SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 52 of 78 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Diana Thu Dec 17, 2020 12:22 am

Do you wish you got the chance to look at social media prior to meeting contestants?

''To be honest, I think the way that my season played out is ideal and perfect for me. I think that if I would have had too much time, who knows, I could have honed in on someone who maybe wasn’t the right person for me, but it was just because of whatever else. I think the way that I went about my season and the way that I came into my season without the men knowing who I was, and I didn’t know who they were, was perfect. ''
https://www.google.com/amp/s/bossip.com/1987027/exclusive-tayshia-adams-interview/amp/

This interview was done fair recently and imo she doesn't sound like someone who broke up with her f1 and is talking with her f2. She sounds completely at peace with the choices she made IMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 52 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Dec 17, 2020 12:52 am

Thoughts on the F4:

Ben - I’m skeptical that he is truly in love with Tayshia. They do have a lot of chemistry and have fun together. According to the Noah interview Tayshia didn’t tell him she was divorced and he found out from hearing the other guys mention it. He’s a good guy but his mental health issues are a concern and he isn’t adept at expressing his emotions. He doesn’t seem to know who Tayshia chose so isn’t her pick.

Zac - Lots of chemistry but I’m skeptical about any long term compatibility with Tayshia despite the fact that he is a good guy. I could see Tayshia picking him and one of two scenarios happening. They more recently either got engaged, if they didn’t at the FRC, or they are essentially broken up but will appear together at whatever type of ATFR we get. If engaged, then Tayshia will give it her best shot eventually moving to NY. If they are actually broken up, they may not announce that for awhile but will appear to be together in their media rounds and in time quietly go their separate ways. (I don’t honestly know how likely Tayshia would fake the relationship as I didn’t watch her previous seasons. Maybe she wouldn’t do that.)

Ivan - He’s a doll and probably a long shot for F1 but you never know. I think they’d be quite  compatible and while I do see chemistry it isn’t as great as with others. One of them would have to move.

Brendan - He kind of flamed out, but it does seem like after their 1-1 date he is who Tayshia wanted to end up with. I think TPTB got in his head and it was all too fast a process for him. I think they would have good long term compatibility and they do have good chemistry too. If Tayshia picked Zac and they have broken up I could see Tayshia and Brendan trying again but am not sure if we would hear about it for awhile or not.

Tayshia did not seem over the moon in love to me in her interviews when the show started airing. I do think something shifted more recently and she is now happier. I think she either had a rocky start with her F1 and things settled down and they are now more solid, or she broke up and is quietly trying things with Brendan. The RS statement that Brendan was who she always wanted probably exacerbated any existing tensions if she chose Zac or Ivan.

jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 17, 2020 1:41 am

Do you mind ladies using the default size font please? I have glasses and even with them on I need to enlarge the screen. Thanks. Much appreciated.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Thu Dec 17, 2020 11:04 am

@gabriele Excellent observations :yes:

This makes me wonder back to casting. How much was the switch to Tayshia planned in advance? Were any of this final 4 intended for her in the first place?

If not, it’s understandable that she might connect well with them but not necessarily find her person.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Thu Dec 17, 2020 1:36 pm

Hello Hello Hello.... It seems like forever... I am an immigrant from MAFS page.. handwave

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Dec 17, 2020 1:45 pm

Has it been mentioned that Zac’s mom follows the zacandtayshia IG fan account?
Other guys family members may also follow similar fan “couple” accounts. I haven’t checked.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Thu Dec 17, 2020 2:05 pm

Mia_Leoni wrote:@gabriele  Excellent observations :yes:

This makes me wonder back to casting. How much was the switch to Tayshia planned in advance? Were any of this final 4 intended for her in  the first place?

If not, it’s understandable that she might connect well with them but not necessarily find her person.

While they added some guys IIRC Tayshia's final 4 were all already there for Clare. IMO they really did a good job casting as I think all of Tayshia's final 4 are good prospects and Tayshia did a great job figuring out who her "keepers" were.

IMO according to RS, the change was planned in advance - but from things I was told by someone who I believe knows - it was not planned in advance - it was a reaction to the issues surrounding Clare. Specifically I was told that "Tayshia came to the resort to quarantine (it was the day prior to Clare’s engagement being filmed). It was after Clare refused to film/Attend dates and after her liking Dale." Clare filmed for 2 days after Tayshia arrived to begin quarantine and there was one day after that that filming was suspended. I was told also "Clare refused to film a date on Saturday. Sunday was more push back and the talk on set circulated that she was maybe leaving. Monday Tayshia was at resort. Tuesday Clare engagement was filmed. I’m almost positive Friday was first Tanyshia shooting with some drive ups that night too. Quarantines were only 4 days". I know this is different than RS's take on things but I believe what I was told.

I've also been told that Ben indeed leaves at F4 -  and believe is Zac is F1. The big drama surrounding a proposal that RS alludes to - I was told doesn't happen and we are going to see a proposal very soon.
JMHO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Dec 17, 2020 2:48 pm

I could be totally off base, but the more I look at these, the more I’m 80% convinced that these are the same place. Thoughts?

Tayshia’s girl on the go pic

Zac’s brother’s house in Maryland

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 17, 2020 2:50 pm

@Lucas15 tayshia confirmed the 4 days in recent interviews rush quarantine and arrival. It seems that it was a rush when they called her and when she arrived. Probably the teasers and clothes etc.

Do you think we shall see the proposal at FRC or it happened later (like suspected Thanksgiving)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 17, 2020 3:00 pm

@ReneeM I posted it was for me his brother home HERE. I believe she attended the 45th anniversary of his parents. Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Dec 17, 2020 3:09 pm

@HEA the house you posted wasn’t his brother’s. It was the sister of his business partner. I know he’s referred to them as brother or sister but I think that’s just because of how close they are.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Dec 17, 2020 3:10 pm

@ReneeM I have been convinced the whole time and I thought I was crazy.  The white boards or whatever they are called are a match imo. We just bought our house our floors were updated but that's the one thing that matches throughout the house even despite the updates so I have been thinking it is the same especially considering it was Zacs parents anniversary that weekend.

https://ibb.co/5h8g2j7
https://ibb.co/syNpYjX
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 78 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+66
KBiegs88
LoveDovez
cupcakes
Jane Austen
moviechicka