SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 54 of 83 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 68 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Enough Sun Sep 13, 2020 10:19 pm

bondi_blonde wrote:I am so glad Osher said this. I found the Bella/Irena incident hard to watch.
It was obvious that Irena thought the friendship was genuine but Bella didn’t. Irena wanted to address the issues, Bella was not interested. She couldn’t even articulate her argument, she brought Izzy in to the drama and then stormed off.
It was awful to watch. Even if Bella was done with the friendship, she shouldn’t have spoken to Irena like that. That’s not adult behaviour.

And am I the only one who thinks less of Izzy and Maddy and Steph now? Not one of them tried to comfort Irena. That was awful.

Izzy, Maddy and Steph were on Bella camp. They are all so childish. They are on a show to try to win the heart of The Lead.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Sep 13, 2020 10:30 pm

I think the thing is, by this stage it was probably very obvious to all involved that Irena was going to be F1.

Many of the other girls probably didn't even want to go back to NSW but were contractually obliged to do so.  They probably let Nicole off because she looked dreadful in the lockdown videos - you could see the stress in her face IMO.

So while I won't defend mean girl cliques, I suspect they felt like it was Locky & Irena in one corner, and the rest of them being forced to go through the charade of still being interested when all they wanted to do was go home.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:26 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Final nail in the coffin for Bella’s hopes of Bette?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8728909/The-Bachelor-host-Osher-G-nsberg-BLASTS-Bella-childish-behaviour.html

Osher would never speak negatively about a potential lead IMO, so I think she’s done. Couple that with the most recent stuff in So Dramatic about her leading a mean girl clique against Irena and it doesn’t look good for her. Never go up against a nurse in a pandemic, you’re always going to lose!

Oh yeah, it completely didn't even come to mind to say after I listened to Cocktails and Roses that Osh was calling Bella's behaviour childish and very highschool.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:30 am

Bobette wrote:I think the thing is, by this stage it was probably very obvious to all involved that Irena was going to be F1.

Many of the other girls probably didn't even want to go back to NSW but were contractually obliged to do so.  They probably let Nicole off because she looked dreadful in the lockdown videos - you could see the stress in her face IMO.

So while I won't defend mean girl cliques, I suspect they felt like it was Locky & Irena in one corner, and the rest of them being forced to go through the charade of still being interested when all they wanted to do was go home.

And to add, Izzy did look quite uncomfortable when Bella pulled her in to pick sides etc., and her face when "comforting" Bella was more like "help me / please let me be anywhere else".
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:53 am

@butterflylove Yes I agree.  :yes:

Source

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 R9FjCZ2

Source: Tenplay

Izzy & Steph both seem completely over the whole mess, and who could blame them - they are nothing but bit part actors to the main stories of Bella/Irena/Locky at this point IMO. No wonder they got down to F4 so quick.

Last edited by Bobette on Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Mon Sep 14, 2020 3:56 am

I feel like Izzy and Steph aren't taking sides they're just trying to be diplomatic. I can't see them being ~mean girls~ or whatever that podcast said. I mean they just spent 3 months apart from each other after having known each other for 3 weeks, I doubt they're really that much of a clique or have anything against Irena (or even Bella tbh). Everyone that wasn't Roxi/Juliette or Bella/Irena just seemed over the whole thing (and then there was Bec who was like 'what have I walked in on?')

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1341

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Mon Sep 14, 2020 4:01 am

@leavers I completely agree.

Izzy and Steph just seem way too normal for this show, and I love them for that. I do hope we get to see them on BIP.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Mon Sep 14, 2020 4:07 am

https://www.pedestrian.tv/entertainment/bella-varelis-punished-breaching-instagram-rules/
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 14, 2020 4:17 am

Vjeff wrote:https://www.pedestrian.tv/entertainment/bella-varelis-punished-breaching-instagram-rules/

...Bella was given a warning from Ten for both of the infringements and she was subsequently punished. Her punishment? The producers are refusing to hand over her cocktail party photos.

cantstopl Wow they really showed her.  How will she ever recover from... not having to post a photo... which she probably didn't want to do anyway...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Mon Sep 14, 2020 4:21 am

Bella's image is going downhill faster than the Olympics downhill skiing record.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:52 am

Another story about Bella and Irina.

But Daily Mail Australia can reveal that Bella wasn't just upset over Irena's supposed dishonesty - she also felt let down because she had been under the impression she was the only girl Locky was speaking to privately.
Bella was under the impression that Locky was only having 'lengthy' phone and SMS chats with her, when he was in fact having similar contact with several girls.
Bella was convinced that she was the only one who spoke to Locky at length during the filming break,' a source told Daily Mail Australia.

'So the real reason they fell out was that Bella couldn't accept the fact that Irena had also formed a close connection with Locky during lockdown.
She was furious when she found out multiple girls were talking to Locky on a daily basis - but she took it out on Irena because they were so close.'

In a Zoom chat that aired on the show, Bella boasted of being in regular contact with Locky via SMS, FaceTime and phone calls.

Irena also said she'd been texting and calling Locky, which prompted others to say they'd had less contact with the former Australian Survivor star.

Once the contestants returned to the mansion in July, a furious Bella accused Irena of lying about the extent of her contact with Locky during self-isolation

It comes after another on-set source told Daily Mail Australia earlier this month that the pair's feud divided the entire house.

A handful of women allegedly sided with Bella and plotted to 'ice out' nurse Irena, leaving her feeling 'isolated' with only the producers to turn to for support.

The insider claimed that most of the women supported Bella because they believed she was 'destined' to be the winner.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8729423/The-Bachelor-truth-Bella-Varelis-cocktail-party-meltdown.html?adobe_mc=TS%3D1600072916%7CMCAID%3D2F7111100515D55D-40000BE423B958BB

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:54 am

So far no good story on Bella

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 83 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 68 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+36
Cari
Bookworm
Sundy
AllAboutLove
Maddy
Dumb
LoveDovez
ideas_ideas
rosefun
limoncello
amylou