SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 31 of 83 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 57 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by leavers Thu Aug 27, 2020 8:12 am

If Australia was like the US, I'd say Bella was definitely getting the Bachelorette edit. It's a bit more of a loose cannon situation given we don't always cast ex contestants, but we've done it more often for Bachelorettes than Bachelors, so I think it's pretty likely.

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Enough Thu Aug 27, 2020 8:14 am

Bobette wrote:Thanks @butterflylove.  I find the early massive jumps in Bella's numbers suspicious.  I'll leave it at that. Hugesmile

Agree

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Thu Aug 27, 2020 8:28 am

Agree the Irena & Bella storyline reminded me of the badgers season too....
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Australia Thu Aug 27, 2020 11:29 am

butterflylove wrote:This is definitely not Roxi's environment, and it's bringing out the worst in her.

I think Roxi is unattractive in several ways, and IMO she is so basic looking yet she seems to be completely unaware of her defects.

Frankly, I am finding this season very difficult to follow, the two that I like the most: Steph and Izzy, barely have time yet they come across as the nicest and more normal of the group :S

'You are always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company.' - Diane Von Furstenberg Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 1176891977
Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Female Posts : 298

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 27, 2020 1:07 pm

Was mud bath shot on another night? How did they get time again for wash, dry, put on makeup and clothes on a cocktail night? And all that draaammaaaa. The entire show is so scripted! Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 1f60f :thud

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 27, 2020 6:41 pm

The main problem with this season (of which there are many IMO) is that they simply don't have enough content.  It should have been edited as a mini-series IMO.  

Filming began around March 6, first SD was March 9, corona shutdown was announced March 26 - that's barely three weeks' of filming, and they obviously didn't get much out of the zoom period if they've only allocated it 2 episodes.  I don't know how they thought they could get away with this ridiculous episode stretching.

As for the bath, I haven't watched the episode yet, but I'm guessing Bonds undies are a sponsor; can't imagine any other explanation for such a cringeworthy stunt.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:34 pm

Reading the show's Instagram and the fans are saying enough with the drama, the women are acting pitiful crying and whining over a guy they just met, plus they are not getting any real connection or conversation between Locky and the gals.

Is this the case?
Haven't seen the show yet.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:37 pm

@Idlemess Basically, yes.  I'm not seeing an earth-shattering connection with F1 either TBH.  The whole season is a mess IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Thu Aug 27, 2020 8:05 pm

Bobette wrote:The main problem with this season (of which there are many IMO) is that they simply don't have enough content.  It should have been edited as a mini-series IMO.  

Filming began around March 6, first SD was March 9, corona shutdown was announced March 26 - that's barely three weeks' of filming, and they obviously didn't get much out of the zoom period if they've only allocated it 2 episodes.  I don't know how they thought they could get away with this ridiculous episode stretching.

As for the bath, I haven't watched the episode yet, but I'm guessing Bonds undies are a sponsor; can't imagine any other explanation for such a cringeworthy stunt.

Couldn't agree more, they should have just been honest with everyone and themselves and said 'Covid season guys' and done a miniseries. It has to be related to the advertising they pre-sell, because there's no other reason. Any more seasons like this and they'd kill the franchise, people are loathing it. I haven't seen a single person say this is a good season.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Aug 27, 2020 8:36 pm

Gotta hand it to Bella, she’s either a really good actress, or she genuinely has feelings for him. That was some proper ugly crying tonight, complete with real tears and a red nose. I don’t want her as Bette though, and if they keep pushing this poor heartbroken Bella thing that they’re going with I can see them going that way.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Thu Aug 27, 2020 9:04 pm

Nothing against Bella. Just a sweet girl. Don't have enough omm to be the lead

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Thu Aug 27, 2020 10:48 pm

This is a classic ep description from IceTV   cantstopl

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 E5otA1w

Source

I've been finding this season hard to watch, which is sad as I don't mind Locky.  He's not the worst imo.  It's the girls, especially Roxi.  Ugh.  All the toxics are going to lose their sh!t next week as I think Roxi has the last SD before lockdown.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 83 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 57 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+36
Cari
Bookworm
Sundy
AllAboutLove
Maddy
Dumb
LoveDovez
ideas_ideas
rosefun
limoncello
amylou