SELECT CONTENT

Angie Kent - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Angie Kent - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Angie Kent - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 28, 2021 11:33 am

@Dirty Street Pie I couldn't open your link so I'm posting this hoping it's the same one. I wasn't sure if it was just me being out of the country.

https://au.lifestyle.yahoo.com/bachelorette-angie-kent-slams-opportunistic-timing-of-abbie-and-konrads-dating-bombshell-040849417.html

I don't want to go off topic, but what has Brooke done?

Brooke has worked so hard for the communities she reflects.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71280

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Angie Kent - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Angie Kent - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

Post by Bobette Mon Nov 29, 2021 7:48 am

@Dirty Street Pie Angie has a seriously warped perspective of her abilities and relevance IMO.  Did you see her typically self-indulgent comment on Brooke's behind-the-scenes IG post?  

As usual Angie tries to turn the attention onto herself and implies she's somehow special ("no one watching truly knows..."  :headbanging ) when all she actually did was accept a role that I presume numerous other women, with more integrity and career prospects, had already turned down before they even asked her.

Angie Kent - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 4 MTTSqAj

Source

And as for Abbie and Konrad "stealing Brooke's limelight" - does she mean like how she coincidentally decided to "come out" as pansexual (quotation marks because we are still yet to see any evidence of such) at the start of Brooke's season, and claimed SHE would have wanted to date women too?  Hmmm...

I really hope she doesn't think her new calling is writing self-centred, poorly-worded, grammatically-incorrect Yahoo articles for every future episode of Bette because that I can do without.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 29, 2021 1:08 pm

@Bobette Suspect

When people always have to turn a situation back to themselves, it shows the thirst for being front and centre. She just doesn't quit.

I'm thinking her "I wasn't allowed" is really "I never thought of that".

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Fri Dec 17, 2021 6:14 am

Oh no, Angie is now bad mouthing Carlin just to get into the news.

The Bachelorette's Angie Kent claims her ex Carlin Sterritt wanted her to 'look like a Barbie doll' and refused to adopt an 'ugly dog' in scathing rant - over a year after their split

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-10319225/Angie-Kent-says-Carlin-Sterritt-wanted-look-like-Barbie-refused-ugly-dog.html?adobe_mc=TS%3D1639732226%7CMCAID%3D2F7111100515D55D-40000BE423B958BB6

His current girlfriend doesnt look like a Barbie doll.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Dec 17, 2021 12:26 pm

Hmmm... surely this cannot be the same Angie Kent who said:

Both Carlin and I will never give personal details. Out of respect for Carlin, I will not reveal the personal workings of our relationship

Source

question

Yet another transparent attempt to rehash something from her past to prompt a trashy article IMO.  And seriously?  A three-legged dog?  Just like Laura already has? What an amazing coincidence. I wonder which Bach alum Angie's planning to copy next.

IMO Carlin was always going to do one of two things - find himself an equally-religious girlfriend to hold hands and be godly with, or come out as gay.  Seems he's chosen option A and is quietly going about his Instagrammable, sponsored life much as before.

Angie meanwhile has barely worked since Bette and has pinballed from one "trendy topic" to another, revealing ever more cringeworthy details about her bodily functions that no one asked about, while accumulating drink driving charges and face fillers.

I'm not even a Carlin fan but at least he's moved on with his life and isn't a bitter, self-centred, alcoholic desperado, IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Dec 17, 2021 1:09 pm

Bobette wrote:Hmmm... surely this cannot be the same Angie Kent who said:

Both Carlin and I will never give personal details. Out of respect for Carlin, I will not reveal the personal workings of our relationship

Source

question

Yet another transparent attempt to rehash something from her past to prompt a trashy article IMO.  And seriously?  A three-legged dog?  Just like Laura already has? What an amazing coincidence. I wonder which Bach alum Angie's planning to copy next.

IMO Carlin was always going to do one of two things - find himself an equally-religious girlfriend to hold hands and be godly with, or come out as gay.  Seems he's chosen option A and is quietly going about his Instagrammable, sponsored life much as before.

Angie meanwhile has barely worked since Bette and has pinballed from one "trendy topic" to another, revealing ever more cringeworthy details about her bodily functions that no one asked about, while accumulating drink driving charges and face fillers.

I'm not even a Carlin fan but at least he's moved on with his life and isn't a bitter, self-centred, alcoholic desperado, IMO.

Oh, @Bobette rofl You are my kind of woman. You are saying exactly what I am thinking. So Carlin is still forcing her to do all the fillers? :uptonogood

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Fri Dec 17, 2021 4:39 pm

Angie saw how successful Abbie, Laura and Brittany are on podcast and she tries to emulate their style of podcast.

From @Bobette - I wonder which Bach alum Angie's planning to copy next.

Brittany. She mentioned a lot about what happened between her and Honey Badger after being dumped on The Bachelor.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Sun Dec 19, 2021 10:28 pm

Carlin responded to Angie rant

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-10327179/The-Bachelorette-Carlin-Sterritt-defends-Angie-Kents-spray.html?adobe_mc=TS%3D1639963657%7CMCAID%3D2F7111100515D55D-40000BE423B958BB

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Dec 20, 2021 1:40 am

Enough wrote:Carlin responded to Angie rant

2pop

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Dec 20, 2021 1:20 pm

Good for him. That was great! thumbsup

Making those types of comments/lies can ruin someone in a matter of minutes. She has no morals.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jan 21, 2022 3:20 am

Forty six people died in NSW today, the highest daily death toll from COVID in any Australian state throughout the entire pandemic.  Most of Australia's hospitals are under "Code Brown" orders, where annual leave has been cancelled, final-year students are being fast-tracked into frontline roles, and recently-retired doctors are being begged to return.  

Nurses are working 14-hours shifts in head-to-toe PPE, and breaking down because they don't have the time to provide proper care.  Thousands of hospital staff are furloughed - including the entire pediatric coronary surgical team at one hospital. People are having cancer treatments postponed, and infertile women have missed precious IVF cycles.

And here we have Angie Kent, complaining that her elective laparoscopy was cancelled.

Angie Kent left furious after her elective surgery for a fibroid was cancelled due to Covid and says she is in 'a lot of pain'

Angie Kent - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 4 QKRw2Kb

Speaking on her podcast Two Girls, One Pod this week, the 30-year-old vented her frustration at her surgery being postponed as Australia's health care system becomes more and more overwhelmed with rising Covid cases.  

Angie, who splits her time between hometown of Queensland and Sydney, has endometriosis and polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), and explained she recently discovered she had a fibroid (a non-cancerous growth).

In NSW, non-urgent elective surgery has been suspended until mid-February, while Queensland has cancelled elective surgeries until March 1 because the health care system is under a lot of strain.

'I was in a lot of pain and I was waiting to get home to (QLD) to see my gynecologist and surgeon because I do need surgery you know? They say it's elective, but I didn't elect for myself to have this body did I?' Angie said.

Her own MOTHER has COVID, and yet she is still more concerned about herself.   Angie Kent - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion - Page 4 2292733854
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 21, 2022 2:35 pm

That is the situation in Ontario Canada as well.

Angie is fortunate her surgery isn't cancer related or life and death related like so many that are waiting patiently for their turn. Despicable attitude imho.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Angie Kent - Bachelorette Australia - Season 5 - Discussion

+5
Dirty Street Pie
Sprite
leavers
Bobette
Admin