SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Season 29 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 27 of 45 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 36 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS - Season 29 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 29 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by MiniDiva Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:53 pm

Villian's Night on DWTS, Monday, October 26  

Source

The couples (with their dance choice, song and “inner villain”) are as follows:

Head coach Monica Aldama (“CHEER”) and pro Val Chmerkovskiy dancing Jazz to “Fever” by Beyonce, dressed in a costume inspired by Nurse Ratched
Kaitlyn Bristowe (“The Bachelor,” “The Bachelorette”) and pro Artem Chigvintsev dancing Paso Doble to “Disturbia” by Rihanna, dressed in a costume inspired by Cruella de Vil
Disney Channel actress Skai Jackson and pro Alan Bersten dancing the Argentine Tango to “Everything I Wanted” by Billie Eilish, dressed in a costume inspired by Bride of Chucky
Actress Justina Machado (“One Day at a Time”) and pro Sasha Farber dancing Tango to “Take Me to Church” by MILCK, dressed in a costume inspired by Carrie
Backstreet Boys singer AJ McLean and pro Cheryl Burke dancing theTango to “Psycho” by the Intermezzo Orchestra, dressed in a costume inspired by Norman Bates
Emmy®  Award-winning host of “The Real” and sideline correspondent on “Holey Moley,” Jeannie Mai,and pro Brandon Armstrong dancing the Paso Doble to “Maneater” by Nelly Furtado, dressed in a costume inspired by Hannibal Lecter
GRAMMY ® -winning rapper Nelly and pro Daniella Karagach dancing the Argentine Tango to “Can’t Feel My Face” by The Weeknd, dressed in a costume inspired by Freddy Krueger
TV host Nev Schulman (“Catfish”) and pro Jenna Johnson dancing Paso Doble to “Swan Lake Remix” by District 78, dressed in a costume inspired by Black Swan
Actress Chrishell Stause (“Selling Sunset”) and pro Gleb Savchenkodancing Paso Doble to “In the Air Tonight” by VonLichten, dressed in a costume inspired by Maleficent
Olympic figure skater and on-air commentator Johnny Weir and pro Britt Stewart dancing the Viennese Waltz to “Creep” by Vincent/Kimberly Nichole, dressed in a costume inspired by Dracula
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

DWTS - Season 29 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 29 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:04 pm

@MiniDiva thanks for posting! I do enjoy the Halloween episode, it's always fun.

DWTS - Season 29 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 3682289457

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Oct 26, 2020 7:50 pm

Anyone in the Los Angeles area like me, the show will be on from 9-11pm tonight.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

DWTS - Season 29 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 8367-910 DWTS - Season 29 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 I_got_13 DWTS - Season 29 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 E5kqdm15 DWTS - Season 29 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:35 pm

@Linds911  Thanks for letting us know.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:00 pm

Looking forward to tonight.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:01 pm

@nikikass Me too. I like the Halloween epi.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:03 pm

Of course Tyra's entrance thinks she's Beyoncé. no no

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:10 pm

laugh out loud....fun opening.

Jeannie Mai

Dance: Paso Doble

it was okay. I expected more but IMO not her dance. It wasnt bad or anything. it was just okay. She is so adorable though.

Judges liked it though.

nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:13 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Of course Tyra's entrance thinks she's Beyoncé. no no

cantstopl   She has yet a bigger excuse to dress up!
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by emiusacska Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:15 pm

I cast my votes via the site and text
emiusacska
emiusacska

Female Posts : 301

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:16 pm

@MiniDiva DWTS - Season 29 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 3806527698 for me it's Halloween every week when it comes to Tyra's costumes! DWTS - Season 29 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 3806527698

Johnny Wier has me in tears.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Mon Oct 26, 2020 9:24 pm

Johnny Weir

Dance: Viennese waltz.

That was good. He did a great job. I was for some reason expecting this not to be his dance. Just the end was weak. The rest was great.

Judges: thought is was excellent.

Scores: 9,9,9
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 45 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 36 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 29 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+29
SMH
mtnlvr55
George1218
jojo47
Billysmom