SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 47 of 48 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by blueblues Sun Dec 06, 2020 2:57 pm

I didn’t watch this season, or Matt’s, so I have no opinion about Elly, other than it’s weird to announce a breakup while leaning forward in a too small bikini, like “Hey, my tearful eyes are up here!” laugh out loud

What I wonder is this: If she really was contractually obliged to pretend to be in a relationship until now as you guys seem to think, can we really blame her for doing just that?
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Dec 06, 2020 8:39 pm

You make a good point @blueblues however IMO Elly planned to drag it out as long as possible anyway because her ego wouldn't allow her to admit he dumped her right after the FRC.  IMO it's pretty clear she considers herself to be the "hot sister" and while it might be fine for sidekick Becky to be dumped after 3 days, she wouldn't want herself to be seen as equally undesirable, IMO.

Her break up speech was carefully worded to make it sound like it was mutual, even though it's abundantly clear who dumped who IMO. She also managed to throw Frazer under the bus by mentioning "cheating allegations" (which I wouldn't count as cheating since there was no relationship IMO - his actions just made it impossible for her to continue to lie about them being together).
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sun Dec 06, 2020 8:48 pm

blueblues wrote:I didn’t watch this season, or Matt’s, so I have no opinion about Elly, other than it’s weird to announce a breakup while leaning forward in a too small bikini, like “Hey, my tearful eyes are up here!” laugh out loud

What I wonder is this: If she really was contractually obliged to pretend to be in a relationship until now as you guys seem to think, can we really blame her for doing just that?
JMO

If there is one, it's not unbreakable. Matt and Chelsie didn't wait 3 months (the speculated length of time), and Becky and whatshisname didn't either.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Dec 06, 2020 8:54 pm

@leavers Regardless of contracts there is no way Becky could have faked it IMO; she's way too emotional bless her cotton socks. laugh out loud   She has wasted no time hopping on the shilling bandwagon post-show but is still 1000% more genuine than her sister IMO.

re: Matt and Chelsie, IMO Matt had already decided he was done with the franchise and just wanted to get out, so didn't care about burning bridges.  He's stayed completely out of the limelight post-show and continued with astrophysics for which I give him props.

So I agree post-show contracts can obviously be broken but the thirstiest fame seekers will appease TPTB by playing along IMO.  I really hope we don't see Elly in Paradise when it returns (while Becky would probably cope much better with that format IMO).
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Sun Dec 06, 2020 11:51 pm

Most of Elly guys are really doing the Paradise in Bondi. Elly can't be there to milk the limelight. I guessed there are too many ex Bachelorettes around. She is not the hottest

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Dec 07, 2020 1:05 am

Now this is hilarious - Joe and Frazer are headed up to Darwin to appear at some club (presumably the one Ciarran used to dance at since it mentions drag queens and disco dream boys laugh out loud)

As someone pointed out in the comments this must have been booked ages ago so even more evidence IMO that this "relationship" was planned to be faked for precisely 3 months post-FRC.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 47 3kRgnUb

Source

Tell us again how you only "broke up" at the weekend Elly?  Rolling Eyes  Renee had a hand in this IMO.  I wonder which boy she's after...  ETA: She's following Joe but not Frazer so I guess he's the one in her sights.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Mon Dec 07, 2020 1:16 am

Bobette wrote:@leavers Regardless of contracts there is no way Becky could have faked it IMO; she's way too emotional bless her cotton socks. laugh out loud   She has wasted no time hopping on the shilling bandwagon post-show but is still 1000% more genuine than her sister IMO.

re: Matt and Chelsie, IMO Matt had already decided he was done with the franchise and just wanted to get out, so didn't care about burning bridges.  He's stayed completely out of the limelight post-show and continued with astrophysics for which I give him props.

So I agree post-show contracts can obviously be broken but the thirstiest fame seekers will appease TPTB by playing along IMO.  I really hope we don't see Elly in Paradise when it returns (while Becky would probably cope much better with that format IMO).

I have a feeling if there's a contract (and Honey Badger strongly implied there was and I don't take him for a liar) it's more incentive based rather than punishments based. So nobody is obligated to pretend they're in a relationship if it's really terrible, there's just a sweetener at the end if they string it out. That would probably sit better with Australian courts too but that's just my non-legal laymans opinion on courts probably taking a dim view of truly forced relationship contracts.
leavers
leavers

Back to top Go down

Post by Dumb Mon Dec 07, 2020 2:47 am

Idlemess wrote:
Oh he’s celebrating his “freedom” Gold or is it goal (xxx) laugh out loud.
4x (xxxx) gold or goldie
Dumb
Dumb

Female Posts : 271

Back to top Go down

Post by Dumb Mon Dec 07, 2020 3:02 am

Is it just me, or can anyone find Elly's 'breakup' post?
Dumb
Dumb

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Mon Dec 07, 2020 3:06 am

Dumb wrote:Is it just me, or can anyone find Elly's 'breakup' post?

Link is here

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CIXgdNTgQPK/?igshid=r9k6ggy06098

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Dumb Mon Dec 07, 2020 3:52 am

@Enough
Thanks. The beach pic at the start got me confused a bit.
Dumb
Dumb

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Mon Dec 14, 2020 7:13 am

Nikki Webster reveals she’s keen to be the next Bachelorette

We could be set for one hell of a Bachelorette 2021 season should Channel 10 take up Nikki Webster’s recent offer.

The 33-year-old Strawberry Kisses singer, who rose to fame following her performance in the 2000 Sydney Olympics, told Woman’s Day she’d be keen to take on the reality TV role next year.

The children’s dance studio owner and mother-of-two admitted she was ready to find love again after splitting from her husband of six years, Matthew McMah in 2019.

Suspect

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 48 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
Sprite
Norcalgal
Idlemess
Genevieve Australia
LoveDovez
LeapofFaith
butterflylove
dorkasauras
bachie.bachie
Bachbee
Agent99