SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 49 of 78 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 63 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:38 am

So the teaser for FD showed Zac spent the night with her..... we saw clearly CH card and they both left the dinner table.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ReneeM Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:58 am

So based on the promo & screenshots of outfits, IMO, the F2 is Zac & Ivan. Tayshia in the Silver dress, Brendan in the black shirt is their FSD night portion, Tayshia’s crying while hugging him, Brendan’s crying in an ITM, Tayshia’s crying off by herself at one point, it’s definitely their breakup to me. They showed Zac’s FSD & LCD. Tayshia & Ivan spent the night together on their FSD, and there’s still an outstanding shot of Ivan in a grey shirt looking emotional (possibly crying) that’s still hasn’t been matched to any previous dates so that’s his LCD imo. Ben comes back right before the F3 RC but I don’t think he stays for any additional time because there’s no additional screenshots of him in other outfits outstanding other than when he comes back to tell Tayshia he loves imo. Also, big note, there was no hint of a post show breakup in the promo.

All jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 16, 2020 1:02 am

@ReneeM totally makes sense.

Why would she cry at FRC if only one guy showed up? It doesn’t make sense.
I agree with Brendan self eliminated at F3
I will go further that she didn’t spent the night with Ivan but did with Zac

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Wed Dec 16, 2020 1:07 am

Yeah, I find it very difficult to believe anything significant happened post-show when there isn't a hint of it in the finale promo
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Dec 16, 2020 1:09 am

@HEA I think a lot of people have speculated that Tayshia’s tears at the FRC location are happy tears, not sad tears. I’m still unsure on that one. She does spend the night with Ivan because there’s a shot of them in bed together and also one where’s closing the door to the airstream, but that doesn’t mean they were intimate. She could just want the off camera time to continue their relationship. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Wed Dec 16, 2020 1:48 am

The last couple of days Brendan has been sharing on his IG stories posts that I guess his family (they have the same last name) have shared and they've been scenes of him and Tayshia.
One was a clip from his HTD with his niece and a few of them have been when Tayshia gave him a rose at the RC. Some are talking about team Brendan and Brendan always getting a rose or something like that.
I don't think they know the ending. I just thought it worth noting that he shared them.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 16, 2020 1:58 am

ReneeM wrote:@HEA I think a lot of people have speculated that Tayshia’s tears at the FRC location are happy tears, not sad tears. I’m still unsure on that one. She does spend the night with Ivan because there’s a shot of them in bed together and also one where’s closing the door to the airstream, but that doesn’t mean they were intimate. She could just want the off camera time to continue their relationship. Jmo.

We see tayshia alone in bed and @seton assumed it was Ivan drinks. But we didn’t see Ivan taking the CH card nor Ivan getting in the suite trailer or anything.. Teaser shows sad tears I’m and this is when she rejected Ivan. Imo

I don’t think she offered the card to Ivan. But she did to Zac.

Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 A7b7dd10
Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 115e6510

Last edited by HEA on Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:02 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:01 am

quietpal wrote:The last couple of days Brendan has been sharing on his IG stories posts that I guess his family (they have the same last name) have shared and they've been scenes of him and Tayshia.
One was a clip from his HTD with his niece and a few of them have been when Tayshia gave him a rose at the RC. Some are talking about team Brendan and Brendan always getting a rose or something like that.
I don't think they know the ending. I just thought it worth noting that he shared them.

If I was family I would also share people I love on my SM. Of course they are team Brendan. Imo

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:20 am

@HEA This is the shot of them in bed together

Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 E0721d10
source

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:32 am

@HEA Of course family roots for family. My point in posting that is that he shared it. That's all.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 16, 2020 3:40 am

ReneeM wrote:@HEA This is the shot of them in bed together

Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 E0721d10
source

I was talking this one

Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 49 F9120610

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 16, 2020 3:43 am

quietpal wrote:@HEA Of course family roots for family. My point in posting that is that he shared it. That's all.

Thought you spoke about his family?
Several months went by. I don’t think anyone hold a grudge and everyone moved on imo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 78 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 63 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+66
KBiegs88
LoveDovez
cupcakes
Jane Austen
moviechicka