SELECT CONTENT

Mary Viturino - Connor Canning - Bachelor Australia Season 3 - Discussion

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mary Viturino - Connor Canning - Bachelor Australia Season 3 - Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: Mary Viturino - Connor Canning - Bachelor Australia Season 3 - Discussion

Post by chasus71 Tue Dec 07, 2021 3:31 am

Bobette wrote:@chasus71 I think he left the real estate agency he was working for and took a copy of their database of clients with him - bit of a no no but it's not like he killed someone.  laugh out loud

Oh ok thanks for replying.

I can see where that can be an issue kind of like "no compete clause". I am sure on his part it probably wasn't something done deviously just not the smartest thing to do. I do hope he gets back to business either way as he has a family to care for.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Mary Viturino - Connor Canning - Bachelor Australia Season 3 - Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: Mary Viturino - Connor Canning - Bachelor Australia Season 3 - Discussion

Post by butterflylove Fri Dec 31, 2021 12:41 am

It's an ad, but Mary mentions she and Conor are trying / going to be trying for baby number 3 in 2022.

And my gosh Summer is Conor's little twin.

The second photo 😂
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Jan 01, 2022 7:48 pm

I love the 3rd picture of Summer in the pink romper. I'm a sucker for thumb suckers! They are easy babies!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5301

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Thu Jan 13, 2022 12:44 am

Congratulations to Mary & Conor who are expecting baby #3! (I never know whether to say 2 or 3, but it feels wrong to leave Chanel out).
Mary confirmed in the comments that she's due in June.

Last edited by butterflylove on Thu Jan 13, 2022 5:11 am; edited 1 time in total
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 13, 2022 1:04 am

Looking back on her post upthread "with baby #3 in the works" she was pregnant at that time!

So cute! Looking forward to pictures of the newest addition in June!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Thu Jan 13, 2022 1:27 am

@GuardianAngel She most definitely would have been and they'd have known too. If she's due June, she could be anywhere between 16-20 weeks.

Conor posted this with Timm last week, and a lot of the comments were baby related, but they didn't announce anything until today.

butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:01 am

@butterflylove Thanks for that bit of good news! Summer looks so much like Connor!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5301

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:55 pm

I am so happy for them and their growing family, how exciting!!!
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 13, 2022 3:42 pm

I'm superstitious so I like that they waited to make the announcement. Boy or girl, I'm sure he/she will be gorgeous!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sat Apr 16, 2022 7:46 pm

Few snaps from the last few months to catchup 😄

The sweetest sisters 💕

butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 16, 2022 7:54 pm

She's looking great. The girls are adorable. I'm looking forward to baby's arrival.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sat Apr 16, 2022 8:30 pm

Such a beautiful family so happy for them.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mary Viturino - Connor Canning - Bachelor Australia Season 3 - Discussion

+9
frajosfanofchris
Genevieve Australia
Bobette
ReneeM
Sprite