SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 77 of 83 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Enough Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:32 am

Bella forgot Locky has to act to make it looks like he is in love with both of them

Enough

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 77 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Finch Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:33 am

butterflylove wrote:Bella can't say anything about the future because that was not in her contract. She's only there for her the followers and influencing.

Nothing though. Seriously. Can't see past 3 months. Oh you know, meet my friends, hang out in Bondi.
Finch
Finch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:34 am

God he is a douche bag. I just hope Bella and Lochie are all in on this crazy edit because if not I feel for Irena
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:36 am

Finch wrote:
butterflylove wrote:Bella can't say anything about the future because that was not in her contract. She's only there for her the followers and influencing.

Nothing though. Seriously. Can't see past 3 months. Oh you know, meet my friends, hang out in Bondi.

But as long as we're together..
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Finch Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:36 am

Sundy wrote:God he is a douche bag. I just hope Bella and Lochie are all in on this crazy edit because if not I feel for Irena

I think they are, Locky seems to be just having fun with it. Keeping it light.

But we all know the fun time girl never wins...oh except Alex.
Finch
Finch

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:41 am

Sundy wrote:God he is a douche bag. I just hope Bella and Lochie are all in on this crazy edit because if not I feel for Irena

Agree !!!!! They should both run away really
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by oldmcdonald Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:44 am

The best friend comment about Bella is interesting, they used that at the beginning of the episode + haven't heard the "I fell in love with you the first day I saw you" line yet (which was very reminiscent of the poem one his arm)

oldmcdonald

Female Posts : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:45 am

Ok so Locky is now also auditioning for Home and Away. This is ridiculous!

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:45 am

Irenas first
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:45 am

They are mixing it up again laugh out loud
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:46 am

Here comes Bella now....
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:46 am

LeapofFaith wrote:They are mixing it up again laugh out loud

Sure did

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 83 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+36
Cari
Bookworm
Sundy
AllAboutLove
Maddy
Dumb
LoveDovez
ideas_ideas
rosefun
limoncello
amylou