SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 48 of 78 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:02 pm

Anything is possible. I am not ruling anything out at this point.

I remember Becca K’s SM activity/mood changed after her breakup with Arie. Have we seen that with Zac or his sister ?

Yesterday Tayshia posted her 1-1 with Blake on IG. I am sure she’s messing with us since the only other 1-1 she posted is with Brendan.

Isn’t this fun when no one knows anything for sure? giggling

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Diana Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:29 pm

Were there any connections that didn’t last on the show that might have had a better chance under different circumstances?

I think that I explored all relationships as much as I could, and I think that if things don’t work out with certain people, then they just don’t work out. Do I hope that we’re all friends at the end of all of this? Absolutely, I care about every single person. I adore them all. But no, I don’t think that time really took away from a lot of relationships, I think that they developed the way they were supposed to.

it does not sound like she would pull a switcheroo at all imo

https://bossip.com/1987027/exclusive-tayshia-adams-interview/
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:41 pm

According to reddit, Brendan liked this video 6 days ago. Maybe he just thought the waterfall was pretty laugh out loud.

Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 A5f5cc10
x

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by bachangel007 Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:49 pm

ReneeM wrote:According to reddit, Brendan liked this video 6 days ago. Maybe he just thought the waterfall was pretty laugh out loud.

Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 48 A5f5cc10
x

Lol a lot of guys in relationships do this, especially now that you no longer get notifications of what people you follow like. Not a fan of it, but I don’t think that means or says anything.
bachangel007
bachangel007

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:51 pm

^^ yeah follow the IG footsteps and tell us who you are and with who. Imo

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:54 pm

RS really just likes to drag Tayshia is the bottom line. If this were Clare he wouldn’t post it if he didn’t get confirmation. He also said he heard there was a new BN couple that everyone would love but he’s not posting it, presumably because he doesn’t have confirmation. He should have just said that he knows nothing about the ending and retract all his spoilers. But that wouldn’t put Tayshia in a bad enough light, so as a parting gift he recklessly threw out unconfirmed information that she broke up with her F1 and is now seeing one of the other F4. The man is a disgusting low-life. All IMO

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfan218 Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:04 pm

I don’t see her pulling a switcheroo, either. I think she’s either with her F1 and maybe engaged now, or single. Just based off what we’ve seen last night, Tayshia was so confident in sending home the men she felt she didn’t have a future with, and as sad as she was saying goodbye she was confident in her decisions. I can’t see her having second thoughts post-filming. But this is 2020 and this year has been full of surprises laugh out loud. All JMO of course. I can’t believe RS is totally stumped! This is exciting.
bachfan218
bachfan218

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:05 pm

RS just wants to get viewers on his site. The fact that he took 4 pages to share basically nothing is sad.
Keep sleuthing folks.....

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:12 pm

So I just went back to watch Peter’s, Hannah B’s, & Arie’s finale promo. Those are the recent seasons with breakups by ATFR. In every one of those promos, they included the lead breaking up with the F1. Arie & Peter’s have actual footage, Hannah B’s had the audio of her saying “I feel like this experience has been taken from me”. If Tayshia & Zac broke up then we should have something from that breakup in the promo tonight. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:24 pm

If Tayshia and Brendan are back together, the I blame the editing that I don’t see their amazing connection on the show!

Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Dec 15, 2020 6:16 pm

So Tayshia's best friend Jamie just posted, Tayshia's home recording clickbait it looks like. Another possible clue imo that Tayshia might really have been in NY/NJ with Zac over the weekend. Saturday was Jamie's birthday, she went out on a boat with a small group of friends, Tayshia wasn't there. Zac's group of friends, the guys he was with in Philly with yesterday, were all hanging out friday or Saturday night (can't remember which) and he wasn't there. Obviously not a guarantee they were together, but it's something I thought was interesting at the time and should be noted.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 15, 2020 6:37 pm

ReneeM wrote:So Tayshia's best friend Jamie just posted, Tayshia's home recording clickbait it looks like. Another possible clue imo that Tayshia might really have been in NY/NJ with Zac over the weekend. Saturday was Jamie's birthday, she went out on a boat with a small group of friends, Tayshia wasn't there. Zac's group of friends, the guys he was with in Philly with yesterday, were all hanging out friday or Saturday night (can't remember which) and he wasn't there. Obviously not a guarantee they were together, but it's something I thought was interesting at the time and should be noted.

thumbsup

Considering the flight duration LA to NYC is a little bit more than 5 hours, add to that home-airport transportation plus the airport registration.... I would say a full 10 hours total imo. She was MIA last Wednesday , posted this selfie snickers Louis Vuitton bag maybe Saturday? I am thinking she spent Thursday to Sunday with him. 4 days. Maybe the handler was not around because it was a family trip? Maybe the handler was at the airport but not obvious? no idea

For me it makes sense that he would invite her to meet all his family and includes her in the 45th anniversary of his parents. My guts says he was with her parents at thanksgiving. Because we saw pictures of her bro only doesn’t mean he was not there...

Speculations here and JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 78 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+66
KBiegs88
LoveDovez
cupcakes
Jane Austen
moviechicka