SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Season 29 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 44 of 45 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS - Season 29 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 29 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 24, 2020 12:58 am

@pavalygurl watch the IG @Linds911 just posted of Jason loosing his mind. laugh out loud Love that guy!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

DWTS - Season 29 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 29 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:01 am

@pavalygurl yep that's correct 9pm here because of Rams football. I'm going to be looking all over Twitter and IG for photos until then.

Lots of Bach Nation have tweeted congrats to Kaitlyn already, Becca Tilley, Jared, Ben, Nick to name a few.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

DWTS - Season 29 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 8367-910 DWTS - Season 29 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 I_got_13 DWTS - Season 29 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 E5kqdm15 DWTS - Season 29 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by mruab Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:26 am

amazing if Broadway snatched up Nev after all of this and he ends up with a TONY?

mruab

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:27 am

@GuardianAngel I did!!! 
I have always loved him, what a guy.  He's sooo happy and I'm happy for them both.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:30 am

@Linds911  Oops, I did check but didn't know it was a Rams game.  Steeler fan here and I haven't gotten into LA teams as yet.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:26 am

@pavalygurl haha same I’m a Seahawks girl and could care less about the LA football teams oops laugh out loud

Gah I just love how happy and in shock Kaitlyn and Artem were!! They will be on GMA in the morning with the rest of the final couples.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

DWTS - Season 29 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 8367-910 DWTS - Season 29 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 I_got_13 DWTS - Season 29 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 E5kqdm15 DWTS - Season 29 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Tue Nov 24, 2020 12:21 pm

Linds911 wrote:Jason and their friend Lo's reaction. giggling

https://www.instagram.com/p/CH9TuSahx3M/

This is an absolute riot!  Jason really loves his Kaitlyn to go bonkers like this~  DWTS - Season 29 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 3806527698

I love how his friend reacts to Jason, they look like they could be a comedy team together.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 24, 2020 12:38 pm

MiniDiva wrote:
Linds911 wrote:Jason and their friend Lo's reaction. giggling

https://www.instagram.com/p/CH9TuSahx3M/

This is an absolute riot!  Jason really loves his Kaitlyn to go bonkers like this~  DWTS - Season 29 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 3806527698

I love how his friend reacts to Jason, they look like they could be a comedy team together.

I thought the same! His friend was so funny trying to shush him. laugh out loud I don't know what he was saying but I was thinking the same. "Jason! Quiet! " laugh out loud

Beautiful post by Kaitlyn.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CH9DMeKHK9N/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Nov 24, 2020 1:26 pm

This was a fun to season to watch because of the final 4. But I felt all along that if Kaitlyn could get her dances to resonate with the audiences, she would win. The sheer numbers of her followers makes it likely. I think that is why Nelly went so far. And Nev and Justina just couldn't compete with that.

I want to go on record about Nelly - he has so impressed me. There are so many layers to him and I'm glad that I got to change my mind about him. He's far more than a rapper. He's got a heart of gold. You represented well, Nelly!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:12 pm

Read on Yahoo today that some folks were very upset that Nev lost. While I haven't watched live I have watched all the dances available on YouTube. Nev was good but Kaitlyn was better and fully deserved the win. Just my opinion...

And Tyra...she is truly the most egotistical, self-indulgent, irritating TV personality I can remember at the moment. Glad I missed her grandstanding this season.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:10 pm

@Doats I googled her for the heck of it to see if there were any comments about her hosting. Everything I read was very negative, plus her blue dress caused quite the SM commotion, comparing it to an SOS pad and floor dusters. Another article was all about how difficult it is for her to change so often, how she prefers to wear sneakers because she can't move around blah blah blah.

They need to get rid of her. She is so full of herself.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:25 pm

@GuardianAngel I so agree that they need to get rid of her. Unfortunately, since I believe she is a producer, I don't think this a strong possibility. My solution for next season is to DVR the episodes and fast forward/mute her when she strolls in wearing another hideous outfit. Hasn't she ever heard of a Stylist?

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 45 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 29 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+29
SMH
mtnlvr55
George1218
jojo47
Billysmom