SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* and Becky Miles

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* and Becky Miles Empty Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* and Becky Miles

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 16, 2020 1:14 pm

General Discussion for Elly and Becky.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* and Becky Miles Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* and Becky Miles

Post by leavers Tue Aug 18, 2020 6:04 am

Not exactly sure where this should go, but ...

https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/reality-tv/the-bachelorette/sharna-burgess-confirms-she-was-asked-to-be-the-bachelorette-before-elly-and-becky-miles/news-story/779fab0799cdf626a5ad98d71e556792

Speaking to Us Weekly, Sharna revealed producers approached her with the offer prior to the pandemic.

She said she was “on the fence” about accepting, but ultimately turned them down given she lives in the US and it “didn’t feel right” doing the show in Australia.

question

She went on to say that she’d be more likely to accept the lead on the US instalment of the reality show.

“I live here, you know?” she added.

“So it also makes more sense for me to do it here. I don’t have plans to permanently move back to Australia. I would love to be half and half, you know, go to Australia and work, but my life is based here.

“I want to raise my kids here … It feels like it makes more sense. There’s less questions at the end of it for me, like, ‘OK, well where do we live? And what do we do?’ It makes more sense for me.”

dizzy  Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* and Becky Miles 2622943811

leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* and Becky Miles Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* and Becky Miles

Post by Norcalgal Tue Aug 18, 2020 11:55 am

Sharna is going to appear on Season 29 of DWTS in the states.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Aug 18, 2020 3:27 pm

So... not only is she so up herself she feels the need to REPEATEDLY talk about being offered the role, she follows it up by saying she wouldn't want to live in AU or raise her children here?  OK then. Rolling Eyes

The arrogance of this woman is so just unattractive. no no   Seems to me she's angling for a shot at the US Lead.  Zero chance, IMO - the US TPTB usually cast women who at least pretend to be sweet or humble.

Elly and Becky were still terrible choices for the AU Lead IMO, but Sharna would have been even worse.  Of all the crap bargain basement options on offer, I actually wish they'd gone with Abbie. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:02 pm

Oh same @Bobette. I don't like Abbie much but her season would be entertaining and I think she's very true to herself and isn't really trying to hide that she's a hot mess express.

If I had to come up with a theory on Sharna it would be that she campaigned super hard for Bachelorette AU but they ultimately didn't choose her and now she wants to save face. I reckon she only signed on for the latest DWTS because she failed at getting B'ette.

She can't be too much of a franchise fan if she doesn't realise it's been a shitload of time since they cast randoms who haven't been on the show. (Yes, Matt James - but he was already cast to be a contestant and had franchise ties!)

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:29 am

I did an episode count up of how many eps remain in Locky's season. I'm getting 15 eps instead of 16, so finale is potentially September 30. Which means, I'm guessing, Becky and Elly's season will most likely start October 7th? Which is still very much in line with the rest of the Bachelorette seasons, so it's not delayed.

For reference -
Sam - September 23.
Georgia - September 21.
Sophie - September 20.
Ali - October 10.
Angie - October 9.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:37 am

Hopefully that means they're rushing it through so they can start filming Paradise.  The only hope to extract anything worthwhile from the lacklustre 2020 seasons rests there IMO. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:52 am

Can't see the viewers interested with Bachelorette. Just too soon after BIP and Bachelor

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Dumb Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:01 am

Has elly's season finished filming?
Dumb
Dumb

Female Posts : 271

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:14 am

Dumb wrote:Has elly's season finished filming?

We believe so, yes.  Becky's FRC was probably middle of last week IMO.  Both girls resumed posting on SM 2 days ago (same piece of show propoganda on both accounts here and here, and Becky's account which was previously private, is now public.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:42 am

Bobette wrote:
Dumb wrote:Has elly's season finished filming?

We believe so, yes.  Becky's FRC was probably middle of last week IMO.  Both girls resumed posting on SM 2 days ago (same piece of show propoganda on both accounts here and here, and Becky's account which was previously private, is now public.

Pretty sure that's why Osher filmed TMS finale from Sydney, so he could be there for Becky and Elly's FRC.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:29 pm

Now to Love are predicting a start date of 30th September.  

Either the editing team is working overtime or we're going to get a lot of long, boring, barely edited cocktail party scenes again.  Rolling Eyes

At least there will be more eye candy and less bitchiness... I hope.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* and Becky Miles

+6
Enough
butterflylove
Bobette
Norcalgal
leavers
GuardianAngel
10 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum