SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Frazer Neate - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Frazer Neate - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Frazer Neate - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Bobette Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:53 am

It seems Frazer just can't help himself.  He's added most of the guys, interspersed with a selection of hot chicks in his local area.  Not even trying to hide his intentions IMO.  Elly is dreaming if she thinks he'll stick around when contracts expire IMO.

Bachelorette Australia - Frazer Neate - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 3 Uwm7Vlb
Bachelorette Australia - Frazer Neate - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 3 EbOjFcx

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Frazer Neate - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Frazer Neate - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Dumb Wed Oct 07, 2020 4:25 am

Couldn't find much from the comments of Frazer besides from this

Bachelorette Australia - Frazer Neate - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 3 F10

Source
Dumb
Dumb

Female Posts : 271

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Oct 07, 2020 4:43 am

Dumb wrote:Couldn't find much from the comments of Frazer besides from this

Bachelorette Australia - Frazer Neate - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 3 F10

Source

Oh dear that's just embarrassing (and humiliating) for Elly.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 07, 2020 4:57 am

cantstopl   So subtle Gemma.

She might as well have written: "HEY STEPH IS THIS THE GUY THAT WINS BUT WANTS TO SHAG YOU INSTEAD?   Bachelorette Australia - Frazer Neate - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 3 1022092695 "

The cringe factor this season is off the charts; I can hardly bear to watch (yet of course I will  Bachelorette Australia - Frazer Neate - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 3 3806527698 )  Car Cash TV indeed.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dumb Wed Oct 14, 2020 3:32 am

I find it hilarious that Frazer is the winner, prolly has gained the most followers, loved by the viewers but is the most unenthusiastic. Like, c'mon bro, being with Elly can't be that bad. Bachelorette Australia - Frazer Neate - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 3 3806527698
Dumb
Dumb

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:07 pm

Frazer has still only posted his CP suit photos.  Nothing with Elly.  Even after their 1-on-1, he only posted a pic of himself (and as a story which will expire in a few hours).  He has also - bizarrely - added a hotmail address to his bio.  They're dunzo surely.

Bachelorette Australia - Frazer Neate - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 3 LBAKXFt
Bachelorette Australia - Frazer Neate - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 3 6EOSRp7
Bachelorette Australia - Frazer Neate - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 3 Ugpdupm

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:29 pm

Dumb wrote:

Already?  Worse than Bella.

Frazer Neate is the first star to earn Instagram's blue tick of approval while appearing on The Bachelorette... even beating Becky Miles

The Bachelorette's Frazer Neate has been tipped to win Elly Miles' heart since the very beginning of the season.

And now the 28-year-old concreter is well on his way to becoming an influencer after receiving the coveted blue tick from Instagram.

On Wednesday, eagle-eyed fans noticed the rumoured finalist's account was now verified, which is generally reserved for businesses and well-known celebrities.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dumb Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:36 pm

In one of Timm's stories, he had a go at Meghan from SD saying that she's a bully and threatened to post a story about his mum's cancer or something like that and started defending Frazer.
Dumb
Dumb

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:57 pm

Oh the double standards!  Timm calling out bullying  cantstopl

Bachelorette Australia - Frazer Neate - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 3 KBCqpEP
Source

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:15 pm

2pop

More entertaining than the show!

Timm's right about So Dramatic, she's a bad journalist, desperate fame seeker and all round nasty piece of work IMO, but I'm not exactly a fan of Frazer either so let 'em go at it IMO. laugh out loud

Last edited by Bobette on Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dumb Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:19 pm

@Agent99 Yeah, that's the one I was saying earlier. Mates sticking up for mates I guess. cantstopl
Dumb
Dumb

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:27 pm

Dumb wrote:@Agent99  Yeah, that's the one I was saying earlier. Mates sticking up for mates I guess. cantstopl

Oh I know yes  I just added the screenshot.

Bobette wrote:

Timm's right about So Dramatic, she's a bad journalist, desperate fame seeker and all round nasty piece of work IMO, but I'm not exactly a fan of Frazer either so let 'em go at it IMO.  laugh out loud

Yes, she's an ex DM and WD contributor, so I feel once you go down that route, your standards are low.  But my estimation of her went up 1000% after her beef with Bella laugh out loud

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Frazer Neate - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+7
Dumb
Agent99
AllAboutLove
Sprite
GuardianAngel