SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 72 of 83 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 77 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:48 am

So any merit to these crazy rumours? I wouldn’t put it past Bella to do something
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Enough Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:49 am

oldmcdonald wrote:I was hoping he’d reject Irena then realise he couldn’t be with our her and run after her leaving Bella’s dumping till last laugh out loud

That will be a cruel thing to do. But hey, you do anything for love

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:55 am

oldmcdonald wrote:Not much of a lighting difference between these two photo but (on top of Bella wearing the darker dress) if I had to pick a lighting that looked earlier I would say Bella

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 72 5ecf4110

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 72 F0759110

Source: Tenplay

Both of their dresses are horrendous. I don't remember the last finale dress someone wore that I actually liked. I think Angie was the exception.

Also, going back through Kim's IG (had to remind myself of what everyone wore), did she start working on the show because of Sophie? Sophie seems to be her first season, and going back further, there's lots of styling photos of Sophie.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:09 am

If it’s true that Bella had a lock on at least F2, do we think that’s what she actually wanted? To be F2, and whatever opportunities that brought her way? 
Or did she get caught up in the competition of it, especially after the fall out with Irena, and she wanted to win? Or did she really fall for Locky?
The SWFing of Laura was real tonight, I’m surprised she didn’t make jewellery with him. And her little melt down was Home and Away at its finest, although the goodbye with Locky was VERY full on, I wouldn’t be happy watching that if I was Irena.
From tomorrow nights preview I agree that Bella’s dress looks marginally darker, so that theory holds. Also, and this is a big IMO, Bella’s demeanour in the car, and the look on her face as she’s walking shows that she knows the franchise. She knows it’s too early in the day for her to be F1.
I’m hoping that the the only “surprise/never seen before” thing, sorry can’t remember the exact wording is Locky saying ILY to both girls, and not something nasty like doing a switch, or Bella confronting Irena, or anything like that
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:17 am

How on earth did Bec get cast on this show? She is gorgeous but I don't think there has been such a vacant, monotonous person on reality TV ever...
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:28 am

butterflylove wrote:
oldmcdonald wrote:Not much of a lighting difference between these two photo but (on top of Bella wearing the darker dress) if I had to pick a lighting that looked earlier I would say Bella

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 72 5ecf4110

Source: Tenplay

Forget the dress - what's up with that hideous makeup?  Who did they use as inspiration for the colour palate - a corpse?

Dirty Street Pie wrote:If it’s true that Bella had a lock on at least F2, do we think that’s what she actually wanted? To be F2, and whatever opportunities that brought her way?

Or did she get caught up in the competition of it, especially after the fall out with Irena, and she wanted to win? Or did she really fall for Locky?

She wanted fame and follows and a shot at Bette IMO, definitely not Locky. As her former manager said, she would see him as a bogan who is beneath her, IMO.

Last edited by Bobette on Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by chailatte Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:33 am

They played the sad overdramatic music for Bella that they played for Abbie last year...

I really thought something bad happened to Bella based on the previews but she was doing a grand ol performance to tug at his heart strings. So manipulative... and soooo cringey...  

He looked really content (in a good way) with Irena and their relationship appears to be on a more equal / mature level like two adults... whereas with Bella... an adult with a child... laugh out loud

chailatte

Back to top Go down

Post by Vjeff Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:35 am

Enough wrote:Laura want Matty J to say he love her but he can't at the hometown

Yep except it was in reaction to Matty begging her to tell her how she felt as she was the only one not saying anything. Bella's was just her pre-rehearsed Home & Away audition. Seriously, she is so fake fake fake.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:37 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Australia Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:50 am

I checked the preview thrice, and when Locky is crying it is very windy, when Irena arrives it is windy too but it is IMO even windier and darker when Bella arrives....so what I am thinking is that he first thinks he is picking Bella and either he does and then changes his mind and asks the producers to bring Irena back or he goes to see her to her hotel. Or, perhaps one of them declines if he confesses he is in love with both so that makes his choice easier but still painful. Bella's dress matches more the decoration and the ring. Anyway, what a boring season with a boring lead and two dull and not likeable top 2.... as @AllAboutLove said this is going the US way...I cannot recognise the Australian franchise anymore...it was changing but this year IMO broke it beyond repair. I am definitely not going to watch Elly's season. Even the ads look boring already.

'You are always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company.' - Diane Von Furstenberg Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 72 1176891977
Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Female Posts : 298

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:12 pm

butterflylove wrote:Goodbye Izzy (who I believe is the real F2) & Bec (why was there a rumour that Locky wanted to pick Bec over Bella? They had zero chemistry tonight).
snipped...

Probably because Bec didn't have the drama. I get the impression that Locky is a pretty easy going guy who avoids drama and when Bella started her auditions he was turned off. Plus, Bec actually seems to have similar outdoorsy pursuits as he does.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:16 pm

Do F1 always overcome an obstacle? What was it for  Irina? Bella’s dad is for Bella or maybe she learned he fell for Irina too?

will producers show the arrival of the F1 first, then the F2 .... just because they read this forum and wanted to mess up the finale? Just to mess up. Possible scenario ....Irina go first, then Bella, then he runs back like a dog back to his rejectee doing puppy eyes? “I realized it was you when I humiliated you and rejected you... can you take me back?” #ouch

Bella is 100% not with Locky now, imo. Everything says imo she is a mess and surrendered with friends now. In the minority but I see a genuine upset girl. For the life of me I have no idea why she is hated so much. Same old, same old. IMO. Sad that many people cannot respect both finalists and admit they do not know them enough to make a judgment. Imo

Irina was so flat and boring all the time on my TV,  imo. Meh. For me, she was cold and bland. I will not spend my money on this couple but maybe opposite attracts? Who know a?  Imo, Locky is looking for fame. I wouldn’t be surprised a move in bondi in the near future... If he really picked Irina as a second choice. Yuck. Sounds desperate to me, imo

As far as the dresses. The leopard dress is tasteless and the purple unflattering. But at least for me the purple had some princess look. The leopard... ahem, cannot say it on this forum. PG.

Irina arrived in Sydney last week. That smells SHV before finale, imo. Or possible taped breakup although Locky said he is 100% in love. Who knows. A 3 fake months deal, like Nick admittedly said on his season?

As usual, producers fell to give us genuine girls and focused on childish fake drama ad nauseam, imo. If only they limited the numbers of fake fame and glory girls looking to be the next Instagram influencer... I miss season 1 so very much... And I wished Australia didn’t have the bet to spoil each season.

Happy finale you all.

All JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 83 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 77 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+36
Cari
Bookworm
Sundy
AllAboutLove
Maddy
Dumb
LoveDovez
ideas_ideas
rosefun
limoncello
amylou