SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Bobette Tue Sep 29, 2020 12:17 am

@Dirty Street Pie No worries that's the one I was looking at - must just be a glitch viewing on desktop (it doesn't always show all comments especially if the threads get lengthy).

No haven't listened to the podcast and won't waste my time but not surprised she's aligning herself with those two since being friends with Laura will ensure a sympathetic spin.  Rolling Eyes

ETA:  OK I just checked the full comment thread on mobile.  O.  M.  G.   rofl   Is Bella completely unhinged?  

Won't post SCs (unless anyone wants them) because I don't want to give either of them oxygen but wow, what a delusional, immature, self-centred, spoiled little princess she is IMO.

Oh and the phrasing of her rambling, essay-length comments and passive aggressive loveheart emojis make it pretty obvious which of the many fake accounts are also her IMO.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Agent99 Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:31 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Not sure how to link to the exact post, but it’s the one on So Dramatic announcing Bella signing with the influencer agency.

Speaking of crappy podcasts, has anyone listened to Bella on Life Uncut? That will be her definitive version of things, but I haven’t been able to steel myself to listen to it yet

Reading the Punkee article will save us from listening.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Australia Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:40 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Not sure how to link to the exact post, but it’s the one on So Dramatic announcing Bella signing with the influencer agency.

Speaking of crappy podcasts, has anyone listened to Bella on Life Uncut? That will be her definitive version of things, but I haven’t been able to steel myself to listen to it yet

But seriously, IMO Bella is no different to all other contestants. They all do that if they are offered, it is nothing new. Why would anyone go to a show as degrading and trashy as The Bachelor if they did not wanted some sort of fame or becoming an influencer? IMO she is not any different from others who simply have not been as successful as she is at becoming 'influencers'. As for the speculations of Bella buying followers, they all do but they cannot overdo it as Instagram is pretty strict, and in the end what matters is engagement.  I think @HawaiianGirl has explained this before for it has been discussed for years in many marketing pages,   but perhaps some posters may have missed Hawaiian Girl's post. The fact is: Bella has good levels of engagement in relation to her followers, which suggests that the great majority of her followers are indeed real especially in comparison to Irena. I don't care for any of those two really but this is not my opinion, it is a established fact that in the influencer world what matters is engagement. A person with 100,000 followers who gets 100 likes a day and 10 comments has very low levels of engagement, ergo, cannot be seriously taken as an influencer and brands won't chase that person.

Anyway, I  don't care about the so-called 'celebrities', but the show is over and IMO  So Dramatic and her fans should move on. IMO So Dramatic is pathetic and the proof is in the pudding: I just noticed that when So Dramatic was questioned about her pro Irena- bias she said that it was because she couldn't tell Bella's side since neither she nor  her family or relatives wanted to talk to So Dramatic. What does that mean? That her 'source' was Irena and her family! This was basically admitted by So Dramatic herseld Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 3806527698  Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 3806527698  Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 3806527698  rofl  So so reliable side of the story  Rolling Eyes . However, since  So Dramatic was declined by Bella, her family and friends, she (Megan P AKASo Dramatic) IMO go enraged and promoted only Irena's side of the story knowing fully well what she was doing. Megan P. is a trashy journalist. I don't care about So Dramatic followers at all. IMO she will not last long. Consider how 'popular' So Dramatic claims her podcast to be So Dramatic's engagement levels are poor, so it would not surprise me if So Dramatic is buying followers. Not that she has many, even I, with my black and white photography Instagram account (as a hobby), have more followers than So Dramatic has (over 20,000, not one single one of them bought and a level of engagement or at least 15%)   hehehe  laugh out loud  cantstopl  and I post twice a week and just for fun and no one on Instagram knows my real name since  because I am there only for aesthetics not for profit, therein lies the differences and hence why I do not trust So Dramatic at all. So Dramatic even steals info from this forum and claims to know things that posters here knew before due to sleuthing them...as I said, she is aiming to be the Australian version of Reality Steve who in the past also got info from this forum and never gave credit .

ALL IMO

'You are always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company.' - Diane Von Furstenberg Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 1176891977
Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Female Posts : 298

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Sep 29, 2020 2:08 am

I always make sure to mention that I haven’t watched the season because maybe I’m missing context for certain things or misunderstanding something. I’ve only watched the very end of the finale where he rejects Bella & picks Irena. But I’ve read all the posts here, and I’ve seen some of the media and Bella’s just not coming off very well to me.

From the recap of the podcast she did, she it seems like she re-litigated the whole issue with Irina to paint her in a bad light as well as reveal things to paint Locky in a bad light. But when I listened to Locky & Irena on Matty J’s podcast neither of them spoke badly about Bella at all or even insinuated anything negative about her. So Bella can say whatever she wants and paint herself as the innocent victim of the edit or whatever but now in real life she’s showing her character. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Tue Sep 29, 2020 3:37 am

*highfives* my dear @ReneeM!

