, IMO.

e.g. What mean comments or "immaturity" from Irena?  scratch I'm sure a lot of stuff was said and done off-camera - but these Bella Defenders are referring to things we simply haven't seen, so their arguments lose all credibility IMO.

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 SD8C2za

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 Qw8wOLN

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 YtDY2ys

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 7pkVfNC

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 FbplNUY

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 DR6aFHa

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 L9xzfAq

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 McahjUz

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 55 Cq5hcLQ

Source

And dare I say... note the Greek surname.   Hugesmile
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:28 am

Well, that preview isn’t doing Bella any favours. Maybe she’s not as much of a Bach expert as we thought she was, everyone knows that the girl who bad mouths the other girls to the lead never wins laugh out loud

Bella seems to be suffering from a severe case of Abbie Syndrome, in which a girl who is used to being the most beautiful and desired in the room is suddenly in an environment where that isn’t the case, and they don’t like it ONE LITTLE BIT!

Production has really turned on her now though, I wonder if she saw it coming, or if she was (incoming Survivor reference) blindsided?
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 83 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 69 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+36
Cari
Bookworm
Sundy
AllAboutLove
Maddy
Dumb
LoveDovez
ideas_ideas
rosefun
limoncello
amylou