SELECT CONTENT

Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 Mon Aug 02, 2021 12:35 am

The couples get to vote the winner.

Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 YcNwwvs
source

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:44 pm

Wow they all look amazing! Sophie is a knock out!

Good catch on the audience and the ones who were eliminated but come back. @Bobette

@Agent99 Did the couples vote for the winner on the previous shows?

I'm looking forward to the finale and hopefully at least one couple who are together!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:50 pm

@GuardianAngel No, the format is different to the older shows. IIRC the winners were resolved the same way as eliminations. The beauties were asked geeky questions and vice versa, and the most correct answers won.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Aug 03, 2021 3:22 am

By the look on their faces when the winners are announced, I don't think the cast actually believed that their votes would be the deciding factor.  They appear pleasantly surprised.  laugh out loud

Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 CI00tEO

Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 1Wa0LuX

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:23 am

Not watching live but I'll just leave this here for now...

Source

I love Leticia so much.  Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 3806527698

ETA:  OK I'm all caught up.  That was great. laugh out loud  Such a feel-good episode I'm not even going to mention Josie's suddenly much plumper lips and various other continuity errors with people's appearance (did they have a 3 month break before filming the finale?!)

Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 CetQwls

Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 B4KRewl

What a warm and enjoyable show.   Great casting, complimentary editing, surprisingly well-planned challenges, obvious and genuine friendships/connections.  And Sophie was the perfect host as we all predicted.  I could watch another season again right now.  Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 2498057887

Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 PMrkdB0

Source

Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 6QK01Sg

Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 KrLm5PS

Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 09xFmha

Source

Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 7WPnhsN

Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 ZmsirME

Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 FF6BZcV

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:24 pm

So Dramatic is a disgrace.  She's charging followers $5.50 to see that video of George I posted here THREE WEEKS AGO.  Get over yourself madam!  :angryemotion

Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 Vu1jpEu

Source

Bobette wrote:...snipped

He's also got a whole bunch of rather ~ revealing ~ acting credits to his name.

Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 RI9sWlY

Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 IGeB7Fe

Source

Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 5kIV5bR

Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 MjMsdpR

Source

Still a legit D & D nerd though, so I'll allow it.  Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 3806527698

Embedding it below for all to enjoy.  FOR FREE.  My post above has links to his other film credits for any interested members or lurkers.  Don't pay her a cent!

Chanel Rodway & George Goldfeder from SHOWREELS on Vimeo.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:37 am

@Agent99 thanks for clarifying previous seasons. yes

@Bobette Terrific! Thank you for the recaps! I haven't watched yet but it has been so much fun. That's pretty tacky to charge a fee to watch that vid. Is that even allowed? I would think someone would make her shut that down. Who is "So Dramatic"?

This has been one of the most enjoyable reality tv show's I've watched. There's so much reality to it even though they had their share of scripted segments. Posts like Josie's lack of self worth etc, and the geeks overcoming their fears and lack of self confidence is what I enjoyed the most. They helped each other, no useless drama cat fighting and scenes I'm not interested in but rather uplifting and I would think helping others who may feel the same.

Sophie was a rockstar! She looked fantastic in everything she wore. She comes across very genuine which I think makes the whole show that much more enjoyable.

yes to all who were involved in putting this together!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:53 am

Many of the boys have been doing Instagram Q & A's and they are all EXACTLY how they came across on the show.  laugh out loud   Haven't read a single negative comment either - they all seem to have enjoyed filming very much.

Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 PFZv2Fp

Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 U3oxcyP

Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 9EyTEy0

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:43 pm

Awwww that's so cute!!! That says a lot when there's no negativity. What a great season!

When's the next one??? laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 06, 2021 6:50 am

It can't come soon enough for me but at least they're already casting for the 2022 season!

https://esgau.etribez.com/ag/esgau/beautyandthegeek2/welcomeInterest.html

Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 SJQyhxG

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:18 am

That's great news! It sure is a feel good show. Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 8 1022092695

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Aug 07, 2021 6:17 am

I have to say, the boys are coming out with some A+ post show social media content.   :yes:   No shilling, just re-posting old pics (I assume they chose to take down most personal content before the show which is fair enough) behind the scenes/catchup pics with the rest of the cast, Q & A's, and general goofiness.  They are definitely all genuine Geeks.  laugh out loud

I'm not following any of the girls but read that Jess has been hanging with Bachie boys (I think she's friends with Niranga so I'll allow it, but the BATG crowd would be a better option IMO). None of the couples appear to be together (George and Josie in particular have been suspiciously mute on the subject) but it looks like they're all good mates.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Beauty and the Geek - Season 7 - Australia - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+5
AllAboutLove
leavers
Kas_256
Bobette
GuardianAngel
9 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum