SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 27th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 27th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 27th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:07 pm

The ability to laugh, including at yourself, is the secret to a long, happy life!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 27th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 27th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by smg2587 Thu Oct 22, 2020 5:05 pm

https://www.eonline.com/news/1201091/a-new-promo-promises-the-biggest-twist-in-bachelorette-history-as-clare-and-dale-sneak-around

New preview. Looks like Chris Harrison breaks up with Zach for Clare. Now I have to see what makes her uncomfortable on the date or if we can tell she doesn’t want to be there the whole time (which I think is possible), but does this count as canceling a date? Also looks like Clare sneaking Dale to her room was in the middle of the group date. So yeah that’s a big sign to the men that she isn’t interested in the rest of them.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:11 pm

Is it possible that the weather drove the storyline to some degree? I’m not sure where I’m going with this, but canceling the daytime portion of the date could be because of the heat. Maybe the equipment was at risk even, although I know nothing about this stuff. And maybe being unable to film outdoor dates because of the heat, they new they were going to be very short on footage to create an entire season so they created a storyline that didn’t require outdoor dates, the Clare/Dale storyline. Thoughts?

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Oct 23, 2020 5:14 pm

https://www.wdtvpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/videos/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:18 pm

smg2587 wrote:https://www.eonline.com/news/1201091/a-new-promo-promises-the-biggest-twist-in-bachelorette-history-as-clare-and-dale-sneak-around

New preview. Looks like Chris Harrison breaks up with Zach for Clare. Now I have to see what makes her uncomfortable on the date or if we can tell she doesn’t want to be there the whole time (which I think is possible), but does this count as canceling a date? Also looks like Clare sneaking Dale to her room was in the middle of the group date. So yeah that’s a big sign to the men that she isn’t interested in the rest of them.

Kenny's shouted retort, "I expected way more from the oldest Bachelorette" is far from being the classiest line, but I'm starting to suspect is was born of frustration. Clare taking Dale to her room for an hour during the group date was definitely not cool. I'll hold judgment on Yosef and Zach until I see how the episode plays out.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:33 pm

Amethyst wrote:
smg2587 wrote:https://www.eonline.com/news/1201091/a-new-promo-promises-the-biggest-twist-in-bachelorette-history-as-clare-and-dale-sneak-around

Kenny's shouted retort, "I expected way more from the oldest Bachelorette" is far from being the classiest line, but I'm starting to suspect is was born of frustration. Clare taking Dale to her room for an hour during the group date was definitely not cool. I'll hold judgment on Yosef and Zach until I see how the episode plays out.

You reap what you sow and from what I have seen from Clare ... repeatedly ... she sows a lot of strife.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:01 pm

Amethyst wrote:

The Yosef thing actually happens at the cocktail party for the second RC (you can tell because she’s wearing the same dress), so it occurs before Clare taking Dale to her room. It seems like he’s just mad at her about the dodgeball thing, which is pretty silly and misplaced anger.

I’m confused why the Clare/Dale thing is even that big of a deal, since Peter/Rachel disappeared for 3 hours on a group date when they did the hot tub thing! Chris took Britt to a whole different concert during a group date! Rachel said that they all bring guys back to their bedroom during group dates. It seems like she’s not really doing anything unusual with bringing Dale to her room during a GD. Once she starts cancelling dates, yes.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahling Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:18 am

I agree the cancelling of daytime dates is probably more because of the heat. I saw somewhere where CH commented that the new venue for Matt’s season will be so much better because it won’t be 155 degrees while filming. So I’m assuming it was pretty unbearable.

I noticed something while looking at the preview (the date with Ed, Riley, Chasen, Eazy, Jay, Jason, Blake Moynes, & Dale), Ed is wearing the same outfit/suit that he’s wearing when he’s holding that baby. I’m thinking the date involves something with parenting/babies and that’s how DeAnna comes in.

Since Dale is on that date with the babies, he can’t have a 1on1 this week. I guess Zach J. is the lucky, or in this case unlucky guy that gets the date.

It looks like depending on who is sent home at the 2nd RC, Garin, Blake Monar, & Tyler S. did not go on dates this week. Kenny is on that black tie roast date, so he’s still there after the 2nd RC. I’m confused about him. Was he the one yelling at Clare from the bushes? I thought that was Yosef. Maybe he says this later on.

Dahling

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Sat Oct 24, 2020 11:18 am

Dahling wrote:I agree the cancelling of daytime dates is probably more because of the heat. I saw somewhere where CH commented that the new venue for Matt’s season will be so much better because it won’t be 155 degrees while filming. So I’m assuming it was pretty unbearable.

I noticed something while looking at the preview (the date with Ed, Riley, Chasen, Eazy, Jay, Jason, Blake Moynes, & Dale), Ed is wearing the same outfit/suit that he’s wearing when he’s holding that baby. I’m thinking the date involves something with parenting/babies and that’s how DeAnna comes in.

Since Dale is on that date with the babies, he can’t have a 1on1 this week. I guess Zach J. is the lucky, or in this case unlucky guy that gets the date.

It looks like depending on who is sent home at the 2nd RC, Garin, Blake Monar, & Tyler S. did not go on dates this week. Kenny is on that  black tie roast date, so he’s still there after the 2nd RC. I’m confused about him. Was he the one yelling at Clare from the bushes? I thought that was Yosef. Maybe he says this later on.

My guess is the cancelling of dates had more to do with the heat than with Clare. There are only so many indoor dates in a conference room that you can do.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Sat Oct 24, 2020 12:12 pm

Dahling wrote:I agree the cancelling of daytime dates is probably more because of the heat. I saw somewhere where CH commented that the new venue for Matt’s season will be so much better because it won’t be 155 degrees while filming. So I’m assuming it was pretty unbearable.

It looks like depending on who is sent home at the 2nd RC, Garin, Blake Monar, & Tyler S. did not go on dates this week. Kenny is on that  black tie roast date, so he’s still there after the 2nd RC. I’m confused about him. Was he the one yelling at Clare from the bushes? I thought that was Yosef. Maybe he says this later on.

I don’t think it’s because of the heat since the source said it was just Clare being Clare and that it was after the crew had already set everything up and that it never happened once Tayshia got there. Who knows though? It will be interesting to see what they say on the episode and if it ever happens with Tayshia in the 4.5 weeks she filmed there. .

It’s definitely Yosef, not Kenny who does the yelling. I don’t think Clare/Kenny ever have a conflict, since he’s not eliminated by Clare.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:14 pm

I couldn't identify who was doing the yelling, so I took the word of the article's writer. As for Yosef, I do trust that things will start to go south with him -- I just haven't seen it thus far.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Oct 24, 2020 4:01 pm

https://twitter.com/BacheloretteABC/status/1320077603093377024?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 27th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
blueblues
philphan
northernviewer
MiniDiva
mruab
Kels0012
LoveDovez
Idlemess
Rolly
Doats
SMH