SELECT CONTENT

Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 08, 2021 8:16 pm

@Bobette thanks for all the updates. laugh out loud It looks great.

That's really something for Sophie to say it's the best show she's worked on.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri Jul 09, 2021 9:49 am

Yep Sophie was perfect casting - and apparently the matched the couples herself!

Sophie Monk is the host and matchmaker for the upcoming season of Beauty and the Geek, which is set to premiere on Sunday July 11 at 7pm on Nine and 9Now.

Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 BtHwXRE

She popped into Today for an interview with Karl Stefanovic and Ally Langdon and spilled on what viewers can expect from the new season.

"Did we find a little bit of love this season?" Ally asked.

"So much more than I expected," Sophie confirmed.

"The pressure wasn't on them for that, but the chemistry was just flying a week in."

The show is going to find out if opposites attract, and Sophie's hint at love between the contestants might be enough of an answer.

Sophie believes the cast are brilliant and thinks Australia is going to fall in love with them.

The star, who has worked in the industry for a long time, admitted this has been one of her best jobs ever.

"It was the best. I went to work on time for once and early sometimes, so that shows a lot," she joked.

"I couldn't wait to get into the control room and see what was happening."

Karl was curious as to the premise of the show, and asked how the match ups work.

"I actually paired them myself, which I've never had that responsibility," she explained.

"So It's just finding the couple that brings the best out of each other.

"If there's romance there that's a massive bonus but if there's not, just make friends and bring the best out of each other.

"Naturally in our industry we blame the producers. They [the Beauties and Geeks] were coming up to me and being like, 'Why did you rematch me?' It was pretty full on. It was all up to me."

Karl was also interested to hear about Sophie's own fiancé Joshua Gross.

"You seem to have found a Geek of your own. We hear your fiancé works in neurological robotics," Karl said.

"Yes. I don't quite know what that is," Sophie replied.

"He's book smart… I repeated year 10 and failed again."

Sophie and Joshua recently got engaged and despite being a self-confessed 'dork' the host has proved herself that Beauties and Geeks can connect.

Beauty and the Geek will premiere on Sunday July 11 at 7pm on Nine and 9Now.

Source

Source

At this stage I'm thinking it will most likely be James or Kyle for the win, with Kiran and George the romantic storylines.

James is shown with two different girls, suggesting he stays long enough to be re-coupled after others are eliminated.

Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 9WH6Kqf

Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 H8BNe0u

Kyle's brand new IG account is suss to me and he's in the trailer a lot, but not overtly featured. He's a dark horse contender IMO.

Mitchell also has a fresh IG account, but he's being heavily featured in the trailers and SM so seems too obvious to be the winner.

For the romance, IMO this is Kiran & Bryanna:

Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 QwYxdyA

Earlobes, hair colour and height match Kiran, while regrowth/hair part and preference for bright pink dress colour indicate Bryanna IMO.

Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 DQtNkJQ

Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 AYIEZ5C

Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 VDcxkLY

And IMO this is George, but who's he kissing?  The trailer implies Josie, but the girl's hair here hair seems darker and braided, more like Ashleigh?

Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Wm6fEmD

For comparison,

Josie:

Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 RP4bBcY

Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 E5PmhIy

Ashleigh:

Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 ZlhYyfu

Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 HdDJSP7

Anyone around to give me their thoughts?   question

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Jul 10, 2021 5:17 am

Best pre-show media for any show I've seen in ages.  I feel like I know the boys already.

Source

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sun Jul 11, 2021 9:31 pm

Did you watch @Bobette? Imo it delivered the usual dose of cringe and laughter in equal parts. Mitchell and Ashleigh might make it. She was impossibly sweet and perky as only a kids entertainer can be, and he kept on pushing through and being brave. I loved their interaction. James, I think, will let the attention go to his head and will break Keira's heart. I'll keep watching.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 11, 2021 11:20 pm

Agent99 wrote:Did you watch @Bobette?  Imo it delivered the usual dose of cringe and laughter in equal parts.  Mitchell and Ashleigh might make it.  She was impossibly sweet and perky as only a kids entertainer can be, and he kept on pushing through and being brave.  I loved their interaction.  James, I think, will let the attention go to his head and will break  Keira's heart.  I'll keep watching.

YES!  Watched and enjoyed Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 2498057887 I like the fact that they left the bloopers in and hope that continues throughout the season - it's more realistic that way and Sophie's naturally goofy so should be good for some laughs.  

The boys are playing up to their geeky roles and the girls are nowhere near as airheaded as they make out IMO but everyone is being presented in an endearing manner rather than making fun of them so all good.

I'm interested to know who you think that is in the pink/purple kissing SC upthread?  I think it has to be George because of the hair, but who's the girl?  Side profile looks like Ashleigh but I think the hair is too short?

I was surprised that the girls were all after James.  Is height really that much of a turn on?  laugh out loud  Lachlan will be a stand out IMO - he's very articulate and sensitive, so would have given the editors a lot to work with.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sun Jul 11, 2021 11:57 pm

@Bobette I *think* it is Josie - all the other blondes have longer hair, but it's just too hard to tell really. IA Lachlan, and Mitchell also, were so honest, it was heartbreaking.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 12, 2021 12:11 am

Agent99 wrote:@Bobette  I *think* it is Josie - all the other blondes have longer hair, but it's just too hard to tell really.  IA Lachlan, and Mitchell also, were so honest, it was heartbreaking.

Josie makes sense but the trailer so obviously hints at a hook up between them that my sleuthing brain automatically wants to look elsewhere.  Also, the thought of Disney Princess Ashleigh getting hot and heavy on stage with George the Ninja is just too delicious.  laugh out loud

The crowd certainly seems to enjoy that kiss.  If I squint I think I see James, Kyle and Sam, and they all have shorter hair so I presume this will be towards the end and they're in the final few.  Cannot wait for the makeover episode - especially Kiran and George.  Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 2498057887
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 12, 2021 11:51 am

Thanks for the updates!

Is this season 7 and not season 6? TYIA

ETA: found it. I will move things around and create a viewing thread. I found youtube's full epi's. Not sure how long that will last before they get booted.

NM sad

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 12, 2021 12:25 pm

Aww sorry you didn't get to watch @GuardianAngel.  

ETA: I found a link that should work internationally! Try these for ep 1: https://myshtv.org/2021/07/11/geek-7-1/ and ep 2: https://myshtv.org/2021/07/12/geek-7-2/

Episode 2 was even better than the first.  I really like the cast.  The girls are positive and understanding of the guys ~ quirks ~  and there are already a couple of relationships forming.  Kiran and Bryanna will probably get married and have babies.  A really warm and silly show; loving it!

ps Jess' Mary Poppins outfit was the bomb.  She looked so good!  Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 3806527698

Source

Last edited by Bobette on Mon Jul 12, 2021 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 12, 2021 12:31 pm

Oh they're so cute!!! laugh out loud

I will follow along here with all the great posts unless I find a link somewhere.

Here's a tweet with slides of the contestants.

https://twitter.com/BATG

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Jul 12, 2021 12:35 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Oh they're so cute!!! laugh out loud

I will follow along here with all the great posts unless I find a link somewhere.

See my edit above @GuardianAngel - you should be able to watch them there - let me know! :fingersarecrossed
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 12, 2021 12:38 pm

@Bobette yay!!! Works for me! Thank you!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+5
AllAboutLove
leavers
Kas_256
Bobette
GuardianAngel
9 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum