SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 48 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 28 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by butterflylove Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:11 am

Enough wrote:This is how they filmed without Osher. Just no introductions for dates by Osher.

SoDramatic said they had the boys doing it all and reading Osh's script, but I guess they've decided to just not include it. I presume they'll have Osh zoom in for the rose ceremonies since he's saying he's there every ep?

Group date guys - 11 of them, Damien, James, Jake, Joe, Frazer, Pete, Adrian, Saj, Adam, Aggi & Pete.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:13 am

Awww, I really like Shannon so far, I don’t want him to turn into a clinger/psycho/nut job/whatever happens to make him not go far.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:14 am

Saj is the big pineapple (not loving it), and Aggi is the big prawn 😂 (loving it).
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:20 am

Adrian is jealous BIG TIME!

And Pete has all the romantic music leading up to their kiss.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:21 am

Go Becky she has kissed 2 guys now ! Elly need to step up your game luv laugh out loud
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:23 am

Becky has 6 guys on this GD - Damien, Adrian, Pascal, Aggi, Saj & Pete with the single shoot.

Elly has 5 - Jake, Adam, James, Joe & Frazer with the single shoot.

F1's getting the singles..
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:23 am

Game over for the boys. They even walked away to give Becky and Pete alone time. Then Fraser steamed up with Elly. No surprises

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:23 am

butterflylove wrote:Damien & Adrian tossling for Becky in the photoshoot preview, and Adrian getting a little jeal of Becky and Pete..

I wonder how he changes from Becky to Elly when the girls said there's no crossover between them...

Hmmm.... I've double checked the SCs, definitely looks more like Elly than Becky with Adrian to me, and Sportsbet/TAB have him at like 33.0 on Becky's list, which would be weird if he was on her team.  no idea
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:25 am

Bobette wrote:
butterflylove wrote:Damien & Adrian tossling for Becky in the photoshoot preview, and Adrian getting a little jeal of Becky and Pete..

I wonder how he changes from Becky to Elly when the girls said there's no crossover between them...

Hmmm.... I've double checked the SCs, definitely looks more like Elly than Becky with Adrian to me, and Sportsbet/TAB have him at like 33.0 on Becky's list, which would be weird if he was on her team.  no idea

He said in last night's ep he was more interested in Becky, but then Elly gave him a rose.. and now he's definitely team Becky getting real jealous over Becky and Pete.

So I'm all round confused.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:27 am

Noting that Frazer and Pete both got two tweets, one long shot one close up.

Source

Last edited by Bobette on Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:28 am

butterflylove wrote:He said in last night's ep he was more interested in Becky, but then Elly gave him a rose.. and now he's definitely team Becky getting real jealous over Becky and Pete.

This season is a dog's breakfast IMO.  

If they ever do the double sibling lead thing again, I would suggest HOT male twins.  Better yet, one gay, one straight.  Maybe then it'd be interesting. laugh out loud Two blonde white chicks who are barely distinguishable from each other is BORING, imo.

ETA: Just checked TAB, Adrian is 9.0 for Elly and 41.0 for Becky. He must do a team switch surely?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:36 am

Bobette wrote:
butterflylove wrote:He said in last night's ep he was more interested in Becky, but then Elly gave him a rose.. and now he's definitely team Becky getting real jealous over Becky and Pete.

This season is a dog's breakfast IMO.  

If they ever do the double sibling lead thing again, I would suggest HOT male twins.  Better yet, one gay, one straight.  Maybe then it'd be interesting. laugh out loud Two blonde white chicks who are barely distinguishable from each other is BORING, imo.

ETA: Just checked TAB, Adrian is 9.0 for Elly and 41.0 for Becky.  He must do a team switch surely?

I AM HERE FOR THIS SUGGESTION. BRING NEEDED DIVERSITY AND NORMALITY TO THE BACH!
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 48 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 28 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
Sprite
Norcalgal
Idlemess
Genevieve Australia
LoveDovez
LeapofFaith
butterflylove
dorkasauras
bachie.bachie
Bachbee
Agent99