SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 34 of 61 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 47 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by frajosfanofchris Fri Dec 04, 2020 4:10 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 04, 2020 4:10 pm

@gabriele does the reddit poster give a reason as to why they think Tayshia is single?

Thanks for commenting on the xmas tree. I'll be switching it up every few days with different ones. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Fri Dec 04, 2020 4:10 pm

A Look at the ‘Bachelorette’ Hot Spot La Quinta Resort & Club

https://extratv.com/2020/12/04/a-look-at-the-bachelorette-hot-spot-la-quinta-resort-and-club/

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 04, 2020 4:40 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@gabriele does the reddit poster give a reason as to why they think Tayshia is single?

Thanks for commenting on the xmas tree. I'll be switching it up every few days with different ones. Smiley

They implied single or they will just be together for appearances at ATFR but didn’t say why. They didn’t explicitly say it either but commented, “Yes,” in response to another poster speculating on those two options.

It’s funny though because Tayshia seems very happy right now. And, there is that strange engagement ring post.

Oh, fun about the ornament changes.  Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 34 1f600

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 04, 2020 5:01 pm

@frajosfanofchris thanks for the link. It's gorgeous. It's like it's own town. Also, good to know the proper pronunciation, I've been saying it wrong. laugh out loud

@gabriele Ok thanks. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 04, 2020 8:45 pm

I read RS spoilers and I am thinking he has same spoilers that this forum (By all accounts, Brendan is who Tayshia wanted.) .... which means one person words.

I find it interesting because how anyone knows that except Tayshia.... or we will have another Desiree/Brook conversation where Tayshia expressed clearly she wanted Brendan? But then, only crew and them know what happened.... therefore the leak must be Brendan.... very close to his sister.... who obviously is sharing it into town...

ALL speculation here. My point is that one person could be reporting wrong because she was told... again, not judging anyone. I am saying maybe it didn’t happen that way.

What I see now is a very happy Tayshia. I believe she is in a relationship. I think it is a repeat of Des/Chris...

RS says Tayshia wants to be an influencer. I don’t think so. I think she wants to be on TV. And as I said LA and NYC can gives her that. IMO. Therefore, moving to NYC is not out of question, IMO..... but long distance relationship is very hard to live. It works if both are truly committed. Is she?  no idea

So option #2 is that she broke with zac and is with Brendan and they are dating... which in my mind doesn’t feel right because I have this guts feeling Brendan was not in love with her when he left and not ready for a relationship, so  why would he change his mind? If they are together, I don’t see long term. It takes 2 to tango and have a long term relationship. If it is one person to do the concessions, it doesn’t look like it is balanced and healthy. IMO. This works with zac too, in reverse.

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:11 pm

Tayshia will be on Ellen on December 9th.

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Sun Dec 06, 2020 3:44 pm

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Mon Dec 07, 2020 3:20 am

Tayshia Adams Reveals Which ‘Bachelorette’ Men Her Parents Would’ve Picked

https://heavy.com/entertainment/the-bachelor/the-bachelorette-tayshia-adams-parents/

and Click Bait here: https://www.instagram.com/tv/CIbwhxeshIg/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link 

frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:17 am

At this point in Bachelor Franchise history, I consider "continuing to date in real life" a success story, even without an engagement. If Tayshia is still with her F1 (or F2) and is happy, then good for her!

In my book, Tayshia falls in the category of our best Bachelorettes. She is beautiful, charismatic, has a likeable personality, and treats her contestants well. It's a mystery why she wasn't their top pick for Bachelorette to begin with, she is excellent in this role imo.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:33 am

frajosfanofchris wrote:
Tayshia Adams Reveals Which ‘Bachelorette’ Men Her Parents Would’ve Picked

https://heavy.com/entertainment/the-bachelor/the-bachelorette-tayshia-adams-parents/

snipped

She mentions Brendan and Ben. She should have also mentioned Zac to really throw a curve ball. laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Dec 07, 2020 9:38 am

These comments cement my impression that Zac is the last man standing. I agree with HEA that Tayshia is happy. No idea if they still are together. Don't think you could get a more constructive background than successfully overcoming addiction though.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5305

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 61 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 47 ... 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+49
whit90
chasus71
msjr
Al
luvstx
philphan
jen689
2observe
BlackHalo
sdmom
Fleurdesel