SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 58 of 61 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59, 60, 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by ElonM Tue Dec 22, 2020 3:25 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJG43vnHu18/?igshid=bbzvj0iwjbg0
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 58 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by veg_out Tue Dec 22, 2020 3:37 pm

@chasus71, I know. Ben, imo, operates in alignment with TPTB guidance, and I hope it doesn't end up hurting Tayshia in the end.
P.S. Welcome to the board PINKHEART
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Dec 22, 2020 3:47 pm

ElonM wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/CJG43vnHu18/?igshid=bbzvj0iwjbg0

Two thoughts
1. She always wrapped herself around Zac

2. I hope they disinfected sanitized that fountain thoroughly and repeatedly.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Dec 22, 2020 4:00 pm

sdmom wrote:

Two thoughts

She can’t get enough of Zac! 😊
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Dec 22, 2020 4:22 pm

ElonM wrote:
sdmom wrote:

Two thoughts

She can’t get enough of Zac! 😊

Yep she cant I knew she was a goner when she said on their first one on one how she was feeling heart racing, breathless and she said "I really don't know what's going on" awwww
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Tue Dec 22, 2020 4:44 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
notarose wrote:AF podcast - Ashley confirmed there is no ATFR of any kind. No sit down with anyone. The show will simply end according to her producer sources.

I am not liking the sounds of this. The last time this happened Bachelor Aussie, they were broken up.

There doesn't need to be an AFTR considering what the world is going through, however, why wouldn't there be some sort of video chat with CH and the happy couple?

@GuardianAngel, in the newest promo Tayshia and Zac have a private dance lesson and Tayshia is freaking out about getting engaged. Between this promo and Zac saying on their first 1-on-1 with the veil that he “didn’t want her doing anything she didn’t want to do” I don’t think they got engaged at the FRC and instead of a live ATFR catch-up, what we will see is more extensive post FRC filmed footage of Tayshia and Zac as they continue building their relationship, culminating in their engagement over Thanksgiving and a brief Zoom with CH from their SHV to end the show. JMO

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Dec 22, 2020 4:51 pm

mbl wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
notarose wrote:AF podcast - Ashley confirmed there is no ATFR of any kind. No sit down with anyone. The show will simply end according to her producer sources.

I am not liking the sounds of this. The last time this happened Bachelor Aussie, they were broken up.

There doesn't need to be an AFTR considering what the world is going through, however, why wouldn't there be some sort of video chat with CH and the happy couple?

@GuardianAngel, in the newest promo Tayshia and Zac have a private dance lesson and Tayshia is freaking out about getting engaged.  Between this promo and Zac saying on their first 1-on-1 with the veil that he “didn’t want her doing anything she didn’t want to do” I don’t think they got engaged at the FRC and instead of a live ATFR catch-up, what we will see is more extensive post FRC filmed footage of Tayshia and Zac as they continue building their relationship, culminating in their engagement over Thanksgiving and a brief Zoom with CH from their SHV to end the show. JMO

Oh I hope so that would be awesome, I would love to see these two as they are presently
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Dec 22, 2020 5:14 pm

https://twitter.com/enews/status/1341477013190811649?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 22, 2020 5:41 pm

I think her dad gave her so much doubts that it was very tainted on her last date with zac. We see her not herself with zac. She also left him after their sofa talk upset.

IMO she expressed her doubts about proposal and too good to be true... been there done that...

THE bump on the road to proposal.

Thanks dad, you messed your daughter good!

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Dec 22, 2020 6:12 pm

@bluwavzthansk for,posting that Cary Fetman article. Really interesting. And shocking that Tayshiawanted to wear that awful (IMO) white romper with the cover skirt from a recent episode for her Meet and Greet.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 22, 2020 6:56 pm

sdmom wrote:

Two thoughts

Body language sleuthing never fails us! My favourite to sleuth. yes

mbl wrote:snipped..

@GuardianAngel, in the newest promo Tayshia and Zac have a private dance lesson and Tayshia is freaking out about getting engaged.  Between this promo and Zac saying on their first 1-on-1 with the veil that he “didn’t want her doing anything she didn’t want to do” I don’t think they got engaged at the FRC and instead of a live ATFR catch-up, what we will see is more extensive post FRC filmed footage of Tayshia and Zac as they continue building their relationship, culminating in their engagement over Thanksgiving and a brief Zoom with CH from their SHV to end the show. JMO

Great! Thanks for the info.

bluwavz wrote:  

https://twitter.com/enews/status/1341477013190811649?s=20

Good article. I noticed the baby blue bow on the back of her FRC and commented that perhaps it was to match Zac's suit. Smiley and now I find out the dress is not white at all, but baby blue as well as the bow!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue Dec 22, 2020 7:18 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 61 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59, 60, 61  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+49
whit90
chasus71
msjr
Al
luvstx
philphan
jen689
2observe
BlackHalo
sdmom
Fleurdesel