SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 18 of 78 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Lucas15 Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:45 am

ReneeM wrote:I think RS did get something wrong because in recent years he always gets something wrong. I just don’t know what that thing is. Is it the F1 spoiler? Or a detail about how everything went down? But I think it’s unlikely she’s with Brendan. & she’s definitely not with Ben imo.

I totally agree that she is definitely not with Ben IMO and I think she might have wanted to pick Brendan but couldn't and ended up picking Zac. I keep hearing that Tayshia's season has twists and turns sort of like Clare's portion did (though not the same twists and turns) - I think Tayshia's twists and turns surround how things went down at the final 4 with Brendan.
JMHO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ash2214 Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:29 am

RS originally referenced Brendan and Ivan maybe being the F2, so I do definitely think it’s possible he messed something up within the F4, although I do think she wanted Brendan, but picked Zac.

Just from all the past seasons, most leads try to avoid the F2 person like the plague in order to protect their F1. Tayshia’s social media likes as of right now also remind me of the last bachelorette post filming when her engagement ended. This is why I assume she’s either still with Zac, but it’s not a strong relationship right now or she’s no longer with him. I guess I just don’t see the point and not liking much related to your season, but quickly liking posts that involve you and the guy you supposedly wanted to pick but couldn’t.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:44 am

@Ash2214 It’s possible that Tayshia is compensating for the slip ups she/Zac have made since filming ended pointing to Zac. She and Zac both started following the same sneaker IG account right after filming ended (I think I read it was a somewhat unique account so unlikely they both would follow it if they were not in contact), then they both followed the same horse sanctuary IG account in NJ (and Tayshia unfollowed). And Tayshia edited the splash ball photo she posted to remove the tag from Zac’s speedo and some redness on his upper thigh, basically polishing him up for her post. If you look at Tayshia’s couple of likes of Brendan-related posts juxtaposed to what she’s done with Zac, she may be doing it purposely to throw viewers off. All IMO

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by bachangel007 Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:51 am

She recently liked a video of Noah. She's also liked a few of the promo pics on the bachelorette's instagram account and on Chris Harrison's account. I've only seen her like two photos of Brendan and one of them he only appears in the very last, fifth picture.
bachangel007
bachangel007

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Nov 16, 2020 11:41 am

Aside from the Noah video, she’s only liked a few promo pictures that don’t involve the guys that I’ve seen which is why the Brendan likes caught my eye.

I referenced Cary’s post because aside from her promo picture that he shared, it’s the only one she’s liked from Cary and the caption specifically referenced her date with Brendan along with the picture of him.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Nov 16, 2020 11:50 am

mbl wrote:@Ash2214  It’s possible that Tayshia is compensating for the slip ups she/Zac have made since filming ended pointing to Zac. She and Zac both started following the same sneaker IG account right after filming ended (I think I read it was a somewhat unique account so unlikely they both would follow it if they were not in contact), then they both followed the same horse sanctuary IG account in NJ (and Tayshia unfollowed). And Tayshia edited the splash ball photo she posted to remove the tag from Zac’s speedo and some redness on his upper thigh, basically polishing him up for her post.  If you look at Tayshia’s couple of likes of Brendan-related posts juxtaposed to what she’s done with Zac, she may be doing it purposely to throw viewers off.  All IMO

Interesting thoughts. Now I finally understand the Splash Ball date photo changes. "Removing the tag" was throwing me as I was thinking "tagline" not "clothing tag". Personally, I think that's very telling. Why would Tayshia bother doing all of that if Zac wasn't her final one. I'll call it "Tag-gate"
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 16, 2020 11:57 am

@Ash2214 welcomeback So nice to see you!

@bachangel007 Welcome1 Thanks for joining!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:12 pm

luvstx wrote:
mbl wrote:@Ash2214  It’s possible that Tayshia is compensating for the slip ups she/Zac have made since filming ended pointing to Zac. She and Zac both started following the same sneaker IG account right after filming ended (I think I read it was a somewhat unique account so unlikely they both would follow it if they were not in contact), then they both followed the same horse sanctuary IG account in NJ (and Tayshia unfollowed). And Tayshia edited the splash ball photo she posted to remove the tag from Zac’s speedo and some redness on his upper thigh, basically polishing him up for her post.  If you look at Tayshia’s couple of likes of Brendan-related posts juxtaposed to what she’s done with Zac, she may be doing it purposely to throw viewers off.  All IMO

Interesting thoughts.  Now I finally understand the Splash Ball date photo changes.  "Removing the tag" was throwing me as I was thinking "tagline" not "clothing tag".  Personally, I think that's very telling.  Why would Tayshia bother doing all of that if Zac wasn't her final one.  I'll call it "Tag-gate"

It took me awhile to get the ‘Tag- gate” too, so I did a side-by-side comparison. You can clear see Tayshia removed the Speedo tag and lighten up Zac’s thighs where I circled.

Why would she take time to do that if he’s not f1?

Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Df2c9110
Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Fc6b1e10

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:30 pm

Do we know for sure that Tayshia is the one who edited the picture or did a producer send it to her like that?

@GuardianAngel nice to see you too!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:36 pm

@sdmom @luvstx I’m trying to remain completely objective, so devil’s advocate time. Tayshia’s IG content is very curated and polished. It’s possible (probable?) she routinely edits and touches up photos and for that reason the tag and redness may have stood out to her. Perhaps she would have cleaned up any of the guys in the forefront of the photo, it just so happened to be Zac. FWIW, she didn’t touch up the horizontal scratch mid-torso on the guy on the right of the photo (Spencer maybe?). I lean more towards Tayshia wanting her guy to look good, but wanted to throw out an alternative possible explanation.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:37 pm

@Ash2214 We don’t know, but we do know that the official Bette IG account posted it with the tag out and redness showing.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by bachangel007 Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:53 pm

@GuardianAngel Thanks for the warm welcome! Happy to be here! :Thanktwo
bachangel007
bachangel007

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 78 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+66
KBiegs88
LoveDovez
cupcakes
Jane Austen
moviechicka