SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 48 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 27 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:11 pm

Dumb wrote:After watching last night's episode and tonight's preview, I'm not mentally prepaired for Shannon's heart to break.

He does seem sweet at this stage, but it looks like he's trying way too hard in tonight's date preview.  Also, there's this screencap to come, which is super cringe imo.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Screen62

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 07, 2020 9:15 pm

Watching now.  Not hating any of the guys yet (but there's still time laugh out loud). I can see some solid bromances coming out of this season for sure.

Good energy from Pascal.  I like Frazer more than I expected to and think him and Steph will make a lovely couple in 2-3 months time.  Hugesmile

Jake casually conversing with the other guys wearing wings, a polar bear skin and lycra pants was hilarious.  I dare say he's fun at parties.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 9flv0s4

Love Andrew.  He's got a great narration style so I'd expect him to stay around till mid-late season for that reason if nothing else.

Harry has a very distinctive voice - need to re-watch the preview to identify his voicelines because I'm sure I heard his voice in there.

Found it interesting that Elly admitted her and Joe did the dirty (and they aired it).  Usually pre-show connections are played down.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 MK6tZ3J

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 SeiijZF

I like Joe and can see why the BiP wannabees are all over his IG like a rash.  He seems like the only guy there that's genuinely into Elly IMO.

Ab rejecting the rose was a boss move and I would like to see him in Paradise.  Based on screencaps I think we can expect Jake to go tonight.   :yes:

Source: Tenplay
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 07, 2020 10:02 pm

Awe Joe, bless.

Source

Also how's Becky recoiling fro Shannon when he goes to kiss her on the helicopter. Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 1f62c
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Thu Oct 08, 2020 1:39 am

Bobette wrote:Also how's Becky recoiling fro Shannon when he goes to kiss her on the helicopter.  Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 1f62c

Not so much of a recoil than them both being unsure about it.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Thu Oct 08, 2020 1:41 am

The "country" girls can't whipcrack..

Also, bless Shannon's heart!!
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 08, 2020 1:53 am

Hey guys I think Elly and Becky used to live in the country when they were kids. deadhorse

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 08, 2020 1:55 am

butterflylove wrote:The "country" girls can't whipcrack..

Can't herd a cow either apparently. Take a selfie on the beach though, now THAT they can do. Rolling Eyes

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Thu Oct 08, 2020 1:56 am

Gotta say, Shannon and Becky are cute together 💕
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:01 am

"I have no issues about my partner having a kid, but.."

Not a good start, Elly.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:03 am

Shannon got a rose, Harry didn't.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:07 am

This is how they filmed without Osher. Just no introductions for dates by Osher.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:09 am

Damien & Adrian tossling for Becky in the photoshoot preview, and Adrian getting a little jeal of Becky and Pete..

I wonder how he changes from Becky to Elly when the girls said there's no crossover between them...
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 48 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 27 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 6 - Elly and Becky Miles - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
Sprite
Norcalgal
Idlemess
Genevieve Australia
LoveDovez
LeapofFaith
butterflylove
dorkasauras
bachie.bachie
Bachbee
Agent99