SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 50 of 78 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Wed Dec 16, 2020 3:50 am

Did they have all the FS dates in the airstream trailers?  The one with the two drink glasses doesn't seem like a trailer???

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Dec 16, 2020 3:53 am

ReneeM wrote:@HEA This is the shot of them in bed together

Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 E0721d10
source
In last night’s preview there was a shot of lights dimming or going out at a FSD and I recognized it as Ivan’s casita when they showed his HTD. I think TPTB have been hiding her relationship with Ivan.

We’ve now seen Tayshia say she loves Zac to his face, she loved Ben but I don’t think she told him face to face and we see her telling Ivan in the preview. She and Brendan just  didn’t seem to be as close, but she does keep saying, “Game over,” after her dates with him. I’m a little confused and I’m not getting the sense he was the one she really wanted. I think I’ll just root for Ivan and probably get my heart broken.

I read an article where Robert Mills said Tayshia’s parents meet ”several” of the guys. (Eta: I just looked for the article but can’t find it. I’m sure it was a Showbiz Cheatsheet one I read the other day.) Maybe she does take Ben back. I kind of hope she doesn’t end up with him as I could see it not working out that well with his lack of communication skills.  Oh wait, Ben said on BHH that he doesn’t know who she picked.

jmo

Last edited by gabriele on Wed Dec 16, 2020 4:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 16, 2020 3:57 am

Game over could be a conversation during itm about another guy and they used it in a different context.... like when she said that’s a lot. A lot..... the outfit comes out of nowhere she was wearing during any hometown imo

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Wed Dec 16, 2020 3:59 am

I haven't heard Tayshia say she loves Zac or Ivan. She said she's falling in love with Zac and falling for Ivan. That's different than saying I love you.
Unless I missed something.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 16, 2020 4:05 am

I am just going to go with the latest Previews and say that the Airstream is Ivan's FSD then.

Maybe the two goblet date is Brendan after all. I know most ppl think T says goodbye to him in the silver dress but I am not convinced. no idea no idea no idea

HEA wrote:

Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 E0721d10
source

I was talking this one

Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 F9120610

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 16, 2020 4:22 am

quietpal wrote:I haven't heard Tayshia say she loves Zac or Ivan. She said she's falling in love with Zac and falling for Ivan. That's different than saying I love you.
Unless I missed something.

Haha. I forgot about all the semantic word play on this show. It’s so silly especially because years ago it was the opposite of whatever it is now. Oh yeah, it was they ”loved” the F2 but were “in love” with the F1. Now I think it’s the exact opposite.

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberly Wed Dec 16, 2020 11:38 am

Just throwing this out there - it seemed as though most of Tayshia's date with Ben was the foreshadowing of
him not expressing his feelings. Mentioning it to Chris - prior to the RC, in the car exiting the RC, even during his
discussion with his family. I realize that he stated that he does not know who won - but could that be a smoke-screen?

We have always talked about the F1 being hidden - and if Zac is F1 - to me he has been doing quite a bit of narration
during the over-all show. Brendan has been hidden to me - but I just do not see the connection. I think she 'likes" Ivan, but again - not over the top. The way she talked about Ben, especially at the end (when she was sitting on the bench, after the RC), everything she said, to me, pointed to him being the "one" at that time. In the back of my mind, I always wanted the one that returned at the end to win the lead's heart - especially - Reid - way, way back.

Oh, well, I can dream!!! console

Amberly

Back to top Go down

Post by msjr Wed Dec 16, 2020 11:54 am

seton wrote:I am just going to go with the latest Previews and say that the Airstream is Ivan's FSD then.

Maybe the two goblet date is Brendan after all. I know most ppl think T says goodbye to him in the silver dress but I am not convinced.    no idea  no idea  no idea

HEA wrote:

source

I was talking this one

Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 50 F9120610

Could those just be decorative pieces? The way they are so perfectly placed on either side of the flower vase is what makes me think that now.

msjr

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:03 pm

@msjr could they be candles?

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:19 pm

pavalygurl wrote:Did they have all the FS dates in the airstream trailers?  The one with the two drink glasses doesn't seem like a trailer???
It could be a LCD.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:35 pm

Amberly wrote:Just throwing this out there - it seemed as though most of Tayshia's date with Ben was the foreshadowing of
him not expressing his feelings.  Mentioning it to Chris - prior to the RC, in the car exiting the RC, even during his
discussion with his family.  I realize that he stated that he does not know who won - but could that be a smoke-screen?

We have always talked about the F1 being hidden - and if Zac is F1 - to me he has been doing quite a bit of narration
during the over-all show.  Brendan has been hidden to me - but I just do not see the connection.  I think she 'likes" Ivan, but again - not over the top.  The way she talked about Ben, especially at the end (when she was sitting on the bench, after the RC), everything she said, to me, pointed to him being the "one" at that time. In the back of my mind, I always wanted the one that returned at the end to win the lead's heart - especially - Reid - way, way back.

Oh, well, I can dream!!!   console  

I have also noticed a strong coonection between Taysha and Ben.  And she stated that she had her eyes on him since day one.  Also, I haven't ruled out Jimmy Kimmel's prediction.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by bachangel007 Wed Dec 16, 2020 12:38 pm

Interesting that Becca and Rachel had Ivan on Bachelor Happy Hour today. I think Ivan is F3.
bachangel007
bachangel007

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 78 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+66
KBiegs88
LoveDovez
cupcakes
Jane Austen
moviechicka