SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Frazer Neate - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Frazer Neate - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Frazer Neate - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 21, 2020 10:33 pm

Agent99 wrote:
Bobette wrote:
Timm's right about So Dramatic, she's a bad journalist, desperate fame seeker and all round nasty piece of work IMO, but I'm not exactly a fan of Frazer either so let 'em go at it IMO.  laugh out loud

Yes, she's an ex DM and WD contributor, so I feel once you go down that route, your standards are low.  But my estimation of her went up 1000% after her beef with Bella laugh out loud

@Agent99 Yeah she seems to have no filter and flips on people without hesitation (one minute she'll be defending someone and inviting them on her podcast then next post she's totally trashing them... ala Pascal).  

Her whole outfit is a hot mess with zero journalistic integrity IMO but with a season this dull at least it gives us something to talk about.  Bachelorette Australia - Frazer Neate - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 4 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Frazer Neate - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Frazer Neate - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by bondi_blonde Thu Oct 22, 2020 3:05 am

Agent99 wrote:
Dumb wrote:@Agent99  Yeah, that's the one I was saying earlier. Mates sticking up for mates I guess. cantstopl

Oh I know yes  I just added the screenshot.

Bobette wrote:

Timm's right about So Dramatic, she's a bad journalist, desperate fame seeker and all round nasty piece of work IMO, but I'm not exactly a fan of Frazer either so let 'em go at it IMO.  laugh out loud

Yes, she's an ex DM and WD contributor, so I feel once you go down that route, your standards are low.  But my estimation of her went up 1000% after her beef with Bella laugh out loud

Totally agree! I loved her going after Bella but now she’s annoying me...
bondi_blonde
bondi_blonde

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:32 am

Frazer has started adding hot Brisbane chicks to his follow list again (like he was doing pre-show until it was noticed here and he was presumably told not to).  These girls all look very similar so he clearly has a type IMO and - spoiler alert - Elly's not it.  laugh out loud

Bachelorette Australia - Frazer Neate - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 4 GNDpuD4

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dumb Sun Nov 01, 2020 4:56 am

lmao these girls are wayyyy out of Elly's legue. I did a bit of stalking and that madison mackezie girl was apparently the runaway form season 10 farmer wants a wife (I don't watch it though).
Dumb
Dumb

Female Posts : 271

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 01, 2020 5:12 am

Honestly it's just so embarrassing for Elly at this point.  I wonder if her ego's so big that she seriously thinks he's into her?  Can she not see what others do?  

The smart/self-respecting thing to do would be admit the relationship's a farce straight after the finale airs.  If she proudly trots out doing media rounds while he's clearly looking elsewhere she's going to look like a clueless fool IMO.  

With Becky and Pete on the trashpile TPTB will no doubt be desperate to have at least one couple for the post-show, but that will just extend the humiliation IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:53 pm

Dumb wrote:lmao these girls  are wayyyy out of Elly's legue. I did a bit of stalking and that madison mackezie girl was apparently the runaway form season 10 farmer wants a wife (I don't watch it though).

Madi is naturally pretty, sweet and genuine - everything Elly tries hard to be or to give the impression of. Madi's anxiety got the best of her which is why she 'ranaway' (but basically came straight back when she had a think about it/producers egged her on etc).

ETA I find it pretty funny how many of the women on FWAW were actually from the country and still living in the country (a couple literally worked on farms already) and nearly all were at least from regional Australia, and yet they don't speak anything like Elly and Becky. A couple had typical broad accents, but you could tell they were really natural and not put on or deliberately boganised.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Mon Nov 02, 2020 2:01 am

SD mentioned Frazer's ex,  (IG here for those interested), and that Elly argued with Frazer about her because he was talking about said ex to the boys blah blah.  I did an IG dive and went all the way back to 2017 to find a photo of them, so I'm calling bs on Frazer "not being over her" after 3, nearly 4 years.  If that is used as an excuse in the breakup I will be Suspect

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Nov 02, 2020 2:25 am

The best thing Frazer can say about Elly in interviews is that she's "nice" (practically an insult IMO laugh out loud)  and photos of them together towards the end of filming look like this:

Bachelorette Australia - Frazer Neate - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 4 Pfp0x5z

Source

If he passed her in the street he wouldn't look twice IMO.  Elly is just so plain, and in this role if you're not a stunner you need something else going for you, which she just... doesn't, IMO.

There's only one, very obvious, reason for their impending split - he's not, nor ever has been, into her at all, IMO.  He'll take his coveted blue tick and head off over the horizon ASAP, IMO.

The irony here is that IMO Elly chose Frazer over Joe because she couldn't get a guy that "hot" any other way, and yet with the closed border, they wouldn't have had any SHVs at all.  

If she'd chosen Joe at least they could have been secretly hooking up within NSW.  At this rate she'll probably never even see Frazer naked (unless it's on some other chick's insta story laugh out loud).  

Well done Elly; you played yourself.  Bachelorette Australia - Frazer Neate - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 4 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Nov 02, 2020 5:28 pm

Frazer has started following a few more accounts since I posted upthread, all in his local area.  Let's have a quick look shall we?

Bachelorette Australia - Frazer Neate - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 4 NmecHFI

Source

Bachelorette Australia - Frazer Neate - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 4 IyIUrcc

Source

Bachelorette Australia - Frazer Neate - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 4 IkbNnua

Source

Bachelorette Australia - Frazer Neate - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 4 0uL5aJf

Source

Bachelorette Australia - Frazer Neate - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 4 UNVogxa

Source

But hey I'm sure he's really happy with "nice" Elly and can't wait to spend the rest of their lives together, right guys? rofl
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 02, 2020 7:54 pm

Bachelorette Australia - Frazer Neate - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 4 3806527698 He couldn't wait till the show was over? Bachelorette Australia - Frazer Neate - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 4 3806527698

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:04 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Bachelorette Australia - Frazer Neate - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 4 3806527698 He couldn't wait till the show was over? Bachelorette Australia - Frazer Neate - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 4 3806527698

He was doing it before the show even started, until it was noted here, then he deleted them.  But he's been gradually adding girls back.  All skinny and fit.  All with long hair.  All scantily clad.  All living within his local area.  Draw your own conclusions.  Bachelorette Australia - Frazer Neate - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 4 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:12 pm

Damn Frazer damn!

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Frazer Neate - Discussion - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+7
Dumb
Agent99
AllAboutLove
Sprite
GuardianAngel