SELECT CONTENT

Mary Viturino - Connor Canning - Bachelor Australia Season 3 - Discussion

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mary Viturino - Connor Canning - Bachelor Australia Season 3 - Discussion  - Page 5 Empty Re: Mary Viturino - Connor Canning - Bachelor Australia Season 3 - Discussion

Post by Vjeff Fri Jun 04, 2021 3:57 am

Really really stupid and unethical thing to do in any industry to be honest, particularly when everything you do on any computer is traceable. Everyone makes mistakes for sure but it seems a little bit like he's sorry he got caught rather than he is sorry he did it. Hopefully that influencer cash is enough to keep them going for a while.
Vjeff
Vjeff

Back to top Go down

Mary Viturino - Connor Canning - Bachelor Australia Season 3 - Discussion  - Page 5 Empty Re: Mary Viturino - Connor Canning - Bachelor Australia Season 3 - Discussion

Post by butterflylove Fri Jun 04, 2021 7:47 am

Vjeff wrote:Really really stupid and unethical thing to do in any industry to be honest, particularly when everything you do on any computer is traceable. Everyone makes mistakes for sure but it seems a little bit like he's sorry he got caught rather than he is sorry he did it. Hopefully that influencer cash is enough to keep them going for a while.

Agree and if I'm honest, him posting a photo with Summer while 'apologising' leaves me a little icky.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 04, 2021 8:54 am

@butterflylove thanks. Sorry I didn't notice the hyperlink in your post.

I don't understand why he was touring the real estate office while his case is in appeals and his license has been revoked. He is still on the company website and his own website.

If he were in Ontario Canada, he'd be removed from all sources, as soon as his license was revoked.

https://www.prd.com.au/hobart/contact-us/our-team/conor-canning/

https://www.prd.com.au/hobart/contact-us/our-team/conor-canning/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue Jul 13, 2021 1:12 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2299

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Jul 13, 2021 2:07 pm

Omg what a.beautiful family they have. heartglasses :sprinklehearts
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 17, 2021 5:13 am

I'm going through threads to reorganize, this made me laugh. I'm the same way. After Halloween on Oct 31st I put up Christmas decorations. laugh out loud I'm not doing all that work for just four weeks.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CU127d3B64c/

Just like my post upthread, it happened.

Conor Canning loses licence

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Oct 17, 2021 6:58 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm going through threads to reorganize, this made me laugh. I'm the same way. After Halloween on Oct 31st I put up Christmas decorations. laugh out loud I'm not doing all that work for just four weeks.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CU127d3B64c/

Just like my post upthread, it happened.

Conor Canning loses licence

This is sooo cool love it.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Dec 07, 2021 7:38 am

chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:25 am

She is beautiful. Great looking couple. I wonder what are all the new things she has to share.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:38 am

The circumstances under which Connor lost his job are difficult. I hope they whether this together and not let it divide them. Overcoming disappointment and regret together can really strengthen a relationship.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5290

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Dec 07, 2021 12:20 pm

Norcalgal wrote:The circumstances under which Connor lost his job are difficult. I hope they whether this together and not let it divide them. Overcoming disappointment and regret together can really strengthen a relationship.

Do you know the reasons as to why Connor lost his job?

That would definitely be a difficult thing to get through especially when you have kids to take care of.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Dec 07, 2021 5:00 pm

@chasus71 I think he left the real estate agency he was working for and took a copy of their database of clients with him - bit of a no no but it's not like he killed someone.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mary Viturino - Connor Canning - Bachelor Australia Season 3 - Discussion

+9
frajosfanofchris
Genevieve Australia
Bobette
ReneeM
Sprite