SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 21 of 78 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 49 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aria Wed Nov 18, 2020 9:08 pm

seton wrote:Not that I follow her at all but Tay doesnt seem the type to pull a Mesnick.

I was being 100% facetious. I don’t see a world in which she dumps Zac for Brendan. I think she’s just too kind and, let’s be honest, image-conscious to do that. If anything is happening, it would be a Madison/Peter situation in which she and Zac are already done and the show reaches out to him to see if he has any regrets. I think the most likely situation is that Zac and she are having problems or are over, so she doesn’t feel the need to protect him as much, but there’s nothing actually happening. Kind of like how Chris Soules or Hannah B would talk about their F2s because their actual relationships were DOA.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:03 pm

It did happen before, @Aria. Ed came back in Jillian’s season.

I don’t have any problem with Zac as f1, @HEA. I actually find him more attractive than Brendan, maybe because of his maturity.  Personally I like Ivan, Ben, and Joe more than either of them but it’s Tayshia’s choice.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Nov 18, 2020 11:32 pm

albean99 wrote:It did happen before, @Aria. Ed came back in Jillian’s season.

I don’t have any problem with Zac as f1, @HEA. I actually find him more attractive than Brendan, maybe because of his maturity.  Personally I like Ivan, Ben, and Joe more than either of them but it’s Tayshia’s choice.

I don’t include Ed in that trio, because he left for work (and the beer and condoms and all that). I feel like it’s different than the Graham/Franks/Brooks trio who left, not because of any external reasons, but simply that they didn’t want to be with the lead.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:07 am

albean99 wrote:It did happen before, @Aria. Ed came back in Jillian’s season.

Yeah, Ivan, Ben, and Joe are more my speed. I would also keep Bennet around. Zac and Brendan are both good guys, just not my type. I feel like I still don't have a handle on what personality type appeals to Tayshia other than she seems to make good picks.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:06 am

seton wrote:Not that I follow her at all but Tay doesnt seem the type to pull a Mesnick.

There is a difference between seem the type and she may have done it. IMO Again, imo, love is love. If it is love, then pride is set aside or should. That both will  be on the same page is another matter. Do I believe she can. Yes. Do I believe she did. No

However, I hear this switch mesnick every season when the favorite is not the the spoiled F1. So far I heard only 3 leads who did it. No bachelorette. It doesn’t mean it is impossible. I just think Tayshia seems a woman like every others... she fell in love with her top 2... but knew her F1 long before the finale.

Physically, I am not attracted to Zac or Brendan. One is too rough and the other too cute. But like both personalities. Zac oozes confidence and depth. Brendan raises my protection instinct, just want to put him in a bubble. Both very different, both attractive men.

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Nov 19, 2020 10:02 am

RS said on his live last night that he believes Zac and Tayshia are no longer together. He said he’s not sure what that means yet for anyone else in her top four from the season, but that he knows for a fact the reason why Brendan eliminated himself was because his divorce was just solidified a year ago and he panicked thinking he wasn’t ready for that big of a commitment so soon so he’s not sure what’s happening as of right now.

I do wonder if it was the engagement part of the process that really freaked out Brendan given he’s a recent divorcee, but if he would be okay with dating.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Nov 19, 2020 11:08 am

@Aria I thought Ed fit because all of those leads were devastated when the guys left. No worries though if you disagree.🙂

It will be too bad if Tayshia isn’t still with her f1 so hope that isn’t true.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:24 pm

He also did include that it’s possible they’re still together or that it’s rocky (presumably to cover his bases), but he believes that’s not the case and that they’re no longer together. The next few weeks will definitely be interesting!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:57 pm

I am a bit disturbed that some ppl are acting like Branden was Tay's true love when the fact is that she knew all these men just a few weeks and the probability is that she fell in love with none of them. And I don't mean Bubble Love. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:15 pm

I don’t think anyone thinks Brendan is Tayshia’s “true love.” People are just basing their opinions off of things RS has said and things Tayshia has done and said.

RS has now said he heard Brendan was who she wanted, but he left because he panicked and felt like he wasn’t ready for commitment. It apparently really hurt Tayshia. He now believes based off of things he has heard that she’s no longer with Zac. Tayshia has been making glowing remarks about Brendan, posting and liking gifs of them kissing, etc. It just seems to be an odd thing to do if she’s happily with her F1. I think it’s just a normal reaction for people to question what’s currently going on between her and her F4 men.

If Tayshia is somehow still happily with Zac, good for them. If Tayshia realized she and Zac couldn’t make it in the real world and that they’re better off not together, good for her. If Tayshia and Brendan somehow reconnected, good for them. It’s whatever makes Tayshia happy. All JMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:41 pm

@Ash2214 Correct me if I’m wrong, but I thought RS said last night that nothing has changed in terms of what he previously put out about Tayshia and Zac, which originally was reports that they weren’t together, they were together but things were shaky or that it will never work (those were the three things he had heard in his original article about the ending of Tayshia’s season.  He then said last night “If I had to guess, I’d guess they are not together.”  To me that’s different from what you originally wrote above that RS believes they are not together.  Am I remembering what he said last night incorrectly?   It came across to me last night that he doesn’t know and is leaving himself a huge amount of wiggle room so that regardless of the outcome he can say that he told us anything is possible.  All IMO

Last edited by mbl on Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:46 pm; edited 2 times in total

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:42 pm

^I wondered if Brendan left at some point. In the first episode, one of Tayshia's voiceovers about "being someone's second choice" (paraphrase) was laid over him. Sometimes–at least in older seasons–those editing tricks were clues about the ways a season might unfold...
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 78 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 49 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+66
KBiegs88
LoveDovez
cupcakes
Jane Austen
moviechicka