SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 31 of 48 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 39 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 29, 2020 7:32 am

@bondi_blonde Hung over from drinking fireball with Elly perhaps?  laugh out loud  

There's way more to the James exit story IMO - hope it comes out.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:58 am

Thanks everyone for the updates! dizzy I feel viewer fatigue coming on! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dumb Thu Oct 29, 2020 5:29 pm

I didn't watch last night. Is it worth watching tonight on catchup?
Dumb
Dumb

Female Posts : 271

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 29, 2020 5:54 pm

Dumb wrote:I didn't watch last night. Is it worth watching tonight on catchup?

@Dumb

I haven't watched yet either, but if you want to speed through it (no ads) you can watch the way I do which is here:

https://bachelorarchive.com/

You need to make an account but it's safe and free, they won't spam you and the files are HD quality with no viruses.

They have all past seasons from AU and other countries as well - enjoy!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Fri Oct 30, 2020 3:00 am

Okay, I fell asleep in the last 10-15 minutes of the episode, woke up, refreshed the boys insta stats and then fell back asleep, so I've only just done the banner and stats 🙈.

Shannon with his classy exit had the biggest, and most deserving night. Joe pulled some good numbers, as did an non-existant Adam. James (and Nick) are buying followers, and making it obvious as all hell.
Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Scree121

Byeee Shannon. As Osher said on C&R, I hope this wasn't the last we see of you in the franchise.
Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Episod15
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dumb Fri Oct 30, 2020 3:42 am

@Bobette
Thanks mate. But when I try and watch it, it says error and goes back to main page.
Dumb
Dumb

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 30, 2020 4:51 am

Dumb wrote:@Bobette
Thanks mate. But when I try and watch it, it says error and goes back to main page.

Oh really?  Try going direct to the season page here https://bachelorarchive.com/21279/the-bachelorette-australia-season-06-2020/ and when you log in, make sure you tick the "remember me" box.  

Also, which browser are you using?  I sometimes have trouble with it logging me out in Safari but no trouble at all with Firefox, maybe try that?  I still haven't watched - motivation is at all all time low. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dumb Fri Oct 30, 2020 5:06 am

Thanks @Bobette
I'm using chrome
Dumb
Dumb

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 30, 2020 11:02 am

@butterflylove thanks for thinking of us in between sleeping!! thumbsup

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:17 pm

Last four screencaps left from the season trailer..

Joe
Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Screen96

Adrian
Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Screen86

Elly saying goodbye to Adam?
Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Scree101

Elly (and Frazer?) skydiving - though I wish it were Joey after his brother's infatuation with skydiving 😂
Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Scree102
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Nov 02, 2020 1:16 am

Finale confirmed for Thursday.  So only 10 eps, as predicted.  Good, get this snoozefest off my telly.  Staring at a blank screen would be more entertaining.  laugh out loud

Source

Joey's date is on the Nepean Belle, a paddlesteamer on the Nepean River, Blue Mountains:

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 WP7Q91L

Source

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Screen96

Adrian's waterfall could be in the area too - the foliage appears similar to Appin Falls IMO:

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 ET5WSjn

Source

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Screen86

I'm thinking they had the FRC in the mountains.  By the end TPTB probably realised the season was trash and didn't want to waste any more money.

I know So Dramatic thinks they went to Parkes for the FRC, but IMO if they'd gone to that much effort we'd have seen at least a glimpse in the trailer.

ETA:  Frazer's date is in Wollongong IMO.  The skydive company has a branch located there and comparing to Google maps the shape of the coastline matches IMO.  

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 I6yJ7Mq

Source

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Uy8RhMF

Wollongong is closer to the Nepean River than Oxford Falls (where the mansion is) which also points to this being a final date and the FRC being in the Mountains IMO.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 Cx90bUQ

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 31 JIQBFRN

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 02, 2020 11:13 am

@butterflylove thanks for the s/caps and great sleuthing @Bobette !

I'm looking forward to seeing where those falls are because I tried looking for them when the s/cap was first posted.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 48 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 39 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
Sprite
Norcalgal
Idlemess
Genevieve Australia
LoveDovez
LeapofFaith
butterflylove
dorkasauras
bachie.bachie
Bachbee
Agent99