SELECT CONTENT

Bri Springs - Bachelor 25 - Discussion

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bri Springs - Bachelor 25 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Bri Springs - Bachelor 25 - Discussion

Post by Diamond Sun Jan 03, 2021 3:12 pm

She finally made her Instagram public
Diamond
Diamond

Female Posts : 81

Back to top Go down

Bri Springs - Bachelor 25 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Bri Springs - Bachelor 25 - Discussion

Post by Maddy Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:04 am

Bri Springs - Bachelor 25 - Discussion - Page 2 156164_8396-900x0
Bri Springs - Bachelor 25 - Discussion - Page 2 156164_8900-900x0
https://www.dgepress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelor/photos/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Jan 06, 2021 3:25 am

The opposite camera angle really threw me watching the episode. I'm so used to the the camera being over the left shoulder and being panned into the centre of the girls at the back, instead of this angle which just shows the girls on the far left.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:35 am

Bri is very appealing. When I watched the Bach reel that introduced all of the cast members, I was writing down their names and brief notes about each. I put a star by Bri's name. She stood out to me in a positive way.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:54 pm

Amethyst wrote:Bri is very appealing. When I watched the Bach reel that introduced all of the cast members, I was writing down their names and brief notes about each. I put a star by Bri's name. She stood out to me in a positive way.

Bri stands out to me also just based on her conduct and personality on the first Epi.  She appears to have overcome some adversity and is out to make the best life for herself.    She is also gorgeous.  JMO.
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:32 pm

I like Bri and she's one of my favorites so far.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15314

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:36 pm

I was more interested and intrigued with her. I want to know more of her background.
Matt called her first during the rose ceremony so she made an impression we with him

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:55 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:03 am

Bri is so dreamy! I loved her on the date; I loved her trying to take care of Sarah. If she was a bit older she'd make a great bachelorette imo
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Tue Jan 12, 2021 12:42 am

Look, Matt is a great looking guy. I enjoy him when he's on the screen. There's just too many women and the annoying few are too much right now. Maybe they thought the women could be used as a cover for Matt not being able to carry the show, idk.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by yellowbirdcage Fri Jan 15, 2021 12:26 pm

Seems like she's been hacked for a couple days now and lost a few thousand followers. It bums me out that it happened not long after her 1on1 and she was gaining momentum

Bri Springs - Bachelor 25 - Discussion - Page 2 Screen10
yellowbirdcage
yellowbirdcage

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:32 pm

Bri Springs - Bachelor 25 - Discussion - Page 2 Captu248

https://www.instagram.com/brisprings/?hl=en

This seems strange to me. She had deleted a lot of posts and cleaned up her following before she made her IG public which is always a red flag to me. I read somewhere she left her high tech job to go on the show which I questioned that decision.

Now it appears she deactivated or got hacked. There are a ton of other accounts with many more followers to hack, I can't imagine why anyone would want her account.

I have always kept an eye on contestants who change their IG username from something weird to their real name so it's easier to locate them for future opportunities but she already had her real name.

Something doesn't sound right to me, however, it's quite possible she was hacked for the fun of it. Sometimes hackers do it because they can.

Her f/book page appears to still be active.

I had found this twitter account which is inactive and not sure if it was her so I didn't post it. She has a picture of Justin Bieber on her f/book and this old twitter account seems to be someone who likes Bieber. If she doesn't have IG right now, I'm watching that twitter in case she uses that.

https://twitter.com/brisprings?lang=en

I hope everything is ok with her.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71455

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bri Springs - Bachelor 25 - Discussion

+23
luvnunity
Sprite
Luvstruck
CHO
Thatgirl31109