SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Enough Sat Sep 26, 2020 8:29 pm

So far at least they look like a couple in love. Not so much with some of the previous couples. Hope it will last longer than just a year.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by leavers Sat Sep 26, 2020 9:58 pm

I see no chemistry between them at all. Irena clings to him like a limpet* but there's nothing at all from him to her IMO. He cares about his image and future TV career only IMO.

*and yet I don't really see much in the way of anything genuine from her to him either
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1327

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:31 pm

Kas_256 wrote:I’m going against the majority here I think but I actually like them together and think they are genuine and are going to give it a red hot go.

The picnic photos obviously were a freebie they were paid to promote no doubt but there are some cute candid shots there that show a connection and chemistry I think.

IA when I watched the IG story, I thought he was genuine and not faking it. The pap picnic pic's were obviously staged.

Thanks everyone for the links. Irena to me looks a little hesitant at times, but she wasn't in the IG story. He seems to be very affectionate.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sat Sep 26, 2020 11:03 pm

Bel trying to extend her 15 minutes, by hanging out with Locky, Irena and the paps.

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 5 33646548-8775271-image-m-23_1601112360483
Source
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dumb Sat Sep 26, 2020 11:45 pm

I actually find Locky and Irena really cute. Really hope they last.
Dumb
Dumb

Female Posts : 271

Back to top Go down

Post by Kas_256 Sun Sep 27, 2020 12:17 am

They are planning on spending every day together for the next month I believe
. A two week road trip from Sydney to WA with a two week Hotel quarantine thrown in too.

I think if they survive that they will be pretty rock solid.
I don’t think either would be doing that if the feelings weren’t strong and genuine
That’s a lot on a new relationship.

Probably by the end they will have spent more time together than Angie and Calin in their entire “relationship” and possibly the same with Matt and Chelsea. 😂

Kas_256

Back to top Go down

Post by Dumb Sun Sep 27, 2020 7:17 am

Congrats to Irena for reaching 100k followers without spending a penny. Take notes Bella. giggling

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 5 Captur11

[url=Instagram.com]Source[/url]
Dumb
Dumb

Female Posts : 271

Back to top Go down

Post by Finch Mon Sep 28, 2020 7:44 am

Good tea spilling btw so dramatic and Bella over on the so dramatic insta
Finch
Finch

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Mon Sep 28, 2020 7:51 am

Finch wrote:Good tea spilling btw so dramatic and Bella over on the so dramatic insta

I know!  It's an absolute sh!tfight and I am rofl   Bella is going to regret it I think.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:12 am

Agent99 wrote:
Finch wrote:Good tea spilling btw so dramatic and Bella over on the so dramatic insta

I know!  It's an absolute sh!tfight and I am rofl   Bella is going to regret it I think.

Bella trying to so the podcast is chasing clout. Pot, kettle, black.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:32 am

Relevant:

Why you shouldn't feel bad for Bella Varelis: Resurfaced red carpet photos prove that heartbroken Bachelor runner-up has craved the limelight for YEARS

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 5 PAo4iJt

Source

Also I note Bella appears to have LOST 1K followers in the past 24 hrs (pretty sure it was 109K yesterday?).  What a pity.   giggling
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:50 am

Bella certainly isn’t doing herself any favours by arguing in the comments of So Dramatic. Megan’s fangirls aren’t going to cut her any slack, and she’s claiming that she has a lot more dirt on Bella that she hasn’t released, but people are calling for it in the comments, and the only people defending her are burner accounts, so probably Bella laugh out loud
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+20
Finch
Dumb
Kas_256
Idlemess
Genevieve Australia
dolcimumma
oldmcdonald
ReneeM
Sprite
Vjeff
leavers