SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 40 of 83 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 61 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by butterflylove Thu Sep 03, 2020 5:36 am

Bobette wrote:@butterflylove I hope so.  

Depends how things are up there by the end of the year but if they can handle the football GF surely a few dozen people on an isolated beach somewhere wouldn't be too risky?  

Elly's boys (and to a lesser extent Locky's girls) deserve to get something for their efforts IMO since they have all been ripped of bigtime with the 2020 choice of Leads IMO.

And if they're willing to film I'm a Celeb in NSW in Jan, and currently filming movies and whatnot, surely a few weeks for BIP isn't too much of a stretch.

Let's try and guess who may be on it from this season, there were 7 from Matt's (and 9 from Angie's), so my guess.. Bella (who everyone will want), Roxi, Nicole, Areeba, Laura, Kaitlyn, Leilani perhaps..

butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 03, 2020 5:39 am

@butterflylove Agree with all your suggestions (Leilani was quiet but beautiful - she's got a Tenille vibe and the boys would be keen IMO) plus Steph for sure if she wants it IMO, and probably one of the other blondes who have barely spoken - Bel, Gemma or Clare.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Thu Sep 03, 2020 5:41 am

@Bobette, I was debating Steph and/or Izzy. I did like what I saw of Bel last night, but if they want the ditzy blonde route, than they'd go Gemma.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 03, 2020 5:47 am

You're right about Gemma, but Bel has a wholesome vibe which would counter-balance Laura's salt and Roxi's crazy and Areeba's bitch so they might go with her for that reason.

And I forgot to add Charley! Like @leavers I'd love to see her there, and she'd fill the Litney void IMO. Guess it depends how many of them are prepared to stay single that long...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Thu Sep 03, 2020 5:51 am

Bobette wrote:You're right about Gemma, but Bel has a wholesome vibe which would counter-balance Laura's salt and Roxi's crazy and Areeba's bitch so they might go with her for that reason.

And I forgot to add Charley! Like @leavers I'd love to see her there, and she'd fill the Litney void IMO. Guess it depends how many of them are prepared to stay single that long...

Oh yess! There's a good bunch of women to choose from to be honest - many options. They'll get a range.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 03, 2020 5:54 am

Do you reckon Bella would slum it in Paradise?  I'm thinking she might give it a miss and hold out for the top job like Elly did (especially if she's already been set up for the role).

ETA:  Another point re: Bel is that since she got further than Clare or Gemma, and was willing to put up with the Zoom BS, that tells me TPTB found her easy to work with.

So that would make her like an Alex character who got little airtime on their own season but still went far.  People who are willing to follow instruction counts for a lot IMO.

Last edited by Bobette on Thu Sep 03, 2020 6:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Thu Sep 03, 2020 6:07 am

Bobette wrote:Do you reckon Bella would slum it in Paradise?  I'm thinking she might give it a miss and hold out for the top job like Elly did (especially if she's already been set up for the role).

Mm, not sure. Depends if they convince her she'll be a hot commodity on the beach. I do get like Hannah Godwin vibes from her, so 🤷🏻‍�. If anyone, I'd want Steph to be Bachelorette, she'd be a hoot, but knowing she doesn't make it to Top 4-6, I just don't think they'd go with her for that reason.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Thu Sep 03, 2020 6:10 am

So I was just watching an ad on TV, and apparently love in lockdown only lasts 2 episodes, today and Wednesday? So they must have been back filming I presume single dates before they said they recommenced - like @Bobette and @bondi_blonde you were talking about in the screencap thread?

ETA: This is from next Wednesday's ep description..
As Love In Lockdown draws to a close, the girls are invited on a virtual group date where they will have the opportunity to introduce their nearest and dearest to Locky.

Source

Last edited by butterflylove on Thu Sep 03, 2020 6:12 am; edited 1 time in total
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 03, 2020 6:10 am

Steph had a strong start with the red carpet followed by Steve, but since she's not in the Top 4 (when I think they would have wanted her to be) that suggests she didn't want to play their games and get messed around - the crown will go to a meat puppet desperate enough to do whatever they ask, IMO.

butterflylove wrote:So I was just watching an ad on TV, and apparently love in lockdown only lasts 2 episodes, today and Wednesday? So they must have been back filming I presume single dates before they said they recommenced - like @Bobette and @bondi_blonde you were talking about in the screencap thread?

Yeah I don't think they got much usable material out of the Zoom period.  The time jump is going to be so jarring - 2 more episodes and then BAM it's 3 months later, everyone's Googled each other (including the Lead), bitched in the group chat, Locky's been cavorting all round Perth - the vibe will be interesting.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 03, 2020 6:23 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Thu Sep 03, 2020 6:30 am

Areeba's top for are Irena, Bella, Steph and Izzy.. as if she doesn't know exactly how it plays out.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 03, 2020 6:40 am

Nicole is cute. laugh out loud

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 83 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 61 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+36
Cari
Bookworm
Sundy
AllAboutLove
Maddy
Dumb
LoveDovez
ideas_ideas
rosefun
limoncello
amylou