SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 53 of 78 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 65 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Dec 17, 2020 3:30 pm

ReneeM wrote:@HEA the house you posted wasn’t his brother’s. It was the sister of his business partner. I know he’s referred to them as brother or sister but I think that’s just because of how close they are.

Oh? Either one then. thumbsup

I think yours is a bit darker though. :gotcha:

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by gurlbrit Thu Dec 17, 2020 3:34 pm

ReneeM wrote:I could be totally off base, but the more I look at these, the more I’m 80% convinced that these are the same place. Thoughts?

Tayshia’s girl on the go pic

Zac’s brother’s house in Maryland

You can see the baseboard in the right corner of the family picture, I have the same baseboards in my home, although mine are wood and not painted white.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 53 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Thu Dec 17, 2020 3:47 pm

His brother lives in Rockville Maryland. Do we think Zac drove there and then on Sunday dropped Tayshia at Newark on his way back to NYC?

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Thu Dec 17, 2020 4:14 pm

Lucas15 wrote:While they added some guys IIRC Tayshia's final 4 were all already there for Clare. IMO they really did a good job casting as I think all of Tayshia's final 4 are good prospects and Tayshia did a great job figuring out who her "keepers" were.

IMO according to RS, the change was planned in advance - but from things I was told by someone who I believe knows - it was not planned in advance - it was a reaction to the issues surrounding Clare. Specifically I was told that "Tayshia came to the resort to quarantine (it was the day prior to Clare’s engagement being filmed). It was after Clare refused to film/Attend dates and after her liking Dale." Clare filmed for 2 days after Tayshia arrived to begin quarantine and there was one day after that that filming was suspended. I was told also "Clare refused to film a date on Saturday. Sunday was more push back and the talk on set circulated that she was maybe leaving. Monday Tayshia was at resort. Tuesday Clare engagement was filmed. I’m almost positive Friday was first Tanyshia shooting with some drive ups that night too. Quarantines were only 4 days". I know this is different than RS's take on things but I believe what I was told.

I've also been told that Ben indeed leaves at F4 -  and believe is Zac is F1. The big drama surrounding a proposal that RS alludes to - I was told doesn't happen and we are going to see a proposal very soon.
JMHO
HEA wrote:@Lucas15 tayshia confirmed the 4 days in recent interviews rush quarantine and arrival. It seems that it was a rush when they called her and when she arrived. Probably the teasers and clothes etc.

Do you think we shall see the proposal at FRC or it happened later (like suspected Thanksgiving)
I never believed that the whole thing was pre planned. I was even more convinced when I heard Tayshia on BHH podcast talk in some detail about how she was contacted. She said they wanted her on set the same day they called, but she needed 48 hours to get there. IMO there is no way they send out the lead to lie like that (that’s what they have CH for :uptonogood).

IA about the timeline in that Friday July 31 was when T met the guys. 1:st group date was on Saturday and Brendan’s date with the confirmed fireworks on Sunday.
Clare’s breakdown was supposed to be on Saturday the previous week, but it feels more uncertain that this was when the decision to call Tayshia was made.

I thought they practiced 7 days of quarantine. 4 days seems kind of useless. If you consider that a large majority of people get the first symptoms on day 5, the 4 day quarantine would only reduce the risk by 10-20%, while a 7 day quarantine would reduce it by 70-80%. But time is money I guess. no no
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 17, 2020 4:17 pm

@blueblues I totally agree about the quarantine duration with tayshia. I was WTH?

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Thu Dec 17, 2020 5:41 pm

HEA wrote:@Lucas15 tayshia confirmed the 4 days in recent interviews rush quarantine and arrival. It seems that it was a rush when they called her and when she arrived. Probably the teasers and clothes etc.

Do you think we shall see the proposal at FRC or it happened later (like suspected Thanksgiving)

Good to know as my source also said it was 4 days "rush" quarantine.

From the way my source phrased it - (you are about to see him propose very soon) IMO we will see a proposal at the final RC - pretty much the same ending we are used to.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 17, 2020 5:59 pm

Lucas15 wrote:

Good to know as my source also said it was 4 days "rush" quarantine.

From the way my source phrased it - (you are about to see him propose very soon) IMO we will see a proposal at the final RC - pretty much the same ending we are used to.

Ok. Thanks.

Each season we discuss ad nauseam that the FRC will or might be different... yet same ole same old. Is your source say they are still together?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:28 pm

@ReneeM I have to say those floors and baseboards do look like they might be a match. Just when I was starting to think Tayshia might have actually picked Ivan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:39 pm

@Lucas15

She confirms what you said

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:41 pm

@ReneeM It's baseboard gate!!! You're amazing!
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:00 pm

That's why I love this place and you guys. Baseboards! This is real sleuthing! Eat your heart out RS, you could never get on this level! laugh out loud

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1342

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:22 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
Mia_Leoni wrote:@gabriele  Excellent observations :yes:

This makes me wonder back to casting. How much was the switch to Tayshia planned in advance? Were any of this final 4 intended for her in  the first place?

If not, it’s understandable that she might connect well with them but not necessarily find her person.

While they added some guys IIRC Tayshia's final 4 were all already there for Clare. IMO they really did a good job casting as I think all of Tayshia's final 4 are good prospects and Tayshia did a great job figuring out who her "keepers" were.

IMO according to RS, the change was planned in advance - but from things I was told by someone who I believe knows - it was not planned in advance - it was a reaction to the issues surrounding Clare. Specifically I was told that "Tayshia came to the resort to quarantine (it was the day prior to Clare’s engagement being filmed). It was after Clare refused to film/Attend dates and after her liking Dale." Clare filmed for 2 days after Tayshia arrived to begin quarantine and there was one day after that that filming was suspended. I was told also "Clare refused to film a date on Saturday. Sunday was more push back and the talk on set circulated that she was maybe leaving. Monday Tayshia was at resort. Tuesday Clare engagement was filmed. I’m almost positive Friday was first Tanyshia shooting with some drive ups that night too. Quarantines were only 4 days". I know this is different than RS's take on things but I believe what I was told.

I've also been told that Ben indeed leaves at F4 -  and believe is Zac is F1. The big drama surrounding a proposal that RS alludes to - I was told doesn't happen and we are going to see a proposal very soon.
JMHO

Per the bolded: Are you saying your source said Zac is F1?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 78 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 65 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Tayshia Adams - F1-F4- *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+66
KBiegs88
LoveDovez
cupcakes
Jane Austen
moviechicka