SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* and Becky Miles

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* and Becky Miles - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* and Becky Miles

Post by Enough Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:41 pm

I still think the viewers are fatigue with this franchise.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* and Becky Miles - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* and Becky Miles

Post by leavers Fri Sep 18, 2020 6:00 am

Enough wrote:I still think the viewers are fatigue with this franchise.

I wouldn't be, if it was as good as it used to be...
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:21 am

Bobette wrote:Now to Love are predicting a start date of 30th September.  

Either the editing team is working overtime or we're going to get a lot of long, boring, barely edited cocktail party scenes again.  Rolling Eyes

At least there will be more eye candy and less bitchiness... I hope.  laugh out loud

Just read that 30 Sept will be the premier of The Masked Singer US.

https://www.mediaweek.com.au/the-masked-singer-usa-coming-to-10-on-september-30/

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Fri Sep 18, 2020 6:09 pm

Enough wrote:

Either the editing team is working overtime or we're going to get a lot of long, boring, barely edited cocktail party scenes again.  Rolling Eyes

At least there will be more eye candy and less bitchiness... I hope.  laugh out loud

Just read that 30 Sept will be the premier  of The Masked Singer US.

https://www.mediaweek.com.au/the-masked-singer-usa-coming-to-10-on-september-30/

Just looking at Wiki, the American version only has one episode a week - unlike our two, so I think it'd be easy CH10 to change the night they air it, if they want to start B&E the following Wednesday? The 7th?
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by ule101 Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:19 pm

Would they actually allow her to leave single after honey badger?
If so why didn't Angie do the same since it didn't seem like any of her relationships would work out?

ule101

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Fri Sep 18, 2020 7:43 pm

ule101 wrote:Would they actually allow her to leave single after honey badger?
If so why didn't Angie do the same since it didn't seem like any of her relationships would work out?

I think they'd have been okay with it, because one of them was getting a happy ending. Kinda like how NZ went. Lesina chose to take no one through to the FRC, while Lily ended with Richie.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:12 pm

butterflylove wrote:
Enough wrote:

Just read that 30 Sept will be the premier  of The Masked Singer US.

Just looking at Wiki, the American version only has one episode a week - unlike our two, so I think it'd be easy CH10 to change the night they air it, if they want to start B&E the following Wednesday? The 7th?

I think the American version has longer episodes to make up for it (2 hour runtime inc ads). However, I really think one episode a week would be a good idea this year when they don't have any of the usual date options, travel, etc.

They could easily have edited Locky's season to be one 1hr-1.5hr episode a week to compensate for how little they got and it wouldn't have been so widely panned for being The Cocktail Party Drama Season. I guess the only downside would be having so much product placement per episode it felt too obvious that the shows are ultimately about advertising.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:00 am

There was just an ad for Elly on, and they announced Wednesday October 7th as the premiere date!!
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sun Sep 27, 2020 12:45 am

Doing some comparing between Locky, Angie and E+B's seasons.. because I have obviously have nothing better to do on my Sunday..

Ciarran & Timm were announced on Oct 2, a week before the premiere.
Bella, Irena, Rosemary & Steph were announced July 25, 2.5 weeks before the premiere.

So I'm assuming some of the guys will be announced this week..

Angie's guys were revealed Oct 6 (Sunday), and Locky's Aug 10 (Monday) - 2/3 days before the premiere.

I'm guessing we'll get the group shot / bio's on the 5th (Monday)?.

Locky's season trailer was released on Aug 3 (9 days before), and Angie's on Oct 7 (2 days).

So 🤷🏻‍� when E+B's will be released. Guessing after some of the guys have been because it fits in with when the aboves were released.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Sep 27, 2020 1:00 am

@butterflylove Nice.  yes

With Bette AU, F1 or F2 have always been in the first lot of bios released so we'll know who our main players are - let me see if I can find the stats...

ETA:  OK so here's the list I pulled together before Angie's season summarising the Twitter bios.  F1 or F2 has been released pre-season every time.  

Sweetheart, dick, clinger etc all IMO (but they do seem to consistently release one from each category laugh out loud)  Not sure how 2 Leads will affect who's released.

S1 Sam:
Michael - F2

S2 Georgia:
Cam - sweetheart
Lee - F1
Clancy - ?
Sam - dick

S3 Sophie:
Blake - dick
Jarrod - F2
Apollo - sweetheart

S4 Ali:
Charlie - dick
Dan - funny
Todd - sweetheart/F2

S5 Angie:
Ciarran - quit
Timm - F2
Jamie - clinger
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sun Sep 27, 2020 2:03 am

@Bobette good point on how they're gonna release the preview boys with two 'ettes - my gut says they'll do it with the guys we know from that promo last week - Fraser, Pete, Harry etc. Maybe with a newbie thrown in there.

But in general, I have so many questions about how this season is going to work, how do rose ceremonies go, group dates etc., but I guess we'll find all that out soon.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Mon Sep 28, 2020 7:50 pm

mamamia wrote:"Honestly, for me I have only been in love once and that was a long time ago," Elly said. "It’s very rare for me to get real feelings for someone. I don’t fall very easily and I don’t think that I’ve ever felt like this about someone before. We’re still on the journey to the 'L' word but I’m so happy."

"I also wouldn’t say I’m in love," Becky said. "But Elly and I both chose someone at the end of this. I’m in a really happy place and excited to see where it’s going to go. We’re in real life now and I just want time to spend with my person and see where life will take us."

Well this fills you with so much confidence, now doesn't it 😬.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* and Becky Miles

+6
Enough
butterflylove
Bobette
Norcalgal
leavers
GuardianAngel
10 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum