SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 34 of 48 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 41 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Enough Thu Nov 05, 2020 2:57 am

With Becky, she won't move for love. So both her final 2 won't work. One in Adelaide and one in Queensland. Just a waste of time

Enough

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 Thu Nov 05, 2020 3:05 am

The Wash are saying the finale is at Sweven Estate.  I can't even be bothered trying to compare the pics.

Source

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 05, 2020 3:26 am

The pics check out, but The Wash pisses me off. Take this article for example, saying "pics of the finale have leaked".

But oh what's that? The Wash are literally affiliated with the paparazzos who take the pics in the first place. So what did they do, leak them to themselves? laugh out loud

Or, did they bogart them till now (depriving us of sleuthing opportunities) thinking this would be the time they would get them maximum clicks...

Yeah I'm going with option B. Well guess what Wash, you waited too long and interest in these girls is now basically zero. cheeky

ETA: Matchy matchy

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 FmrEp3e

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 XuIylM2

Source: Tenplay

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 WqBINjG

Source

Last edited by Bobette on Thu Nov 05, 2020 3:34 am; edited 2 times in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Thu Nov 05, 2020 3:31 am

Agent99 wrote:The Wash are saying the finale is at Sweven Estate.  I can't even be bothered trying to compare the pics.

Source

The Wash is off the mark in Estate's and directions, Sweven is north of Sydney, but we know the finale dates were in/around Wollongong and the FRC is at Kalinya Estate (their insta has multiple postings about it).

ETA: But where did you sleuth Joey's paddlesteamer to be @Bobette?

Last edited by butterflylove on Thu Nov 05, 2020 3:37 am; edited 1 time in total
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 05, 2020 3:37 am

ETA:  The pics do match @butterflylove I edited some comparisons into my post upthread.  Technically Cattai is in the Blue Mountains so I'm taking that as a win.  laugh out loud  Kalinya were obviously involved in some way though, maybe a dinner date...

ETA: Paddlesteamer is on the Nepean River, which joins with the Hawkesbury, which winds around Cattai, so I think it does check out.

Last edited by Bobette on Thu Nov 05, 2020 3:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Thu Nov 05, 2020 3:38 am

Bobette wrote:ETA:  The pics do match @butterflylove I edited some comparisons into my post upthread.  Technically Cattai is in the Blue Mountains so I'm taking that as a win.  laugh out loud

Oh really? But it's weird for Kalinya to be saying the finale was filmed at their place..

And for them to be south of Sydney, but then suddenly north of Sydney?

I'm confused.

Last edited by butterflylove on Thu Nov 05, 2020 3:42 am; edited 1 time in total
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 05, 2020 3:42 am

Yeah maybe they meant "part of the final episode" rather than the actual FRC?  IDK... personally I wouldn't want to be affiliated with this season in any way.  laugh out loud But yeah the finale dates seem to be dotted around all over the place.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 EfS6S7e

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Thu Nov 05, 2020 3:46 am

Could they have the finales in two locations? Like Becky is at Kalinya and Elly is at Sweven? Because Becky's dates are both South while Elly's seem to be North?

ETA: Scratch that, the shot of Becky standing at the FRC and Elly's instapost match. They both have a classic rusty steel barn behind them.

The interiors seem to match better to Sweven, but they don't have a barn or the seemingly red gravel that Elly steps out of the limo onto, that Kalinya does..

No barn in aerial at Sweven.
Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 330x330
Source

Barn at Kalinya.
Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Kalinya-Estate_Map_FINAL-scaled-e1596081675111
Source

LEGIT WHY DO I CARE SO MUCH 😂
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:05 am

Agent99 wrote:I'm just dropping by to say I haven't ever seen this board so quiet before the finale laugh out loud.  No last minute sleuthing or predictions or barracking for their favourite, just  *crickets*.  I haven't even watched the last two episodes and not sure if I'll tune in tonight.  What a waste of a season.

Yep, I agree. Well done TPTB, you made a series so boring and obvious that even the dedicated sleuthers can’t be bothered to watch, or care about the outcome. So many mistakes made this season, I hope they can learn from them.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:09 am

I haven't watched last night's ep yet and I rarely watch finales anyway (weird I know...) so yeah count me out too.

The Bachelorette is set to conclude on Thursday, and it looks like there may not be a fairytale ending for the Miles sisters.

A source alleges that Becky and Pete's break-up came down to distance, as she had no desire to leave Newcastle and he wouldn't leave Adelaide.

'After the finale, Frazer went back to Queensland and his old life, as if he didn't have a girlfriend,' the insider claimed.

'He still barely knew Elly, didn't know when they would be able to see each other again with COVID-19, and it fizzled.'

Source

Zzzzzzzzz....... This season has been an insult to our eyeballs.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:38 am

No meet the parents "because of covid" huh? Aren't they all in NSW? How did we meet Locky's mum, but not the Miles'.. Just final dates.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:42 am

butterflylove wrote:No meet the parents "because of covid" huh? Aren't they all in NSW? How did we meet Locky's mum, but not the Miles'.. Just final dates.

Maybe just too much for the family to meet 4 guys and act 4 times

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 48 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 41 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
Sprite
Norcalgal
Idlemess
Genevieve Australia
LoveDovez
LeapofFaith
butterflylove
dorkasauras
bachie.bachie
Bachbee
Agent99