Whoever watched even just a clip of Bella ranting, “Friendship over” JUST BECAUSE she’s claiming Irena is exaggerating stuff, Irena likes to hike is a lie 🙄 et al so she can get close to Locky. One just needed to see that clip then fast forward to the present, I’d like to think, in my opinion is Bella grasping at straws right now BECAUSE she has been found out and looked like a babbling fool. Sadly, NOTHING she can say now (and kept on saying in her defense) will believe her. As i have been saying, her tantrums CANNOT be bleached out. I cannot UNSEE and UNHEAR her Tantrums. That was NOT fabricated. Those words came out of her mouth. She cannot cry foul and tell post filming she’s a victim of misrepresentation. To be honest, i liked her in the beginning. But i guess, she could NOT help herself and her true self came out.

And also unfortunate for any reality star, any podcast would grab the chance to further magnify a Bad display of character on TV (which we all witnessed). Sucks for Bella or anyone “caught” on TV or paps

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by Genevieve Australia Tue Sep 29, 2020 4:25 am

ReneeM wrote:I always make sure to mention that I haven’t watched the season because maybe I’m missing context for certain things or misunderstanding something. I’ve only watched the very end of the finale where he rejects Bella & picks Irena. But I’ve read all the posts here, and I’ve seen some of the media and Bella’s just not coming off very well to me.

From the recap of the podcast she did, she it seems like she re-litigated the whole issue with Irina to paint her in a bad light as well as reveal things to paint Locky in a bad light. But when I listened to Locky & Irena on Matty J’s podcast neither of them spoke badly about Bella at all or even insinuated anything negative about her. So Bella can say whatever she wants and paint herself as the innocent victim of the edit or whatever but now in real life she’s showing her character. Jmo.

Please listen to Bellas' interviews, I have never been a fan but I like to think of myself as a fair person. Bella has not expressed poorly of them either. In fact, she has defended Locky saying that in the end that was his experience not hers, so in the end, she says she thinks he is genuine, and she wished them well. Bella was so sincere that she even add that she reacted even harshly toward Locky. In one interview she was so spontaneous that accidentally she said 'blessed Irena', because she found awkward meeting Locky's mum so having Irena her, said Bella, made things easier for her. That hardly sounds as someone who is promoting an agenda. Bella wants to move on, simple. People can like her or not but all the demonisation and abuse promoted mostly by So Dramatic is ridiculous. I want to reiterate this: Megan P who (So Dramatic) hopes to become another Reality Steve, and the whole US threads are filled with criticism of Reality Steve for a reason! So Dramatic is receiving a lot of backlash because she promoted only Irena's version because Irena or her friends gave her the gossip, whilst because Bella, her family, and friends did not want to give So Dramatic an interview.

Basically, Bella, Locky and Irena have moved on yet the vitriol is there. Wait until Locky and Irena split and you will see how things change. So Dramatic stole information from here and passed it as hers and claimed that she was the only one who knew. So Dramatic moves in that world and is 'friend's with some of the most toxic contestants we have seen . Never before I have seen in the Australian Media a podcast with a interviewer as vicious as So Dramatic and her 'juice' is mostly inventions.

'You are always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company.' - Diane Von Furstenberg Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 1176891977
Genevieve Australia
Genevieve Australia

Female Posts : 298

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Tue Sep 29, 2020 4:33 am

Agent99 wrote:

Reading the Punkee article will save us from listening.

Read the article, thank you, @agent99?

Wow that’s a lot of Tea. Will anyone believe whatever else she said and expounded on their feud? WHEN nothing of her Tantrums on TV were True?! I mean seriously? She claims the chat was a 45 minute “Fight” and she lamented to have only been shown little of it. In my opinion, it does NOT matter if it were edited out!  Bella, dear, the 10 minutes LIES you spewed on TV was ENOUGH for me to believe YOU ARE STILL LYING and SPINNING more LIES!” Sheesh. I cannot with this girl!

Last edited by Cari on Tue Sep 29, 2020 4:43 am; edited 1 time in total

"This moment in my life
How much you care
You are love
You are life

Cari
Cari

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Tue Sep 29, 2020 4:36 am

@Genevieve Australia, have you read the article posted by Agent99? Bella obviously has NOT moved on and sounded so bitter that she spewed more lies about Irena and Locky. Why do i say Lies? Why am i so sure? YES, JUST BECAUSE of what i have seen and heard from her on my TV. They were proven to be lies. So there. Nope. She has not moved on.

"This moment in my life
How much you care
You are love
You are life

Cari
Cari

Back to top Go down

Post by Dumb Wed Oct 07, 2020 11:16 pm

Soooo Irena has more followers than Bella now....

Source
Dumb
Dumb

Female Posts : 271

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Wed Oct 07, 2020 11:21 pm

Without buying followers

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:06 pm

Surprisingly, after Locky's blazing trashpile of a season, it seems 2021 is still a go.  @GuardianAngel could we please have a thread for Bach AU Season 9?

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 DL5j3bC

Source

I am intrigued by their "brand new (probably cheaper laugh out loud) mansion".  That sounds like something I'd like to sleuth!  Will be looking forward to the first pap pics.  Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 7 2498057887
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dumb Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:27 pm

Charley tagged someone. Potential contestant next year? She does have connections.
Dumb
Dumb

Female Posts : 271

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 8 - Locky Gilbert - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+20
Finch
Dumb
Kas_256
Idlemess
Genevieve Australia
dolcimumma
oldmcdonald
ReneeM
Sprite
Vjeff
leavers