SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 73 of 83 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 78 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bookworm Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:55 am

I just want to know the outcome already. I couldn't watch last night, it was just too dragged out and boring. And TBH, I will probably channel surf tonight while they do the final dates and the boring stuff laugh out loud.

Bookworm

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ideas_ideas Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:07 am

I wouldn't be at all surprised if there is no shock to the ending really - that Locky did say he's falling for both girls, and tells them both (per the preview, and yes that's not going to go down well with the public), and has an 'inner wrestle' to camera (i.e. the 'you don't break up with someone you love' piece), before ultimately deciding he knows who his girl is (as per usual), but knows it's going to be very hurtful... and the part where he's in tears is when he's about to or already has broken up with Bella. All edited together to make it look like it's all a lot more dramatic than it is. As usual.
If he cops it for telling them both he's falling/fallen in love with them both, fair enough - spotlights the lack of maturity IMO.

I was thinking the same thing @HEA in regard to the F1's 'struggle' - where has it been this season? Not even the old 'I can't open up because I'm too scared' storyline... no struggle town for either girl.  scratch

As for the dress, like or not like aside, I'm more curious over the choice- it's very un-fairytale for Irena especially, and the colours for both. Why aren't they trying to force a romantic ending as usual, which they seem to try to do no matter what the edits along the way? Did they just give up on this season too?!  giggling

Edit: I could see Bella's F2 dress priming her for potential B'ette at the time perhaps, whimsical with sad colours... before something changed to put her out of favour. Although I don't believe producers would be so sure about a next B'ette so soon within a Bach season, so much can change, who knows what other 'celeb' might put their hand up in the meantime for better ratings, etc. etc.

ideas_ideas

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:22 am

Hi, all!

In my opinion, it does not matter to me if they hella edited out 99.9% of what happened between Bella and Irena. Bella’s unreasonable tantrums on calling Irena a liar and a manipulative b*tch was TOO shallow and petty just because Irena also like the other girls were talking with Locky during Lockdown. It took me JUST THAT to roll my eyes in utter disbelief. Her meltdown was TOO MUCH for something that was generally done by the Lead. So yes, i have basis for my dislike with Bella onscreen and even post filming. And based on the outrageous accusations Bella were spewing about Irena. I do not put it past her that she herself fabricated stories on what airquote “nasty” Irena has told her and the other girls. I based that on the post interviews of other contestants rallying behind Bella. Steph said “bella denied the body shaming”. It is simple equation for me. What i saw on my tv and her pettiness. So perhaps, she was the Manipulative B*tch turning the house against Irena with her Oscar Award oops i meant Home and Away Hugesmile acting. Again, in my opinion after an episode or two of Bella annoying me with her shallowness.

Last edited by Cari on Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:42 am; edited 2 times in total

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:30 am

The ratings last night was not good

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Thu Sep 24, 2020 1:35 am

One of Jake's posts popped up on explore feed, so I clicked on his story and guuuuuys he's on the same wavelength as us! 😂
Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 Img_1011
https://www.instagram.com/jakeellis86/
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:21 am

Half way through the episode.  

Izzy's date.  Meh.  Irena's date.  Meh.  Locky asking his car for directions to the beach from the Bach Pad...

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 EoTavCf

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 CbJOEo2

Source: Tenplay

Me, suddenly interested:  plotting

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 PkJiENw

Source

Triangulate map positions.  Estimate suburb location.  Search old real estate listings.  25 minutes later...

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 J6La4Ub

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 UfiA1gc

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 Bum1uGK

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 73 JXlJd9z

Source

Nice playing with you, TPTB.  I assume you'll be staying somewhere else next season then?  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:00 am

@Bobette that was A-grade sleuthing! Lol. Nice job.

Some interviews today if anyone is interested:
https://www.pedestrian.tv/entertainment/izzy-sharman-firth-exit-interview-bachelor/
https://www.pedestrian.tv/entertainment/bec-cvilikas-bachelor-exit-interview/

Honestly I find all these people insufferable this season and I don't care whose fault the fight is. Bella is desperate for fame, Irena is likely overly insecure and I can barely tell the difference between the rest of the blonde sheep. The positive is that given COVID, it is unlikely that anyone will become as famous as on previous seasons so hopefully we can forget this year and move on.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:09 am

Did you hear Bella said that was her weekend home. Really??

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by dolcimumma Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:16 am

@bobette knew I'd seen that house before! It's not that far from me giggling

dolcimumma

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:20 am

Vjeff wrote:Honestly I find all these people insufferable this season and I don't care whose fault the fight is. Bella is desperate for fame, Irena is likely overly insecure and I can barely tell the difference between the rest of the blonde sheep. The positive is that given COVID, it is unlikely that anyone will become as famous as on previous seasons so hopefully we can forget this year and move on.
Bold of you to assume that Bella’s gonna just go away giggling . I haven’t watched this season for all the same reasons I see everyone complaining about, but I’ve been following along through the threads and I feel certain that girlie’s gonna hang on to her 15 minutes for dear life. All jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:33 am

Oh, you're in the Hunter Valley? Tell me again, Osh.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by oldmcdonald Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:38 am

Gut (or little Locky IMO) thinks Bella, head thinks Irena

oldmcdonald

Female Posts : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 83 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 78 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+36
Cari
Bookworm
Sundy
AllAboutLove
Maddy
Dumb
LoveDovez
ideas_ideas
rosefun
limoncello
amylou