SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 27th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 27th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 27th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:23 pm

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 27th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 ElYWq0oU8AAuX5M
Lauren Zima @laurenzima
Change 'Bachelor in Paradise' to 'Bennett in Paradise' right now I'm ready #TheBachelorette pic.twitter.com/Fbh67vyO0F
https://mobile.twitter.com/laurenzima
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 27th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 27th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by SMH Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:33 pm

I felt sorry for the other men throughout the episode. Whatever they did they knew that Clare only had eyes for one man. Fully agree that when this is over, she will likely go down as one of the least popular Bachelorettes ever based on what we've seen so far.
SMH
SMH

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:43 pm

luvstx wrote:Clare will not be a beloved lead. She should have known after multiple tries on this show that the producers will throw you under the bus if you let them.

She looks awful.  Mean. Self-centered. Unempathetic.

I don't think she will even be a tolerated lead. Clare was an awful choice from the get go.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:47 pm

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 27th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 ElYZyihU8AM-VIV
Lauren Zima @laurenzima
TAYSHIA. IS. COMING. #THEBACHELORETTE pic.twitter.com/dASW48PSyK
https://mobile.twitter.com/laurenzima
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:50 pm

She’s like an adolescent with a crush and being totally disrespectful to the other guys. Claire and Dale deserve each other and I will not be surprised if it is a short lived relationship. #WorstBacheloretteEver
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:52 pm

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 27th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 ElYZ6EQXIAAC9t7
rose @tvgoldtweets
Tayshia came out of the water like a goddess 😍 #TheBachelorette pic.twitter.com/K3W80YPV1u
https://mobile.twitter.com/tvgoldtweets/media/grid?idx=6
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:53 pm

Re: Zach's date    I'm torn on this one because I believe Clare overreacted to him pulling back when she was going to give him a kiss (which I didn't see). I don't believe he was being aggressive intentionally but don't think he should have grabbed her by the neck and totally get why she had a reaction to that given her past. She had no interest in him so sending him home wasn't the worst thing but wish she'd have told him why instead of sending Chris.

Clare's easily the worst Bachelorette, imo. She makes it clear to all that she's only into Dale. I get that the guys roasted him and she didn't like it but at least have a real conversation with them and not just try to get them to tell her what Dale said about her. Just end her part of the season and let her leave with her dream man. Bring on Tayshia! cheerleader

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:54 pm

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 27th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 ElYSc2PXEAI2Z5Y
rose @tvgoldtweets
The Men are dropping like flies this season #TheBachelorette pic.twitter.com/jxhCEl7OHR
https://mobile.twitter.com/tvgoldtweets/media/grid?idx=19
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:54 pm

Yosef was so lacking in chill that I wanted to point one of those forehead scanning thermometers at him. Are you sure you passed quarantine, guy, because something is clearly wrong here. I'm at a loss as to how you go on a show as long-running as the Bachelor/ette and have absolutely no clue as to how things work. Calling the soccer game "this atrocity" and saying to Clare, "I'm ashamed to be associated with you" was way, way, over the top. Welcome to being the season's villain, Yosef -- you richly earned that designation.

For maybe the first time ever, I thought Clare was very restrained in how she handled him -- maybe too restrained. I would not have listened to ten minutes of that blowhard complaint, much less 20. I don't blame her for feeling upset about it. I probably would have been more upset. I get why she cancelled the cocktail party.

I thought Dale comforting her afterward was sweet and romantic.  

Yosef did have *one* valid observation/complaint, however, when he talked about how the process has to be reciprocal. I've always referred to this as the lead "managing the house," and IMO it's a critical component of the lead role. You can have your preferences, but you also need to keep your cast happy. And IMO more than anything, this entire episode was about Clare's epic failure to manage the house properly.

I think things started to unravel after she met with DeAnna and cancelled the day portion of the next group date. I think the men were very patient with her up until that point, but I think when she cancelled yet another event, their trust in her started to erode. Maybe, maybe they could be persuaded to buy the notion that she wanted a longer cocktail party to spend more "quality time" with them. But when Dale took up a good chunk of that time, the trust was eroded even further. Yes, other leads have snuck off to spend time with their favorites, but they didn't alienate the rest of the cast in the process.

Clare looked very disengaged on her date with Zach J. I don't blame him for being confused when she dove in for a kiss. His hard grasp, trying to coax her back, was to me akin to grasping at straws. While not admirable, IMO it was not horrible, either. She walked away easily enough. I don't blame him, and I don't blame her for how she reacted afterward. It was crossed wires all around.

The roast -- Dale had that coming, and so did Clare. It was painful to watch her quiz the guys relentlessly afterward about their Dale jokes. I loved how Ben tried manfully to redirect his conversation with Clare away from Dale, pointing out to the guys afterward that his Dale joke was only one of many. And yet that was the one she zeroed in on.

Ben was pleasant to watch this week. I'm continuing to enjoy Dr. Joe and Jordan C., and want to see more of both of them. Bennett came off somewhat harsher, but I get it. I think he was pushed to that point. All the guys performing at the roast looked wonderful in their formal wear.

Yeah, there are a few bad eggs, but overall I continue to like this group of men, and I think it's one of the best than the show has had in a long time. They deserved better than what they got from Clare, and all I can say is that I sincerely hope they enjoyed their time with Tayshia, and with each other.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:00 am

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 27th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 ElYUPmYWoAAYEiD
rose @tvgoldtweets
Pretty much a summarization of this season so far #TheBachelorette pic.twitter.com/9889Rbeobu
https://mobile.twitter.com/tvgoldtweets/media/grid?idx=18
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:03 am

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 27th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 ElYWQDfWMAYN8sQ
rose @tvgoldtweets
They are ganging up on Dale for wanting time with the Bachelorette as if she doesn't pursue him just as much #TheBachelorette pic.twitter.com/T4JhCRozyM
https://mobile.twitter.com/tvgoldtweets/media/grid?idx=17
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:09 am

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 27th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 ElYYWs_XUAMazbK
rose @tvgoldtweets
My Fiancé?!????? #TheBachelorette pic.twitter.com/S9tPXIvX91
https://mobile.twitter.com/tvgoldtweets/media/grid?idx=15
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 16 - Clare Crawley & Tayshia Adams - Oct 27th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
blueblues
philphan
northernviewer
MiniDiva
mruab
Kels0012
LoveDovez
Idlemess
Rolly
Doats
SMH